Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
ownage
Old 02-03-2005, 09:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Aspin '02 WRX sedan
well Matt... where are you and what is the answer???
Old 02-03-2005, 09:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Egan
Wreck + traffic jam + sonic late for work/class?
Close.

Wreck + sonicsuby watching = :rotfl:

This guy was driving a late 90s Buick Century like a ****in *******. He kept getting stuck behind traffic, so when there was a break, he'd punch it and get going like 90mph till he got stuck again.

So he comes flying up behind me and rides my *** (I'm going 70mph at the time), so I speed up to 75mph for him, but he stays on my ***. Ok, fine. I'm not moving over for this dick. So he thinks he sees another break and speeds up - he gets passed me, glaring pretty hard at me for slowing his commute, but oops, as he gets a car or so ahead of me, someone moves over closing off his break. I'm back in front of him again, tee hee. So about a half mile up the road, just after passing Bradshaw, a break opens up and he gets on it.

He's really moving now, AT LEAST 90mph and climbing. He is in the #2 lane (that's 2 from the center, right?) and he's approaching a van of some sort. In the #4 lane, and ahead of our hero, is a white 300zx. He's accelerating on to the freeway. He moves over in to the #3 lane, sans turn signal (not sure if he checked blind spots or mirrors or whatever), right as the guy in the Buick moves over in to the #3 lane from the #2 lane.

Uh oh.

So the guy in the Buick is getting sandwiched between the Z and the Van. I'm not sure if the Z even knows what's going on, but the guy in the Buick hits the brakes to avoid the Z, but he's still trying to find a way through the two cars.

This is getting good.

So he's making steering adjustments to the right, to the left, slowing down a bit and speeding up. This is happening in like a 2 - 3 second period. I think he finally realizes he's not getting through, but he's already thrown the car all out of ****in wack because he's been yanking the wheel left, right, left, right to try and dodge both cars but still proceed at a high rate of speed. So he makes a fatal error.

Full brake.

I imagine the wheel is still turned slightly, but the car is all unsettled so it doesn't much matter. The *** end of his car swerves out to the right. He corrects. Too much. Now he's *** out to the left. He corrects again. Too much. He's ****ed.

Car comes all the way around now, and 180s, still in the #3 lane and now he starts crossing traffic headed straight for the center divide. SOME HOW, he ends up threading straight through the guy directly in front of me (previous gen Mustang GT with spinners) and the guy in front of him. There couldn't have been more than 2 car lengths seperating those two cars.

He goes straight in to the center divide and SMASHO!!!! His **** got ****ed up. He hit so hard the hood ****in flew off. I slowed down, moved over and blew past the Mustang to get the **** outta dodge, because of course everybody was slamming on their brakes and ****. The 300z slowed down. I think he realized he had cut the guy off, but I think he kept going. I was more concerned with getting out of the area while everyone was disregarding the road, their coffee and their cell phone conversations so that they could see the damage in their mirrors.

I called 911 to report that I witnessed the accident, but didn't have time to stop and wait. I'm sure they'll contact me later. I want to make sure the guy doesn't try to be like "oh, I was going 58mph and some guy cut me off and I swerved and it was his fault, wah wah wah".

Karma with the win!
Old 02-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Yea, 50 can be crazy sometimes.

Glad your ok.

Last edited by Egan; 02-03-2005 at 09:45 AM. Reason: fixed Ed's gay socal reference
VIP Member

wow... nice Matt... I glad I don't have to use the Freeway to commute...

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Close.

Wreck + sonicsuby watching = :rotfl:

This guy was driving a late 90s Buick Century like a ****in *******. He kept getting stuck behind traffic, so when there was a break, he'd punch it and get going like 90mph till he got stuck again.

So he comes flying up behind me and rides my *** (I'm going 70mph at the time), so I speed up to 75mph for him, but he stays on my ***. Ok, fine. I'm not moving over for this dick. So he thinks he sees another break and speeds up - he gets passed me, glaring pretty hard at me for slowing his commute, but oops, as he gets a car or so ahead of me, someone moves over closing off his break. I'm back in front of him again, tee hee. So about a half mile up the road, just after passing Bradshaw, a break opens up and he gets on it.

He's really moving now, AT LEAST 90mph and climbing. He is in the #2 lane (that's 2 from the center, right?) and he's approaching a van of some sort. In the #4 lane, and ahead of our hero, is a white 300zx. He's accelerating on to the freeway. He moves over in to the #3 lane, sans turn signal (not sure if he checked blind spots or mirrors or whatever), right as the guy in the Buick moves over in to the #3 lane from the #2 lane.

Uh oh.

So the guy in the Buick is getting sandwiched between the Z and the Van. I'm not sure if the Z even knows what's going on, but the guy in the Buick hits the brakes to avoid the Z, but he's still trying to find a way through the two cars.

This is getting good.

So he's making steering adjustments to the right, to the left, slowing down a bit and speeding up. This is happening in like a 2 - 3 second period. I think he finally realizes he's not getting through, but he's already thrown the car all out of ****in wack because he's been yanking the wheel left, right, left, right to try and dodge both cars but still proceed at a high rate of speed. So he makes a fatal error.

Full brake.

I imagine the wheel is still turned slightly, but the car is all unsettled so it doesn't much matter. The *** end of his car swerves out to the right. He corrects. Too much. Now he's *** out to the left. He corrects again. Too much. He's ****ed.

Car comes all the way around now, and 180s, still in the #3 lane and now he starts crossing traffic headed straight for the center divide. SOME HOW, he ends up threading straight through the guy directly in front of me (previous gen Mustang GT with spinners) and the guy in front of him. There couldn't have been more than 2 car lengths seperating those two cars.

He goes straight in to the center divide and SMASHO!!!! His **** got ****ed up. He hit so hard the hood ****in flew off. I slowed down, moved over and blew past the Mustang to get the **** outta dodge, because of course everybody was slamming on their brakes and ****. The 300z slowed down. I think he realized he had cut the guy off, but I think he kept going. I was more concerned with getting out of the area while everyone was disregarding the road, their coffee and their cell phone conversations so that they could see the damage in their mirrors.

I called 911 to report that I witnessed the accident, but didn't have time to stop and wait. I'm sure they'll contact me later. I want to make sure the guy doesn't try to be like "oh, I was going 58mph and some guy cut me off and I swerved and it was his fault, wah wah wah".

Karma with the win!
I saw a lady in a Honda Accord do the same thing a couple of months ago down in the Gay Area. She crossed all four lanes of 101 and hit the center divide. She hit that thing so hard the windshield washer reservoir got ejected from the car!
Old 02-03-2005, 09:45 AM
VIP Member

Yeah I'm cool. If he'd hit my car I would have been ****ing pissed off, but my new STi would be the ****.
Old 02-03-2005, 09:46 AM

Yeah I'm cool. If he'd hit my car I would have been ****ing pissed off, but my new STi would be the ****.
All the more reason to drive with an operating video camera at all times.
Old 02-03-2005, 09:50 AM
VIP Member

yeah, cuz you would have had enough $$$$ to paint it yellow
Old 02-03-2005, 09:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Quite gay.
:banana:
Old 02-03-2005, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by RussB
You forgot the original reference from RussA. The pic was making fun of that.

You and your out of context remarks FAIL.
Old 02-03-2005, 10:22 AM
VIP Member

is it just me, or did anyone else notice that he put the party banana on when he quoted ghey?
Old 02-03-2005, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by RussA
is it just me, or did anyone else notice that he put the party banana on when he quoted ghey?
There's a reason they call him the "Thread Gayer Upper".
Old 02-03-2005, 10:35 AM
VIP Member

Old 02-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Token Toyota Mod

hahahaha
Best thread eveR!

Quick Reply: Thursday Thursday Thursday !