VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
Originally Posted by LifePlaza
thank those TAB meets

ricers
Old 10-29-2007, 02:14 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by shawnpdillon
I'm from Pennsylvania, and this sort of thing absolutely confuses me... Does Cali just suck in general? I've had LOUD exhausts on my previous cars before, and only once got pulled over... but it wasn't to make me change my exhaust. He thought I was speeding judging by the sound of the car and didn't have numbers to back it up (basically wasted my time). I also know there is an active tuner/ricer/street racer group here in West Chester (they're always at the wawa showin' off their stuff, or at least trying to) and then racing down Market St or Gay St... and I've never seen any of them pulled over or anything either. It seems to me that if you want to mod your car, don't bother putting it on a road in Cali, otherwise you'll be tearing out your hair with the cops. Oh yeah, and we don't have font plates.
pretty much.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:27 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
I'm from Pennsylvania, and this sort of thing absolutely confuses me... Does Cali just suck in general? I've had LOUD exhausts on my previous cars before, and only once got pulled over... but it wasn't to make me change my exhaust. He thought I was speeding judging by the sound of the car and didn't have numbers to back it up (basically wasted my time). I also know there is an active tuner/ricer/street racer group here in West Chester (they're always at the wawa showin' off their stuff, or at least trying to) and then racing down Market St or Gay St... and I've never seen any of them pulled over or anything either. It seems to me that if you want to mod your car, don't bother putting it on a road in Cali, otherwise you'll be tearing out your hair with the cops. Oh yeah, and we don't have font plates.
w00t west chester

rons shcool house pizza if you didnt see my other post!
Old 10-29-2007, 02:29 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by darkonion
What violation was written on the ticket?

If you are under 95db, you are safe. No need to pull an exhaust if you don't need to.
PM mino he can do the test for the 95DB for you he has teh tool

probably just buy him lunch for that hehe
Old 10-29-2007, 02:32 PM
9 to 5 mod

i dunno my car is too loud and i have gotten two tickets for it

i dont like loud cars on my street so meh i dunno im kinda torn

but yeah ricers = money for the bankrupt ca
Old 10-29-2007, 08:24 PM
9 to 5 mod

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/member.php?u=58867

is taht one of the ricers
Old 10-29-2007, 08:30 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Originally Posted by fm725fm
2 years witht that exhaust, i know i will get a ticket from that. Now i need to go back to stock. and i'm think of selling the hks after i put back to stock, how much you guys think i can get from that?
thats sucks on your fix it ticket...ive gotten a few for stupid stuff (no front plate, window tint,exhaust) when you decide to sell your hks catback, let me know. paypal ready.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:00 AM
NMZ

Car Info: JLH CRAZY
buy my hipwr
Old 10-30-2007, 11:29 AM

Car Info: Works xD sTi
I got a modified exhaust ticket. My friend told me that i can go some where called " rev free station"? and they will test the exhaust and if i pass i can write off the ticket, is that true? or i need to change back to stock and go to CHP station?
Old 10-30-2007, 11:31 AM

Car Info: Works xD sTi
i really don't want to sell the exhaust since it look nice and sound nice to me. but if i really need to put back the stock i might let it go!!!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:37 AM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza 2.5i
I've actually never been to Ron's SchoolHouse Pizza before... it's about 1/8 mile from my house. That gives me something to do tonight...
Old 10-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by fm725fm
I got a modified exhaust ticket. My friend told me that i can go some where called " rev free station"? and they will test the exhaust and if i pass i can write off the ticket, is that true? or i need to change back to stock and go to CHP station?
Which is what CVC code? CVC 27150 or CVC 27151?
Old 10-30-2007, 11:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
put stock exhaust on..
take it to state ref at Rio Hondo.. get DB tested.
Send the cerificate into court.
Put exhaust back on.

Last time i went to local sheriff station, they would not sign off on the stock exhaust.
They just told me I had to go to the state Ref. I waited a month to get appointment with state ref.
Done deal~

Last edited by kenji815; 10-30-2007 at 11:47 AM.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
Originally Posted by darkonion
Which is what CVC code? CVC 27150 or CVC 27151?
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=re...OQg6_EnbqZRR1g

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=re...y1r2r0ugsoxr8w
Old 10-30-2007, 12:34 PM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza 2.5i
Originally Posted by sigma pi
No, that one is in Lancaster, about 1/2 hour down the road to the West. I mainly see civics, neons, a mustang or two, and a couple subies that don't look too bad. I could be wrong, but the group strikes me as being mostly 16-19 years old, and daddy pays for everything (West Chester IS a rich town...) Maybe that's why they never get in trouble...

Quick Reply: First Ticket For My Sti