Thurzday

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 09:34 AM

Car Info: Nadda
w0rd
Old 09-11-2008, 09:35 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
Guess that means we shouldn't care about them, nor the people who died in pearl harbor
People died in Pearl Harbor on 9/11?
Old 09-11-2008, 09:39 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
****!!!

when did Perl Harbor get hit on 9/11

I only heard about the WTC and Pentagon attacks.. **** THE MEDIA
Old 09-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by T-Will
Angry drunk much?
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Yes, thats EXACTLY what we're saying john
You're playing Scemantics so am I... IMO people who died on 9/11 died for their country... Therefore.... **** YOU *****ES!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 09:40 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
RIP to the 7,000+ men/woman who have given their life for this country in vein
You're playing Scemantics so am I... IMO people who died on 9/11 died for their country... Therefore.... **** YOU *****ES!!!
the people in the WTC did not give their life for their country. They just died because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=WM

Wamuu down to 2.11 a share. Who wants to gamble?
time to dump <100k into a CD with them. They need the monies. 5.0% rate
Old 09-11-2008, 09:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
I though they died for oil profits
Old 09-11-2008, 09:41 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Actually people who died on 9/11 and Pearl Harbor died to get a few guys 72 virgins...
Old 09-11-2008, 09:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
still drunk
I had to read an essay in my engrish class called "Binge drinking must come to an end." The subject of the essay is obvious. It was the ensuing discussion that was epic.

Back and forth blah blah blah about lowering the drinking age and whatnot.

Some girl made this point:
"How many drunk driving fatalities are there a year in this country?" It was a rhetorical question meant to make you think. Despite lack of real statistics and facts the teacher let it pass as a valid point.

Some guy responded:
"How many of those are from underage drinkers?"
Teacher told him he didn't have any statistics so he couldn't use that as a valid point. WTF?

Someone else made a point that 18 year olds are still developing and shouldn't drink because they don't have the ability to make good choices.

Some other guy said "well I know 18 year olds that have raised a family and blah blah blah."

So I said "It may not be an all inclusive statement, but the vast majority of 18 year olds are immature and lack the ability to make proper choices.
Teacher said that I didn't have proper statistics so my point wasn't valid.

A girl said something about if you lower the drinking age it'll be ok because most people are law abiding citizens and yeah." Teacher allowed it as a valid point. That was her wording "most people are law abiding citizens...and yeah"

WTF??!!??

I raised my hand politely and asked how this girls point was deemed valid without statistics yet mine was deemed invalid and I was not allowed to use it in the discussion. As expected, the teacher completely skirted the issue. With an answer that had nothing to do with what I said.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
the people in the WTC did not give their life for their country. They just died because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
No
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
I though they died for oil profits
And No
Old 09-11-2008, 09:43 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by T-Will
Actually people who died on 9/11 and Pearl Harbor died to get a few guys 72 virgins...
I don't completely understand what you said. But I think Jeff Dunham says it best.

"72 virgins? WTF? Give me some slutty broads that know what the hell they are doing!"
Old 09-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
I had to read an essay in my engrish class called "Binge drinking must come to an end." The subject of the essay is obvious. It was the ensuing discussion that was epic.

"How many drunk driving fatalities are there a year in this country?" It was a rhetorical question meant to make you think. Despite lack of real statistics and facts the teacher let it pass as a valid point.

Some guy responded:
Teacher told him he didn't have any statistics so he couldn't use that as a valid point. WTF?

Someone else made a point that 18 year olds are still developing and shouldn't drink because they don't have the ability to make good choices.

Some other guy said "well I know 18 year olds that have raised a family and blah blah blah."

So I said "It may not be an all inclusive statement, but the vast majority of 18 year olds are immature and lack the ability to make proper choices.

A girl said something about if you lower the drinking age it'll be ok because most people are law abiding citizens and yeah." Teacher allowed it as a valid point. That was her wording "most people are law abiding citizens...and yeah"

WTF??!!??

I raised my hand politely and asked how this girls point was deemed valid without statistics yet mine was deemed invalid and I was not allowed to use it in the discussion. As expected, the teacher completely skirted the issue. With an answer that had nothing to do with what I said.
I would have came into that class hung over just to spite them... Then when she said that, respond "I need a beer" and do a beer bong in the middle of the class
Old 09-11-2008, 09:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile

Some guy responded:

WTF??!!??

That's why I just don't talk in class. It's easier that way.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:45 AM
VIP Member

I would have came into that class hung over just to spite them... Then when she said that, respond "I need a beer" and do a beer bong in the middle of the class
The only thing that got me through that class was the thought of $3 Sierra Nevada's tonight

Originally Posted by nachomc
That's why I just don't talk in class. It's easier that way.
I've had a class of hers before, so I knew she was like this. Thats why I wasn't shocked and brought it up. I like debates.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:46 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Pull out your flask, take a huge swig and be like "LET'S GET THIS UNDER WAY!!"

Quick Reply: Thurzday