more police violence !

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Contributing Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX Auto with high hopes :l
Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
He was obviously giving that cop the stink eye and cops are supreme beings that deserve the utmost respect from all of us at all times and you should never under any circumstance question anything any police officer ever does and you should never express your opinion about any situation invlolving the cops because they have shiny badges so they obviously have unquestionable authority over everything you do.... they shoulda shattered his knees with a nightstick for disobeying their godly words.

My american government professor told us that "I'd rather live in a highly controlled, violent police state than the government we have now, because at least I know what they would be doing to me". Truer words have never been spoken
Old 11-10-2006, 12:14 PM

Car Info: 1995 Legacy L wgn & 1995 Legacy Brighton wgn
Originally Posted by Cohnster
My american government professor told us that "I'd rather live in a highly controlled, violent police state than the government we have now, because at least I know what they would be doing to me". Truer words have never been spoken
true, we could be living in some lawless state where the "police" just roll through and kill people for no reason just because they're bored, and with no chance of any punishment being laid on them for it.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:14 PM
MILF Hunter

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT
yes we should all be glad we do not live in a third wolrd country
Old 11-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Hmm... I have never talked back to a cop, nor have i ever resisted arrest... I have never had a police officer hit me either... weird...
Old 11-10-2006, 12:17 PM

on the other hand, after watching the video a couple of times, the guy does say "I can't breathe" several times, but that's about all he does. granted, he might have been struggling before the footage, he might have assaulted the officers before the footage, etc. but nothing i saw or heard warranted punching that guy in the face. there's gotta be more to this story.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Contributing Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX Auto with high hopes :l
Originally Posted by that one legacy
on the other hand, after watching the video a couple of times, the guy does say "I can't breathe" several times, but that's about all he does. granted, he might have been struggling before the footage, he might have assaulted the officers before the footage, etc. but nothing i saw or heard warranted punching that guy in the face. there's gotta be more to this story.
He probably offered the officers gay **** sex without a condom, guess they took it the wrong way
Old 11-10-2006, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
Hmm... I have never talked back to a cop, nor have i ever resisted arrest... I have never had a police officer hit me either... weird...
yeah usually if i get pulled over, i just try to be cool with the cops, and just do what they ask. never been given a hard time by cops, and i think that's part of the reason.

well no, i take that back, there was that one time i got pulled over in my civic by cops in vacaville. they did everything they could to prove that the braided stainless steel sleeve i had over my brake booster line was a nitrous line, and eventually they got so pissed off (because they couldn't prove anything), that they just told me to get back in the car. my girlfriend was in the car fuming, about to just go off on the cops about it, but i was just standing there smiling. i actually thought it was kinda funny.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:20 PM

He probably offered the officers gay **** sex without a condom, guess they took it the wrong way
or maybe he wanted to use a condom! we all know no one uses those things anymore!
Old 11-10-2006, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by GT35 STI

Why shouldnt i be able to talk back to a cop without the risk of getting electrocuted or getting my wig split? They arent the gestapo... at least they arent supposed to be
Old 11-10-2006, 12:30 PM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
So why hasn't he moved to North Korea yet?
Old 11-10-2006, 12:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
Originally Posted by Egan
So why hasn't he moved to North Korea yet?
Because he was lying out his ***
Old 11-10-2006, 12:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
off camera, did they sprinkle some crack on him?
Old 11-10-2006, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Why shouldnt i be able to talk back to a cop without the risk of getting electrocuted or getting my wig split? They arent the gestapo... at least they arent supposed to be
i say, whenever the cops try to arrest someone, they should draw a big circle on the ground with their chalk, and then a bid ultimate death match pummel fest should ensue to see what happens. whoever die....err i mean loses gets to cuff the other person and drive them to jail!
Old 11-10-2006, 01:20 PM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
Originally Posted by legasti
dude probably had something in his mouth that he would spit out.... so what the hell punch him!

why do i always try to stick up for police, you know they are ALL A-holes
Like his teeth? Seriously, the cops were doing him a favor, he will be much more popular in jail without his teeth...
Old 11-10-2006, 07:32 PM

Car Info: MBP Bugeye
What a *****. No one believes you when you say that you can't breathe. If you can't breathe, you can't talk.

Quick Reply: more police violence !