SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 01:30 PM

Car Info: 2007 STi SWP
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
****, at least i don't have a hundred made up threads about myself like you! Stop posting, yeah right. It was a simple comment about how **** is REALLY going down that's associated with this thread, & y'all get all butt hurt from it. I guess y'all can't handle the ****ing truth dude! Until i see otherwise i'm sticking to my opinions.
StupidChicken is telling you that for a reason: to stop posting non related stuff on this thread. Open another thread if you want to debate about your options.
When posting on a thread, at least try to stick to the thread topic, its starting to seem there's more nonsense posted rather than what's related.

Now lets hope back onto topic now shall we ;-)
Old 04-16-2011, 01:43 PM

Car Info: 06 Audi A3
**** that ain't nothing dude when i've seen some new ones pop up lately, & with no friendly acknowledgement either. I ain't trying to brag at all, just saying why would they be so snobby to us, cuz we're older models, **** we'd probably win a street race, so take your crappy attitude elsewhere. I ain't lying too, it's happen to me plenty of times, & it ain't no coincidence cuz other GD owners here are experiencing the same thing. I was just agreeing with 1javablkinsac. Oh, and only 1 GR sedan comes to our meets, cool dude too, but he's already had an 06 STi, see what i mean. It seems like the people buying new WRX/STI cars nowadays are totally different from us og's, got no ****ing Subie love yo!
Explain?
Old 04-16-2011, 02:25 PM

Car Info: 09 impreza 2.5i swp
spotted a grey wagon (didnt get a good look) as i was turning onto don julio, waves exchanged.

also,
went to play some tennis with the gf at the courts on falcon view. spotted a white wagon with an exhaust who barely gave me a nod (if that). you guys are on the court next to us. probably the biggest group of tools i've seen in awhile. the antics amd language you guys were using was immature and unnecessary, especially while having a little kid with you guys. it got to the point where a nearby lady had to come in and yell at you guys. grow up
/rant
Old 04-16-2011, 05:14 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
****, at least i don't have a hundred made up threads about myself like you! Stop posting, yeah right. It was a simple comment about how **** is REALLY going down that's associated with this thread, & y'all get all butt hurt from it. I guess y'all can't handle the ****ing truth dude! Until i see otherwise i'm sticking to my opinions.
You just keep making your self look even worse the more you continue this.

1230 today spotted a 04/05 psm wrx in Roseville at Lead Hill/Sunrise.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:56 PM

Car Info: S2000 / 04 WRX
6:30 spotted clean legacy with i-club sticker/bike rack and sti bbs. i was in my beater camry. lol
Old 04-16-2011, 08:34 PM

Car Info: San Remo Red '05 WRX
Who is this STiWRX06 guy?
Seems to me he is another kid successfully degrading the Subaru population.
Thanks.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Spotted a WRB wagon on watt and Arden around 6-7 pm today... I was in my forester so I didn't wave ha ha...

Also saw a white bugeye all stock at sunsplash....
Old 04-16-2011, 11:55 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX
Saw a blue wrx 06 at Safeway in eldo looked clean around 9 pm.

Last edited by rymaggi; 04-17-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:57 AM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
Originally Posted by Teagleye
Who is this STiWRX06 guy?
Thanks.
Roll with us to next Elk Grove meet
Old 04-17-2011, 08:59 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx love-wagon
Originally Posted by krothery
spotted a grey wagon (didnt get a good look) as i was turning onto don julio, waves exchanged.

also,
went to play some tennis with the gf at the courts on falcon view. spotted a white wagon with an exhaust who barely gave me a nod (if that). you guys are on the court next to us. probably the biggest group of tools i've seen in awhile. the antics amd language you guys were using was immature and unnecessary, especially while having a little kid with you guys. it got to the point where a nearby lady had to come in and yell at you guys. grow up
/rant
Oh was it u who threw up the Shaka? I noticed u too late for a deuce but a nod came out

i've seen that white wag around the hood, never says watsup.. i mean if he's got exhaust, obviously he must be into subies; so why no love? idk.

doesn't brake my morals though, i'll always at least nod and acknowledge a fellow enthusiast (subie or not)
Old 04-17-2011, 09:01 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx love-wagon
Originally Posted by WRXSTIFTW
i was the odd one out that didnt belong lol
nah man, just because u don't own a subie anymore doesn't mean u don't belong.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:10 PM

Car Info: 2013 STI Limited and 1998 Legacy GT Wagon
Originally Posted by fx4me2
White '05-07 LGT on bronze wheels with cleared headlights in front of my work in Granite Bay right now. You're hanging out talking to yor buddy with the truck. You can probably see my LGTB a few spots over from you while I'm stuck insideon this beautiful day. :-(
You again today.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:56 PM

Car Info: Gone :(
Anybody go to Laguna Seca for the Sea Otter Classic? I went down Friday and came back tonight. Saw a ton of Subarus in my STI.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by cnoz
Anybody go to Laguna Seca for the Sea Otter Classic? I went down Friday and came back tonight. Saw a ton of Subarus in my STI.
Friend of mine went. He drives a 02 psm sedan with a fmic and a sticker on the back bumper that says "****'ll buff out" over a huge scratch
Old 04-18-2011, 10:27 AM

Car Info: Gone :(
I saw a PSM sedan with dark grey wheels at the same ****ty motel 6 I stayed at. Might have been him...

Quick Reply: SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here