SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 02:11 PM

Car Info: Arm Leg Leg Arm Head
Today at around lunch time, green SVX, with personalized license plate. Noticed that it was very clean, good paint, no dents or scratches. Wouldn't have posted about a stock Subaru, except it was kept in such good condition that it probably looks like the day it came off of the assembly line, so maybe the owner might be another enthusiast here.

2/12, around 7pm at Natomas. From the onramp from Fry's to the exit at Natomas, a silver 02-03 WRX Sedan followed me on the highway. Thought he was going to the meet, too, except he made a left instead of right at Natomas exit. Morette headlights, looked like a bad connection on the passenger side, though, bronze or gunmetal wheels, single tip exhaust, STi wing.
Old 02-17-2005, 09:10 AM

Car Info: 2004 Sti
Saw a Stock looking Silver STI at the Wild Orchid in Reno on Tuesday night, CA plates..Hope you had a good night..
Old 02-17-2005, 01:43 PM

Car Info: 2005 SRR WRX
Talking

Originally Posted by LagnWagn
Saw a Stock looking Silver STI at the Wild Orchid in Reno on Tuesday night, CA plates..Hope you had a good night..

I'm sure they did!
Old 02-17-2005, 01:54 PM

Car Info: 02 Black WRX and 07 White A3 S-Line
saw 02/03 white WRX on freeport starbucks at 9:40am today... gold rims, STi spoiler, oem front and rear kits and pink "Subaru STi" banner... i didnt drive my wrx... i was driving my red protege 5...

Last edited by Black Shadow; 02-17-2005 at 11:46 PM.
Old 02-17-2005, 07:02 PM

Car Info: Arm Leg Leg Arm Head
White STi, Red Bluff - behind Post Office near City Hall today.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:03 PM

Around 5pm heading west on Folsom Blvd towards 50 near the folsom outlets, I saw a WRB wrx sedan. I couldnt tell for sure but it looked lowered with some aftermarket wheels maybe but I did catch a wave. I was in the san remo red WRX heading the other way. I was a little preoccupied with the cop that was 2 cars behind me with his lights on, thats why I didnt notice too many details. I had just gotten my windows tinted earlier (22% all the way around) and I thought he was pulling me over for the front windows, but it turns out he was nailing the guy behind me, whew!
Old 02-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by Killian Maynard
Around 5pm heading west on Folsom Blvd towards 50 near the folsom outlets, I saw a WRB wrx sedan. I couldnt tell for sure but it looked lowered with some aftermarket wheels maybe but I did catch a wave. I was in the san remo red WRX heading the other way. I was a little preoccupied with the cop that was 2 cars behind me with his lights on, thats why I didnt notice too many details. I had just gotten my windows tinted earlier (22% all the way around) and I thought he was pulling me over for the front windows, but it turns out he was nailing the guy behind me, whew!

haha that was me.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
haha that was me.
Oh, nice, from what I could see your car looked good! It definitely caught the corner of my eye as I was glancing into my rear view at the cop. Do you work in that area?
Old 02-18-2005, 12:03 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by Killian Maynard
Oh, nice, from what I could see your car looked good! It definitely caught the corner of my eye as I was glancing into my rear view at the cop. Do you work in that area?
I work off blue ravine at *****. I sometimes go to DOS and have lunch there. Yea I saw your red suby and thought to myself, hey there's killian lol.
Old 02-18-2005, 07:51 AM

Car Info: 03 black wrx
Old aubrurn road @ sunrise blvd. you were in a silver wrx and you gave a Silver Dodge Neon Srt/4 that was in front of me a dirty look =) i dont think you saw me.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
I work off blue ravine at *****. I sometimes go to DOS and have lunch there. Yea I saw your red suby and thought to myself, hey there's killian lol.
One of the office buildings in that area had 3 or 4 WRX's parked in the lot one day I was in the area. There were 2 or three WRB wagons, a white wagon and a GC8. One of the WRB wagons actually had gold P1's, I thought they must be on the boards.

Also, yesturday, I saw a little old lady driving a blue GC8 2.5rs. It had the larger wing and everything. I mean she was old and little, full white hair and head barely sticking out over the steering wheel : I was shocked and glad to see her driving it. I waved but she just reached for her mace and drove away.

Last edited by Killian Maynard; 02-18-2005 at 08:53 AM.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Saw the sonic yellow wagon this morning. Chick behind the wheel, drivers side of the rear bumper had a dent (she probably backed in to something, or something backed in to her). She was merging on to 50E from I5.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:19 AM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
Also, yesturday, I saw a little old lady driving a blue GC8 2.5rs. It had the larger wing and everything. I mean she was old and little, full white hair and head barely sticking out over the steering wheel : I was shocked and glad to see her driving it. I waved but she just reached for her mace and drove away.
if that was a blue RS i have seen her on Fair Oaks Blvd in the mornings...
if not, there is a granny possie lurking in GC's in the area.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Don't eff with the granny crew. They'll mess you up, man. Their straight old school... or... straight old... can't remember which...
Old 02-18-2005, 03:26 PM

I just saw that WRB bugeye sedan that drives by my house from time to time. It was about 15 minutes ago (3pm). There was traffic on fair oaks just ahead of oak ave that you had to slow down for. Its definitely lowered with some sort of aftermarket wheels with blue lugs, an OEM body kit and what sounds sort of like a HKS hipower exhaust. I was standing in my driveway and heard you coming, I waved as you passed but not sure if you saw.

Quick Reply: SACRAMENTO Sighting Post Here