wait...

you...did it with a girl?

did she have lipstick?

"not after my pubes rubbed it off" -Paul

now i got to play dead so she leaves and I can take a nap
Old 09-19-2007, 01:21 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
why spend 50 extra bucks when the other **** makes panties drop just as fast... LOL
QFT

lol playing possum huh?
Old 09-19-2007, 01:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car

send her out for a food run, move your car and pretend you're not home.

or have a friend call your cell phone, say it's work calling you in. if she doesn't leave first, just drive around the block and go back home.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
If WRXSTIFTW was COUGARFTW

Here's some pictures of all what I've done to my 2000 cougar v6. I'm sure it'll get mixed reviews lol.
Let's start with the wonderful wheel cover. It's almost as old as me I think and is getting a little faded but it's still awesome lol

Name:  wheel.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  29.9 KB

These are my lovely seat covers.

Name:  seats.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  50.1 KB

This is the MP3 CD player I custom painted to match. Hey, it was over 5x cheaper than the absolute crappiest MP3 CD player that's actually made to go in your car. Plus they typically don't have an easily accessible aux out. Now why would I need one of those? We're getting to that lol.

Name:  audio.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  35.2 KB

Name:  behringer.jpg
Size:  48.5 KB

Now you're probably wondering, how this all works. Well the black remote in the first pic controls half the satellite volumes and one sub. Speaking of satellites...

Name:  satellites.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  49.3 KB

Name:  sub.jpg
Size:  30.2 KB

So basically the player goes into the rack mountable Peavy dual channel 15 band equalizer then recombines into stereo and goes into the Behringer headphone amp. That's to preserve the volume instead of using a ton of splitters and also reduces echoing interference, etc. Then that sends to the speakers. I've got a set of Logitch X-530's and Z-5300's. The 5300's have a 280 watt amp on the side of that sub and it's a dual chamber, turbo high quality sub. It produces accurate, realistic bass instead of what most car subs do but it's still capable of blasting your ears off if you want it to. The other X-530 sub is more like a mid. It has trouble going below like 50 Hz. All the satellites together can get around 120 dB and the subs are slightly louder. Plus it sounds about 100000x better than door speakers cuz they're mounted up higher, there's more of them, and they're better quality.

The red bar you see is 10 feet of EL wire. Btw that and all my neons are controlled by the switches you see up a couple pictures on the side of my center console. Here's the EL wire in context and in no light. It still needs a little tweaking so they bunch together more

Name:  EL2.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  37.9 KB

Name:  EL.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  15.0 KB

On the driver's side I've got a 4" blue neon to light up that area. My camera really didn't pick it up well though but trust me, it's very bright.

Name:  driver2.jpg
Size:  37.0 KB

Last edited by nachomc; 09-19-2007 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:38 PM
VIP Member

the controller you see there is actually for the exterior green neons and the blue is controlled by the light up blue toggle switch on my center console. here's the outside green ones. They're waaaaaaay brighter than your standard car neons. My camera even had trouble picking it up. Btw the red light is from my LED headlamp just to show where my car is in relation to the neons so it's not all dark and confusing.

Name:  front.jpg
Size:  37.6 KB

The rear has a single 4" on the same controller while the front has dual 12" but they're close to the same brightness on the ground because of how I mounted the back one.

Name:  back.jpg
Size:  26.7 KB

I couldn't get a good shot of the red neon I put on top the bumper behind the grill about 2" down because I have to start my car to get it bright enough (it's getting some voltage loss down the wires so it needs the extra 2volts from having the car running to really be seen) but it looks really cool cuz there's red light streaming out the grill. The last one I installed is to replace that horrible, ugly, unbalanced, stupid looking, one side only, 10 watt trunk light. I bought terminals that fit in the sockets for the plug that powers that light cuz it's also 12 volt and replaced it with a neon inverter and a single white 4". Eventually I'll have a blue 4" on each side of the trunk instead but I didn't realize I was out of them until I started lol.

Name:  trunk.jpg
Size:  53.7 KB

Btw extensive video instructions on how to assemble and install my exact neon kit on your car are about 75% done. I'll post it here ASAP when I'm done filming and editing it. The rear and front neon kit plus wires and supplies is around $45-55 with shipping included depending on what you have lying around as far as tape and glue and tools and stuff. All the other single kits are under $15 total for everything necessary. Oh and the sound system altogether with wiring and the inverter and speakers and all other equipment was somewhere in the neighborhood of $340. That's right I said $340. Try making your car sound that good for that price lol. Remember I even have a 15 band pro quality Peavy equalizer in there to tweak it so it sounds perfect. Door speakers + sub + amp + wiring + good player = A LOT OF MONEY!

As for future upgrades, and this sounds harder than it is, I'm going to "re-upholster" the floor thingy in the trunk so it has an enormous cougar logo on it in fabric and attach unpowered hydraulic cylinders to it so it opens and closes just like the rear door and where the spare tire used to be I'm gonna put a custom built spin up storage area for airsoft ammo and guns and equipment and of course lots of paint and neons and EL wire and all that to match lol. I'll definitely post pics of that when it's done. Here's my artist's rendition:

Name:  cougar-mod.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  97.6 KB

Now for addition Q & A because nobody's reading my replies cuz they get buried too fast (actually just A):
I covered my seats because in case you haven't noticed, the entire interior is black and the seats are tan. They stand out so much it looks like they're not even stock! Plus my couch is leather. Those seats might be leather but they're not leather. They're made out of probably the crappiest leather in the entire world. They feel like vinyl. Are you sure my care even comes with leather standard cuz I don't think they are? How could anyone NOT cover up those ugly bright tan 90's buick looking seats?

The CD player and remote don't do there, they're just there for the picture. Someone can sit in the passenger side.

I blocked up the back seat cuz nobody's short enough to ride back there comfortably without hitting their head anyway.

The entire system is secured and bolted down. It won't rip out unless I T-bone someone at 500 MPH.

NONE OF THE NEONS BARS ARE VISIBLE (except the white temporary one in the trunk) I just took it at a camera angle so you could see where it was.

The sound gear is technically home theater. Who doesn't want a home theater in their car? It sounds so good it would make you cry. It's not pretty but who cares. If I put it all in a stylish enclosure that would be a waste of money and it would sound worse and be a massive waste of time. I will however paint the wood black eventually

I do have 2 front mounted speakers more powerful than the rest (the centers off each system) up front, you just can't see them

I'm using an 800 watt inverter because unlike what everyone thinks, the amps internally almost definitely don't use 12 volt, it's probably 18 or 24 or even higher. Plus I don't have to do any wiring and can plug in any house gear whenever I want.

Last edited by nachomc; 09-19-2007 at 01:41 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by RussB
send her out for a food run, move your car and pretend you're not home.

or have a friend call your cell phone, say it's work calling you in. if she doesn't leave first, just drive around the block and go back home.
LOL ive done the friend calling you thing... works... I pretty much just said she needs to leave by 2 so i can get ready for school lol, even though I don't need to leave for school until 5:30

Name:  driver2.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  37.0 KB

is that a nintendo wii controller on the side of the center console?
Old 09-19-2007, 01:41 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
cylinder 3 misfire
Easy fix.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:43 PM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
Originally Posted by nachomc
the controller you see there is actually for the exterior green neons and the blue is controlled by the light up blue toggle switch on my center console. here's the outside green ones. They're waaaaaaay brighter than your standard car neons. My camera even had trouble picking it up. Btw the red light is from my LED headlamp just to show where my car is in relation to the neons so it's not all dark and confusing.

The rear has a single 4" on the same controller while the front has dual 12" but they're close to the same brightness on the ground because of how I mounted the back one.

I couldn't get a good shot of the red neon I put on top the bumper behind the grill about 2" down because I have to start my car to get it bright enough (it's getting some voltage loss down the wires so it needs the extra 2volts from having the car running to really be seen) but it looks really cool cuz there's red light streaming out the grill. The last one I installed is to replace that horrible, ugly, unbalanced, stupid looking, one side only, 10 watt trunk light. I bought terminals that fit in the sockets for the plug that powers that light cuz it's also 12 volt and replaced it with a neon inverter and a single white 4". Eventually I'll have a blue 4" on each side of the trunk instead but I didn't realize I was out of them until I started lol.

Btw extensive video instructions on how to assemble and install my exact neon kit on your car are about 75% done. I'll post it here ASAP when I'm done filming and editing it. The rear and front neon kit plus wires and supplies is around $45-55 with shipping included depending on what you have lying around as far as tape and glue and tools and stuff. All the other single kits are under $15 total for everything necessary. Oh and the sound system altogether with wiring and the inverter and speakers and all other equipment was somewhere in the neighborhood of $340. That's right I said $340. Try making your car sound that good for that price lol. Remember I even have a 15 band pro quality Peavy equalizer in there to tweak it so it sounds perfect. Door speakers + sub + amp + wiring + good player = A LOT OF MONEY!

As for future upgrades, and this sounds harder than it is, I'm going to "re-upholster" the floor thingy in the trunk so it has an enormous cougar logo on it in fabric and attach unpowered hydraulic cylinders to it so it opens and closes just like the rear door and where the spare tire used to be I'm gonna put a custom built spin up storage area for airsoft ammo and guns and equipment and of course lots of paint and neons and EL wire and all that to match lol. I'll definitely post pics of that when it's done. Here's my artist's rendition:

Now for addition Q & A because nobody's reading my replies cuz they get buried too fast (actually just A):
I covered my seats because in case you haven't noticed, the entire interior is black and the seats are tan. They stand out so much it looks like they're not even stock! Plus my couch is leather. Those seats might be leather but they're not leather. They're made out of probably the crappiest leather in the entire world. They feel like vinyl. Are you sure my care even comes with leather standard cuz I don't think they are? How could anyone NOT cover up those ugly bright tan 90's buick looking seats?

The CD player and remote don't do there, they're just there for the picture. Someone can sit in the passenger side.

I blocked up the back seat cuz nobody's short enough to ride back there comfortably without hitting their head anyway.

The entire system is secured and bolted down. It won't rip out unless I T-bone someone at 500 MPH.

NONE OF THE NEONS BARS ARE VISIBLE (except the white temporary one in the trunk) I just took it at a camera angle so you could see where it was.

The sound gear is technically home theater. Who doesn't want a home theater in their car? It sounds so good it would make you cry. It's not pretty but who cares. If I put it all in a stylish enclosure that would be a waste of money and it would sound worse and be a massive waste of time. I will however paint the wood black eventually

I do have 2 front mounted speakers more powerful than the rest (the centers off each system) up front, you just can't see them

I'm using an 800 watt inverter because unlike what everyone thinks, the amps internally almost definitely don't use 12 volt, it's probably 18 or 24 or even higher. Plus I don't have to do any wiring and can plug in any house gear whenever I want.
Dear cut-and-paste-tiger,

your post has made me queasy and a bit attracted to menz.

please refrain from visually attacking other online users with your c0gArz audio/visual overload.

we'd appreciate it if you'd roll your c0gAr off a cliff with you and a case of dynamite inside so it will make a large BOOM on impact.

much appreciated,
citizens of teh interwebz.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:44 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by pozzi
Dear cut-and-paste-tiger,

your post has made me queasy and a bit attracted to menz.

please refrain from visually attacking other online users with your c0gArz audio/visual overload.

we'd appreciate it if you'd roll your c0gAr off a cliff with you and a case of dynamite inside so it will make a large BOOM on impact.

much appreciated,
citizens of teh interwebz.
Use all the words in your post to scrub the salt out of your vagina.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:48 PM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
Originally Posted by nachomc
Use all the words in your post to scrub the salt out of your vagina.
wow.
don't poke the bear; the bear's grumpy.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:53 PM

wow wtf....where do I start....is this a rice off? I'm sure Jeremy would win...
Old 09-19-2007, 01:57 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Easy fix.
i know, its fixed already
Old 09-19-2007, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
i know, its fixed already
o rly?
Old 09-19-2007, 02:10 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
YES
Old 09-19-2007, 02:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
maddox is old news...

the 6800 and 6820 were wayyyy better than the 70.

hahaha
Havnt been there forever, went today to see if he had something for pirate day lol

Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
oooooooooooooooo....newb...

i'm going to punk you... ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

where is your russian bz?
Dunno... probly shotgunning beers by herself

Quick Reply: Wednesday...