Thursday *** ABORT, ABORT, ABORT ***

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 04:40 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Originally Posted by RussB
so... i think you are missing my point... it's not a "christian" thing, i don't practice a religion or any of that mess, so don't even go there. it's about right and wrong, and not about the actual abortion.

i think they probably did the best thing they could do, it's best for them, and best for the "tadpole".

my gripe is the gloating and bragging. it's simply not something to be proud of. i understand this is the internets so everyone feels the need to act like a hardass, but sometimes that behavior is unwarranted.
well now...

do you know.....

Me?
Furley?
STD?

This is how we are in real life. Welcome to a harsh reality check.
See my last post about bragging in real life.

Right and wrong is personal opinion. You could think its wrong to speed...I personally think its wrong for you to drive constantly in the fast lane. I think its wrong for you to brake check me when I flash my Highbeams at you.
I think its wrong for you to be on your cellphone and think that it exempts you from using your blinker.

shall we go on?

p.e.r.s.o.n.a.l. o.p.i.n.i.o.n.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:41 PM
banned

Originally Posted by T-Will
How about the people that **** around, make babies, abort them, and don't give a second thought. Yay for brainwashing!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME MEMEMEMEMEMEMMEME.

w0000t for USA!!!!!

700$ well spent.

hell plan b is over the counter now....right?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
QFT

I think the difference is that the tadpole and egg have joined. Why should the baby pay for the "parent's" lack of judgment?

I guess the positive thing out of this is there will be one less Furley in the world.

And screw your opinions.
There is a reason abortion is ILLEGAL after a certain trimester... Why is that... oh yes because it's not considered a person until then... I fail to see how abortion is any less morally wrong then condoms/birth control/morning after.... Condoms prevent the sperm from reaching the eggs... birth control changes the females body to basically not produce fertile eggs... and technically the morning after, guess what buddy... the sperm and egg have already joined... but you don't see anyone standing on the street corners boycotting any of those....

so... i think you are missing my point... it's not a "christian" thing, i don't practice a religion or any of that mess, so don't even go there. it's about right and wrong, and not about the actual abortion.

i think they probably did the best thing they could do, it's best for them, and best for the "tadpole".

my gripe is the gloating and bragging. it's simply not something to be proud of. i understand this is the internets so everyone feels the need to act like a hardass, but sometimes that behavior is unwarranted.
You are acting like furley has the thing on a string and is spinning it around his head going BAHAHAHHA look at this thing i just killed!! OMG Who's your daddy!!!

He's stoked that he isn't about to have a child, as well as he should be... No one is going BAHAHAHA I KILLED A TADPOLE MUAHAHHAHA I AM SOOOO MANGLY!!!! Who does that... but if i got a female preggers at this juncture in my life, and she got an abortion.... I'd make 12 billion threads on every car forum i posted on... I'd make 12 million myspace bulletins... i'd take a week off work and celebrate....

Why, because i'm not ready to have a kid... and it would not be right for me to put a kid in this world at this current state... it has nothing to do with me KILLING the tadpole
Old 03-27-2008, 04:43 PM
banned

your reading comprehension needs a little work there... i never criticized him for the actual abortion. hell, i've been with someone who went "plan b" while we were together because it wasn't the right time.

again, my gripe is that the gloating is tasteless.
I'll bookmark this post, so when the time comes (READ: IF the time comes, as I'm a responsible person who doesn't have to worry about it...) I'll quote you and start braggggggggggging.

He didn't save it, pin it to a frame and post pics of it hanging above his desk.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:48 PM

Car Info: Sline
Sure dude, I looked it up, it looks nice. Can you PM me info?
PM Sent.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by irrational x
not quite true. a human fetus is indistinguishable from a fetus of any other mamal or avian until the second trimester
you may want to double check that... by the end of the first trimester a fetus has developed arm and leg buds as well as all major organs. trust me, i've seen a few first trimester ultrasounds and you can definitely tell it's not going to be a kitten, puppy, or parakeet.

Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
well now...

do you know.....

Me?
Furley?
STD?

This is how we are in real life. Welcome to a harsh reality check.
See my last post about bragging in real life.

Right and wrong is personal opinion. You could think its wrong to speed...I personally think its wrong for you to drive constantly in the fast lane. I think its wrong for you to brake check me when I flash my Highbeams at you.
I think its wrong for you to be on your cellphone and think that it exempts you from using your blinker.

shall we go on?

p.e.r.s.o.n.a.l. o.p.i.n.i.o.n.
again, do you personally know me? you seem to have classified me as some church going, 55mph in the fastlane driving, sansabelt pant wearing, minivan driving douchebag.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:49 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
He didn't save it, pin it to a frame and post pics of it hanging above his desk.
You might want to check his desk tomorrow.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:50 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
again, do you personally know me? you seem to have classified me as some church going, 55mph in the fastlane driving, sansabelt pant wearing, minivan driving douchebag.
Now you've gone too far, I DON"T DRIVE A MINIVAN AND NEVER WILL!!!!!111111
Old 03-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
I hope u don't use condoms... wouldn't want to play god
Old 03-27-2008, 04:52 PM
VIP Member

I'll bookmark this post, so when the time comes (READ: IF the time comes, as I'm a responsible person who doesn't have to worry about it...) I'll quote you and start braggggggggggging.

if the times comes for what?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:53 PM
VIP Member

Old 03-27-2008, 05:08 PM
banned

if the times comes for what?
if the time comes for me to have the gf get blended and vac'd. I'll make a disneyclub post about it. Granted mine will be a bit more.... tact.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:11 PM
VIP Member

if the time comes for me to have the gf get blended and vac'd. I'll make a disneyclub post about it. Granted mine will be a bit more.... tact.
yay.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:19 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
www.thoseshirts.com/wtr.html

WANT
Old 03-27-2008, 05:39 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
BTW today's thread is ****ing fail.

your all gay whiney *****es.

Quick Reply: Thursday *** ABORT, ABORT, ABORT ***