my dreams and future broken in less then 5 seconds at the Rio topless pool

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 10:45 PM

Car Info: 08 silver sti
my dreams and future broken in less then 5 seconds at the Rio topless pool

so its franco, stephani, lawson, and jc playing around in the topless with a beach ball just hitting the ball back and forth amongst each other. keep in mind we are at a topless pool so there are boobies everywhere, but back to my story... the ball is accidently hit to hard over franco's head. so franco turns around to go get the ball that has been hit out of the pool. as he turns around this goddess of beauty picks up the ball and sensually walks over to franco and hand him the ball (oh and remember we are at a topless pool so she is half naked!!!!!) and says to him hi here is your ball i will be in a bit. at this point i am wishing i was franco, but then i started to think while this going on between franco and this goddess that franco will say something smooth and cool and that in a few minutes we are going to be playing with this half nake goddess and her other half naked friends in the pool, and then we make plans to go back to their room or go out later that night and party the night away get drunk and do whatever, and then eventually get married.

so after just planning my future i figure that franco will seal the deal and i will live happily ever after. but my dreams came crashing down and i am in a world of darkness and sadness cause when that girl came over to give the ball back to franco and saying to him i will be in a bit franco actual word were "uh uh uuhhh uhh thanks." and then turns around and sees the dispair in my face after he just ruined my future.

so i want to open this poll so that you people can help franco not freeze up and choke so no more dreams will be broken.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:50 PM

Car Info: 08 silver sti
mods close this one please.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:30 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
nice.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:21 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by pablo_her
mods close this one please.