The worst kind of driver...

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 09:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by MBasile
I hate the overcautious brakes. these are the people that when going down hill they'll keep taping their brakes so they dont go speeding out of control. They are also the ones that brake when coming up to a green light and brake a LOT when coming up to the slightest curve. I know its just a problem of mine, but when I'm behind one of these people I get more pissed off each time the brakes flash for a half a second (and no its not from me tailgating so shush up).

oh yeah, and 4EAT FTW
Oh, ****ing no!!! I just remembered my all time most hated driver. The automatic two foot driver. One on the gas one on the brake. BRAKE LIGHTS ON ALL THE TIME. Accelerating... brake lights. Slowing... brake lights. Uphill... brake lights. Slamming on brakes... brake lights.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhh h!!! Take you foot off the ****ing brake retard!!!
Old 03-26-2006, 10:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by ryball
Oh, ****ing no!!! I just remembered my all time most hated driver. The automatic two foot driver. One on the gas one on the brake. BRAKE LIGHTS ON ALL THE TIME. Accelerating... brake lights. Slowing... brake lights. Uphill... brake lights. Slamming on brakes... brake lights.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhh h!!! Take you foot off the ****ing brake retard!!!
:rotfl: i don't understand those people either. maybe they own stock in raybestos?
Old 03-26-2006, 10:05 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
I wish guns where equiped with missles, because of brakers They drive me ****ing crazy...

And then the people who go 10 mph under the speed limit!!! On the worst streets to(like streets the speed limits are already like 35). They are going so ****ing slow that they actually have to constantly hit the brakes because their momentum is making them go over their 10 mph under the speed limit, limit.

Oh and then the people who come into my apartment complex who don't know where they are going. SO they ****ing stop right infront of you and coast along at 2 ****ing MPH like they are the only people on Earth!!
Old 03-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by RussB
:rotfl: i don't understand those people either. maybe they own stock in raybestos?
I thought there were a few race teams (maybe NASCAR or something) that put brake lights where the drivers could see it. Then the drivers realized how much they were unkowingly draging the brakes with the left foot resting on the pedal all of the time.
Old 03-26-2006, 10:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
And then the people who go 10 mph under the speed limit!!!
I forgot to say it, but those are the ones that usually **** me off the most. People always do it on my road, which granted is a kind of twisty road, but these are peoples in nice mercedes that are doing it, while the suburban drivers are going waaaay too fast than an SUV should be going
Old 03-27-2006, 01:55 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by ryball
[vent]

...are the one's that zig-zag up the freeway cutting people off and then zoom up to the next person in front of them, just to have to slam on their brakes and tailgate until they can cut someone else off... and refuse to use the fast lane... that is WIDE ****ING OPEN@!!#%^$%

[/vent]
This is hands down the worst kind of driver. They are ALWAYS in an suv or truck and blind you through the rear view with their 26 jiggawatt headlamps and lighting up your entire car....grrrrrrrr
Old 03-27-2006, 02:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
How about the ones that are ridiculous slow then when you try to pass them they speed up....
Old 03-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by subie OCD
This is hands down the worst kind of driver. They are ALWAYS in an suv or truck and blind you through the rear view with their 26 jiggawatt headlamps and lighting up your entire car....grrrrrrrr
At the next light I like to be on the right side of the lane. Then I aim the outside mirror up into their face. Sometimes this gets them to kill the lights or back off a little at the next light.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:07 PM
Troll

How about the people that FLY UP from a side street and look like they aren't even going to stop, then stick their nose 1/4 of the way into your lane(when you are in the right lane) before they stop.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:09 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
the people at stop signs that wait for everyone to stop before they go, even when your rolling up to the stop a .5mph, making eye contact with them. they wait for you to come to a complete stop, wait 64 seconds and then proceed to roll through the intersection at 3 mph. i honk and them and give them that "are you gonna ****ing go, moron?" look.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:15 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
the people at stop signs that wait for everyone to stop before they go, even when your rolling up to the stop a .5mph, making eye contact with them. they wait for you to come to a complete stop, wait 64 seconds and then proceed to roll through the intersection at 3 mph. i honk and them and give them that "are you gonna ****ing go, moron?" look.

I just go infront of them, even if it cuts them off
Old 03-27-2006, 03:15 PM
VIP Member

Angry

I saw one of these on the way home:

(typical LA move, by the way)

Idiot has no idea where they are, or is too busy on their cell phone to pay attention. Invariably in the fast lane going slow. Realizes that they need THIS exit, throws their cell phone, and flies across ALL lanes and the solid-lined divider on the exit/interchange nearly missing the crash barrels and kicks up all the debris into lanes.

Oh two more:

The person that stops on the side of the freeway to get something out of their trunk or take a **** on the side of the road. Like they can't wait until the next exit to stop!!!

Oh, not to be eclipsed by the people that REVERSE on the ****ing freeway because they missed their exit and are too stupid to just take the next exit and turn around... retards.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:32 PM

Car Info: puppy hauler
I hate my 9 iron. :angry:
Old 03-27-2006, 03:41 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Umm, details Deede?

Oh, and after all this time I finally remembered one driver I didn't want to punch. It was August a couple years ago, and a bunch of us were cruising down Highway 1 toward Fort Bragg. 6 modded Subies on a group drive on one the best roads in the country. Naturally, half the time we were blocked by traffic... except this one guy. He had a POS Toyota Corolla, with his woman and kid in the back. Bone stock, body roll like Star Jones, no power... but he was hustling! Even better than just keepign a good pace, he actually pulled over for us to let us by, even though we weren't able to go much faster than him (at least, we weren't able to safely). That guy ruled. Everyone else on the planet can eat my *** though.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:48 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Umm, details Deede?
golf joke.

Quick Reply: The worst kind of driver...