Thursday

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 05:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Aw, zombies in love

http://www.zombieharmony.com/

Disclaimer: ZombieHarmony is for zombies only. We advise signing up for ZombieHarmony only if you lack a pulse, have limited motor skills, or feel an intense desire to feast on human beings. We are not responsible for lost or ingested loved ones. If you go on a date with a zombie, we cannot be held liable for contributing to the apocalypse.

Please date responsibly: bring a baseball bat or crowbar.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I think I need a calzone, I wonder if the place down the street makes them
Old 07-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
^ a calzone sounds amazing right now
Old 07-24-2008, 08:06 PM
MILF Hunter

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT
on the drive home tonight from work, I was going 80mph in the car pool lane (after 7pm) crusing along, not cutting anyone off using my signal but still changing lanes ever so often. Well an SUV pulls up on me and then the lights come on, "ahh ****!" I pull over. Cop walks up in plain clothes (but still strapped, maybe a detective) and looks in my passenger side window, looks at my star on my work shirt, and just gives me this look. He said " who do you work for?" I said Sac county probation and he said, "ahh man, I don't even drive in the diamond lane" I said, "well it is after 7" he was like oh really? and I should keep it around 70 and at the highest 80, I asked him if I was going over 80. He said a little over and that he pulled me over because of the lane changes. I said I was sorry about that, but at least I was signaling and looking to make sure it was safe. Then he looked at me and said, well take it easy on your way home, and maybe 70 back. I was like, yes sir. thank you.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:08 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
^ a calzone sounds amazing right now
what kind of ****ing pizzeria/italian restaurant doesn't make calzones!! had to settle for a meatball sammich

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 07-24-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:12 PM

Car Info: Dying is not an option. It's an upgrade.
Originally Posted by legasti
on the drive home tonight from work, I was going 80mph in the car pool lane (after 7pm) crusing along, not cutting anyone off using my signal but still changing lanes ever so often. Well an SUV pulls up on me and then the lights come on, "ahh ****!" I pull over. Cop walks up in plain clothes (but still strapped, maybe a detective) and looks in my passenger side window, looks at my star on my work shirt, and just gives me this look. He said " who do you work for?" I said Sac county probation and he said, "ahh man, I don't even drive in the diamond lane" I said, "well it is after 7" he was like oh really? and I should keep it around 70 and at the highest 80, I asked him if I was going over 80. He said a little over and that he pulled me over because of the lane changes. I said I was sorry about that, but at least I was signaling and looking to make sure it was safe. Then he looked at me and said, well take it easy on your way home, and maybe 70 back. I was like, yes sir. thank you.
Membership has its privileges.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Team Brown
hmph.. when I get pulled over its usually followed "Sir I like you to pop your hood" or "look out he gots a gun"
Old 07-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Churro Aficionado

damn thats tight
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
what kind of ****ing pizzeria/italian restaurant doesn't make calzones!! had to settle for a meatball sammich
ya thats kinda redik!
Originally Posted by Rivers
hmph.. when I get pulled over its usually followed "Sir I like you to pop your hood" or "look out he gots a gun"
all the times ive been pulled over ive never been asked to pop my hood
Old 07-24-2008, 10:24 PM
Churro Aficionado

xxx

Last edited by stupidchicken03; 07-24-2008 at 10:26 PM. Reason: iasoifjaspoijgpw
Old 07-24-2008, 10:26 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
xxx
I must have missed the funnay
Old 07-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Churro Aficionado

ya i changed my mind.. didnt feel like more points
Old 07-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Churro Aficionado

night SRiC
Old 07-24-2008, 11:33 PM

Car Info: 92 Paseo with spinaz, 2011 tooth white wrx
Originally Posted by Rivers

Azn's and your complaints. It is very logical for you to be thoroughly interrogated, because your skin color might be hiding weapons of mass destruction. Do what I do, always have a white friend in the car.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
eat me Mr.Xevious! I see youuuu