Sighting: New Import Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2003, 07:53 PM

Car Info: 03 Sonic Yellow WRX Sedan
Sighting: New Import Tuner

Thien Tran AKA G-Force is featured in the newest one.

I dont like the car myself, but rice sells... so keep on rockin' if you want magazine features! Next step... HI REV TUNERS y0!!1
Old 11-01-2003, 03:30 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
i like thien. was it his wrx or sti because both are sick well the wrx is parted out but it was nice
Old 11-01-2003, 09:27 AM

WRX. It looked fine before he threw on the grill and added the finishing rice touches like blue painted interior trim. The car supposedly has expensive power and handling mods, but the only track time its probably seen is when a car show was held on a track. But its all good, show cars are nice too... and are embraced by the general public,("rice sells") thats why I said to keep it up.

I dont mind that its rice, but I dont like how the car looked at this stage cuz it looks like everything was just slapped on the car without thought... like he just wanted it on there for the name.
Old 11-01-2003, 11:39 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX | 95 GC
There are so many typos and mistakes in that article. Import Tuner should be taken out back and spanked with a ruler (and not by some chick in a school girl outfit, more like a good solid canning by an angry postal worker). You have to wonder if they actually read the crap that they print.

Oh as for the car, its nice.

RR
Old 11-02-2003, 09:39 PM

please... like i would want a car like that. i dont like the car and thats my personal taste... just being honest. just wanted to congratulate him on getting the feature, regardless of whether i like him or not.

if i hate on someone, its cuz of who they are... not cuz they miraculously have tons of money to waste on cars, despite being jobless forever. not that it matters, i dont like the guy for good reasons, but i was just bringing up the article to everyone's attention. just cuz you hate people for such trivial issues, doesnt mean i do.

anyways, have a good life... check out the cool new import tuner w/ Thien's car, and the "rally" WRX in Sport Compact Car... go Primedia! Supporting "the new honda civic" 100%!
Old 11-02-2003, 10:50 PM

uhh, yeah... i call it how i see it. i never said the HB meets were rice free, nor did i ever say rice was bad. im fine with rice, as are most of those in the car community. you only think im hating cuz you think rice is bad... thats YOU hating, not me.

i've heard countless people call a modded lamborghini rice... and in a bad way, so whats so ironic about what i said? only BAD thing i said was that i didnt like how his car looks, and i am entitled to my opinion. i never said rice is bad. rice gets you magazine features and wins shows and stuff. rice is good!!!

if i wanted to build a car for exposure, it'd be ricey as hell! a car designed to look good and to never be driven... big name parts, big power, full on race parts, but with a full on custom sound system with DVD player and crap. using overdone and expensive/ worthless mods just for the sake of having them! THAT is rice, but its something I would build if I am looking for attention and exposure. a car like that would have its share of people who love the way it looks and people who hate the way it looks.

anyways, if you still have a problem and think im a hater... then I change my statements to "WOW THAT IS TRULY AN AMAZING HIGH PERFORMANCE RACE CAR WITH A VETERAN DRIVER WHO MODDED THE CAR SOLELY FOR PERFORMANCE AND NOTHING ELSE! THAT IS A TRUE RACE CAR THAT PUTS ALL OTHERS TO SHAME! THEIN TRAN, YOU ARE TRULY A GOD AMONG RACE CAR DRIVERS!!! PETTER SOLBERG AINT GOT NOTHING ON YOU!"

Better? K, Good Night and lay off the "Haterade". KPLZTHX!
Old 11-03-2003, 05:56 PM

Car Info: formerly known as
Hey Huy, how many track days/auto-x's, anythin, besides curb drifting have you done? God you really are sad.

Eli
Old 11-08-2003, 05:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: want a WRX
props to tran! he mentioned iclub to the magazine and they have like 2 paragraphs on it...i personally like the car...he has good taste and i dont think its rice....tran it was really cool of u to mention iclub....love the car
Old 11-09-2003, 09:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: GC8 v5 Impreza
Congrats G-Force, I was wondering when it would finally be in the mags.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:55 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX JBP
Thumbs up

way to go Thien that was nicely done wish could have seen it at your bbq only saw the STi... Anyhow Huy has nothing better to do than talk his ish on people that enjoy what they do. The only thing WannabeDrifffftHuy likes to do is run his mouth. Freakin jackass with the yellow rex it's a shame we got such losers in our community. Yeah some people may have mommy and daddy buy their cars for them and fix it up and stuff, but the rest of us actually have a real job and work for our sh*t. So stop hating. I went to one of his meets in HB and the only rex's there were his and two other. The two others including mine. The rest were a bunch of ricers peeling out and showing off. "uhh, yeah... i call it how i see it. i never said the HB meets were rice free" yeah but obviously you ain't doin anything about having other rex's show up. You know why no one wants to be around a jackass that doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. You work at autobacs right? Man that's a shame such a cool place like that hired such a loser like you. Anyways keep drifffting Huy (into a wall) Get a life and stop breast feeding your breaking your mamma's back.
Old 11-13-2003, 12:16 AM

Car Info: sti wrb
i personally love fried rice... oh and clams with that makes it the best. if we all put down the firearms lets just eat some fried rice and have peace.