monday, bloody monday...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 07:49 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Details.
this cat has a thread about his pink decal'd out lgt race car. its pretty Fing sick, side exhaust, amazing front end, and now covered in pink stars and shocker stickers. the car it turns out is his wifes. shes hot and throws the shocker all the time. theres like 8 pics of her, shocker up in all of them, in the thread.

homeboy is in the thread talking about how he doesnt care what people say its just the internet yadayadayada

so of course theres leg humpers and comments and whatnot. so i say:

"whats the deal with all the shocker stickers on the car? is your wife down wife the brown?"

homeboy goes ballistic and tries to get ethug on me. tells me to go **** myself or whatnot then tells me "never post in my thread again"

i lol'd at him and called him a ***** fearie (in more words)

then my posts disapear and i get a warning from a mod. i appologise to the mod for wasting his time and say that if dude was offended he should have acted like a child by insulting me and just asked me to remove it. sensible right?

mod basically agreed that the guy is a douche but i still get the warn points.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:57 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
so basically you are an ignorant , your opinion is void. Since it is the cheapest car on that list by land slides
Only ignorant towards General Motors.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:01 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
thread:
http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44910

Originally Posted by my first message to the mod
WTF? i made a joke? if his car was covered in pictures of penises would that make jokes ok? the car is litterally a shockermobile....

jesus this place has gotten worse than nasioc

in case you didnt bother to read what was actually posted:

Originally Posted by Irrational Exuberance
hey your'e the one that said you don't get offended or take anything personal

this thread delivers
Originally Posted by douchebag
I do not take anything personal about the car, you want to start talking **** about my family I take it very personal. Do not post in my thread again.
I do not take anything personal about the car, you want to start talking **** about my family I take it very personal.
learn to take a ******* joke, christ on a stick people are so touchy. you should have expected jokes when you covered your car in shocker stickers. thats like putting vinyl dicks all over it and expect ing no jokes

Do not post in my thread again.
if it bothers you that bad, complain to the mods... or i duno, ask me to take it down?

thats what an adult would do.

guess he didnt take my advise on the acting like an adult thing huh?

Originally Posted by **MOD**
You were over the edge period. There are lots of leg-humpers. You went beyond that...

i seem to recall some people stating that they wished "god had finished the job" when i posted my crash pictures some time back and i didn't whine about it... but good lookin out, squeaky wheel gets the grease i guess.

let mr. robson know that id be happy to provide an appology for offending his and his wifes delicate sensitivities, if only he would PM me instead resorting to this internet douchbaggery.

i know how annoying it is to deal with this crap, and if he had responded in a way that let me know he was actually offended instead of being dismissive and swearing at me, i would have taken the comments down. But he didnt, so i responded in an equally dismissive way. just think its pretty stupid that he is acting like a child because of a joke especially after all his comments about not caring what gets said on the internet

se la vi.

ps. im in no way mad at you and im serious about the appology, if he wants one he can have it... but he has to ask for it like a man.

Originally Posted by **MOD**
I completely understand, and at this point, I would just be the bigger man and let it go...

I personally like when people talk to me first to before escalating

mod was cool, even though i originally called him the "internet gestapo" and told him they might have room for him over on nasioc
Old 11-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
Only ignorant towards General Motors.
for no apparent reason since it out performs any car in it's price range by landslides... so like I said your opinion doesn't mean ****
Old 11-05-2007, 08:21 PM

for no apparent reason since it out performs any car in it's price range by landslides... so like I said your opinion doesn't mean ****
Sorry I don't care how much better or well it performs. I wouldn't pay $250k for cheap american plastic that goes fast. I'd much rather put that money towards a much better quality car that not only looks great, goes like stink, and isn't made of cheap plastic that I can find on the arm rest of my desk chair.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Sorry I don't care how much better or well it performs. I wouldn't pay $250k for cheap american plastic that goes fast. I'd much rather put that money towards a much better quality car that not only looks great, goes like stink, and isn't made of cheap plastic that I can find on the arm rest of my desk chair.
what car are you talking about?
Old 11-05-2007, 08:35 PM
VIP Member

woohoo for rotas

Name:  GarlandRotas110507-01.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  104.3 KB
(ignore the ill fitting CF trunk and the bird **** on the gas door)
Old 11-05-2007, 08:39 PM

Car Info: Sline
Nice color, goes well with the car.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
what car are you talking about?
seriously.... i have no idea what car he is talking about, he can't be talking about the new zo6, considering it doesn't come close to $250k, nor is it made from plastic. We already know that if it isn't ferrari ricky hates it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA7vVydWaQ

what a pile of ****... it's a plastic turd... it weights a wopping few pounds more then a carrera GT

Last edited by GT35 STI; 11-05-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:42 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jvick125
Nice color, goes well with the car.

thanks, the one thing I don't like about having a silver car is that the ambient colors (light brown in this case) always alter the color of the car in pictures. I took some pictures with a clear blue sky next to the ocean and the car looked blue-ish

I'll be shipping out the rod after work tomorrow by the way
Old 11-05-2007, 08:53 PM

Car Info: Sline
thanks, the one thing I don't like about having a silver car is that the ambient colors (light brown in this case) always alter the color of the car in pictures. I took some pictures with a clear blue sky next to the ocean and the car looked blue-ish

I'll be shipping out the rod after work tomorrow by the way
I know what you mean with the silver car. Especially under low-lighting.

And awesome, I can't wait to try it out.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:07 PM

seriously.... i have no idea what car he is talking about, he can't be talking about the new zo6, considering it doesn't come close to $250k, nor is it made from plastic. We already know that if it isn't ferrari ricky hates it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZiA7vVydWaQ

what a pile of ****... it's a plastic turd... it weights a wopping few pounds more then a carrera GT
Not entirely true. There are other cars I do like aside from Ferrari. Obviously Ferrari is my first choice in a vehicle, but I didn't blatantly say to ignore the vette and get a Ferrari did I? I've never liked General Motors and I have always expressed my belief in my statement of how I do not like them. If you're still that clueless I'm talking about this car:
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...4&postcount=52
Old 11-05-2007, 09:10 PM
VIP Member

Not entirely true. There are other cars I do like aside from Ferrari. Obviously Ferrari is my first choice in a vehicle, but I didn't blatantly say to ignore the vette and get a Ferrari did I? I've never liked General Motors and I have always expressed my belief in my statement of how I do not like them. If you're still that clueless I'm talking about this car:
oh, ok. so the $250k+ includes the donor car
Old 11-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Troll

I saw that car, but that is some other company trying to screw retarded people, much like Hennessey. Since you are biased against a car company, like I said your opinion doesn't mean ****, since they could build the best built fastest production car and you will still hate it because you're a ****ing moron

http://www.lingenfelter.com/Lingenfe...06ZO6TTBGB.htm
Old 11-05-2007, 09:22 PM

oh, ok. so the $250k+ includes the donor car
Yeah roughly. I figure 60-70kish for the vette then the 180k for the company charging the fee.

Quick Reply: monday, bloody monday...