Who's going to Wekfest???

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 12:39 PM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Car Info: '02 WRB Bugeye Wagon
If I had $200 walmart brand I could understand. But thats retarded.

I bet I can go to the show and point out at least a dozen cars with "fake" wheels or even still on stockers which is even worse unless its BBS
Old 02-08-2012, 12:41 PM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Well Im certainly not gonna spend $3000 on Volks just to drive around SF and Oakland. They can keep thier stupid *** show if they are gonna be like that.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:12 PM

Car Info: 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited
yeah, it's so much freakin' b.s. sux... -_-
Old 02-08-2012, 06:36 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by JAC Wagon
If I had $200 walmart brand I could understand. But thats retarded.

I bet I can go to the show and point out at least a dozen cars with "fake" wheels or even still on stockers which is even worse unless its BBS
^That's only cuz they have the "H" or "A" badge lol!
Well Im certainly not gonna spend $3000 on Volks just to drive around SF and Oakland. They can keep thier stupid *** show if they are gonna be like that.
^Yup, this sh*t ain't for Subies man, it's a "fix up a slow cheap car" show lol!
Originally Posted by KenYoshida
yeah, it's so much freakin' b.s. sux... -_-
^WORD, enough bullsh*t to fill up a manure truck lmao!
Old 02-08-2012, 09:10 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
I've never been to Wekfest but already know that it sucks. They would rather accept some stock Lexus only because the owner put some $3000 rims and is VIP now ....what a BS, and guess what....widebody STI with 500hp, all custom got a red light.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:34 PM

yup. and those arent even rotas!
Old 02-08-2012, 09:38 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
its all good cause we know the amount of work we put into our cars, I know I put alot of work into my car but I can care less what people think of it
Old 02-08-2012, 11:26 PM

Car Info: 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited
I think there should be an ENTHUSIAST SHOW to distinguish itself from a CAR SHOW imo. I only got in because of the uniqueness, plus I know a bodyshop that's going. However I know there are a lot of deserving cars out there and wish they were given the same opportunity. Are we getting somewhere here? Shall we rally up a new future show? Who knows, it COULD become the new big event
Old 02-08-2012, 11:36 PM

Im dead serious about doing a show. I know that its a lot of work but Im willing to help.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
I've never been to Wekfest but already know that it sucks. They would rather accept some stock Lexus only because the owner put some $3000 rims and is VIP now ....what a BS, and guess what....widebody STI with 500hp, all custom got a red light.
Well, all the wekfest shows Ive been too have been good, alot of variety of cars with baller and rare parts, and there will be some nice *** subarus there from last year like Chris RHD bugeye (blkwagn) on iclub i believe... But i believe they mostly look for show and stanced cars...
Old 02-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Didnt get in...

obviously my wagon is on the bottom
its a nice sti but im sure it didnt get in because there XXR wheels and its sitting way too high, but if you go to wekfest youll see what i mean...
Old 02-09-2012, 11:22 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
Speaking of Lexus, boy do i got a funny story for you! One time awhile ago i went to a supposed car show at Tognotti's Autoworld & saw a ****ing POS Lexus that tried to put fakeass Altezza badges on it, but it was sooo ghetto cuz it still had the black sticky residue from the stock Toyota IS badges still on it everywhere. You would think a so called car show expert would know about the goo cleaner for cars, what a ****ing idiot! It was hella noticeable too! I also saw alot of other ugly, dirty, unspecial cars that day, it was very unprofessional. Toyota/Scion, Honda/Acura, & Nissan/Infiniti get special treatment i guess. There ain't no Subie love cuz we like to be dirty, we don't slam our cars to the ground (usually), we don't have these wildass body kits since our cars look good already stock (esp. STi's), we don't polish our engine bays, etc. We have rally cars, they ain't made to be ******** show cars, you're either show or go, i personally like speed. Performance comes first imho, you can either look good going slow or soo fast nobody can see you lol!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:47 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
I am going on sunday! Down to Caravan if someone has one started! 707 761 5702! Hit me up! Finally getting into the scene would love to hop into a caravan
Old 02-16-2012, 12:18 PM

Car Info: 2004 wrx wagon,07 gsxr 600, 09 GSXR 750
Is anybody from the southbay meeting up?
Old 02-17-2012, 10:43 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Im dead serious about doing a show. I know that its a lot of work but Im willing to help.
I have produced events for 20,000+ people for some of the top tech company's here in the bay. If you are interested in doing this let me know how I can help.

Quick Reply: Who's going to Wekfest???