Tuesday

Back to the grind.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:15 AM
Troll

Car Info: GT35R White 2005 Impreza STi and a 2000 Camaro Z28/RS
Originally Posted by Egan
Back to the grind.
+1

Yup, off to work soon. I am going to go talk to my boss and tell them to work me unless until they can actually give me something to do, I hate this working for 8 hours when I only have about an hours werth of work... Seems cool to be getting 7 hours of free pay just to sit there, but I can't stand it. I would rather be working when I'm at work then sitting there doing nothing.... Working > Boredom
Old 12-27-2005, 06:34 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Hello Toosday!
Old 12-27-2005, 06:51 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by T-Will
Hello Toosday!

I guess one plus is it's a short work week....

Eh, still hating it... lol
Old 12-27-2005, 07:05 AM

Back to the grind, for sure. Have a good one.
Old 12-27-2005, 07:44 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Goood Morning Tuesday.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:19 AM
Troll

Ttt!!!

Post More!! Lol
Old 12-27-2005, 08:27 AM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
posting (to make LFP happy boy).

well got the new phones activated and ported...i am diggin the new gadget.
now i just have to get a data cable and get diego to work to crack the MP3 ringtones and other gadget blocks Verizon has implanted into the thing. thanks VZW!
Old 12-27-2005, 08:46 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Haven't heard much from deede lately.
Guess it's hard to talk when your mouth's full.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:46 AM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Originally Posted by pozzi

now i just have to get a data cable and get diego to work to crack the MP3 ringtones and other gadget blocks Verizon has implanted into the thing. thanks VZW!
I'm sure Stanley can help you out with that.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by pozzi

Yesss!!! A post!! lol

I use to have verizon, and as far as getting service I liked them, but once it came to customer service.... That is definately a whole different story.

I forget what my problem was, but basically they wanted to charge me xx.xx amount of money, because jerk-off at the VZW store gave me some special plan, that I shouldn't have been illegible for, then put me on hold for over an hour while they "worked out the problem", after I told them they aren't getting a ****ing penny from me. Needless to say when I came back off of hold I told them NVM cancel my service I will never get VZW again...

Then I thought Hey, I know I will go to ATT(because one of my friends had it at the time and said it was god)... I got that little almost egg looking phone, that slid up. Well literally all the buttons fell off the front of it, so I called ATT to get warranty on it, and they wanted me to send in my phone and when I asked can I get a replacement phone while I wait for mine to be fixed, they told me sorry we can't do that. Basically they wanted me to go 2 weeks without a phone!!

So now I am at Sprint, and love it... Been with them for 2 years, never had one problem. My Treo650 broke, they sent me a replacement phone no questions asked instantly, I then sent in my old phone to them after I recieved my first phone. I also never have reception problems!!
Old 12-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by Oaf
Haven't heard much from deede lately.
Guess it's hard to talk when your mouth's full.

Oh Snaps!!!

OAFWNED!!

On a lighter note, I just asked my boss saying look you guys aren't giving me anything to do and i feel bad just sitting here for 8 hours doing nothing. She then said "Well if we aren't giving you anything to do then you can do whatever you want, do your homework, read a book, the main thing is that you are available if we need your help!"
Old 12-27-2005, 09:03 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by LookingForPower
Oh Snaps!!!

OAFWNED!!
more like JOSHWNED!!
Old 12-27-2005, 09:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Back to work. Today is gonna be busy
Old 12-27-2005, 09:23 AM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
Originally Posted by LookingForPower
Yesss!!! A post!! lol

I use to have verizon, and as far as getting service I liked them, but once it came to customer service.... That is definately a whole different story.

I forget what my problem was, but basically they wanted to charge me xx.xx amount of money, because jerk-off at the VZW store gave me some special plan, that I shouldn't have been illegible for, then put me on hold for over an hour while they "worked out the problem", after I told them they aren't getting a ****ing penny from me. Needless to say when I came back off of hold I told them NVM cancel my service I will never get VZW again...

Then I thought Hey, I know I will go to ATT(because one of my friends had it at the time and said it was god)... I got that little almost egg looking phone, that slid up. Well literally all the buttons fell off the front of it, so I called ATT to get warranty on it, and they wanted me to send in my phone and when I asked can I get a replacement phone while I wait for mine to be fixed, they told me sorry we can't do that. Basically they wanted me to go 2 weeks without a phone!!

So now I am at Sprint, and love it... Been with them for 2 years, never had one problem. My Treo650 broke, they sent me a replacement phone no questions asked instantly, I then sent in my old phone to them after I recieved my first phone. I also never have reception problems!!
i had ATT and they were great until about a year before the cingular buyout...then it went to CRAP! like they didn't give a rip if you had service or not.
then cingular took over and crapped on us some more.
we had to wait until our plan expired to switch to something "better" (read: anything).

we were on the old ATT digital/analog setup so we got great reception up here in the mountains.
Cingular wanted us on their all digital GSM network. they wouldn't even address any problem we had on the old TDMA network...

the phones were free thru the Nokia site and i spoke w/ the verizon peeps and they said they recently purchased all the towers in our area for the CDMA network form Mtn. Cellular so now we can get even better coverage AND digital service (like mobile web & other crap we prolly will never use) and free phones (Nokia 6256i - camera, MP3 & web) and free bluetooth headsets and the plan we got is the same as what Cingular was offering us BUT WITH PHONES!

hopefully they should be good.

Quick Reply: Tuesday