Car Info: Black '06 WRX w/ VF39/STi TMIC//Sweet-Ass Mudflaps
le bedtime

1 week until wheels/tires arrive from subydude
Old 07-10-2007, 06:58 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
Yes Jeremy? Err... I mean John
ya right.. jeremy's ***** *** gets mad at waking up at 9am.. not 6am...
Old 07-10-2007, 07:02 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Blackfog45
le bedtime

1 week until wheels/tires arrive from subydude
why not go pick em up?
Old 07-10-2007, 07:03 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by irrational x
why not go pick em up?

I was about to post the same thing...

it's like 2 hours from sac
Old 07-10-2007, 07:21 AM

Car Info: Sline
I'm up late. Yee Ha!
Old 07-10-2007, 07:35 AM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
mornin.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
merph. need coffee
Old 07-10-2007, 07:45 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
ya right.. jeremy's ***** *** gets mad at waking up at 9am.. not 6am...
Hahaha you're right.

Oh and natural peanut butter FTMFL!!!! It was the only damn peanut butter I had in the fridge and I never tried it before....big gross mistake
Old 07-10-2007, 07:53 AM

Car Info: Dying is not an option. It's an upgrade.
Originally Posted by ryball
merph. need coffee
Werd. That's first on the agenda.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:00 AM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by sublime1
Got a fresh pot brewing.

Oh yeah, hit 44,444miles on the '04 Legacy yesterday.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Troll

So here is my epic adventure into the world we call earth today.

I was driving in the fast lane moving quit swiftly(75mph on 80). When all of a sudden the fast lane comes to a halt for no ****ing reason whatsoever. I switch lanes so I can continue my endeavor at a reasonable pace as the freeway is now starting to slow. I realize what this choads are slowing down for is a motorcycle cop who pulled over a ricer for driving in the carpool lane, and he pulled up against the median.

Fine Whatever, I realize this is a very important thing that we all MUST look at and try to figure out exactly what happened to be able to continue our day since we are all mini CSI drive-by detectives. I continue my adventure...

I pull behind an H1, there is a prius driving along side it, so the two of them have a combined 3mpg. I realized if I ever owned a full size 6.5L Turbo Diesel hummer i'd get a bumper sticker that said **** A PRIUS!!!!! and drive around lawling at everyone...

This does not end this epic adventure. As I get to the split I know an amazing dark grey porsche 911 turbo. I almost started fapping in my car as I slowly started to pull up along side of it. Well this was at the split and since people apparently don't get this whole concept of merging they must come to a 1mph crawl with frequent hard brakes for no apparent reason. Well the Porsche decided it needed to hard brake, and didn't account that it had a piece of **** Ford Ranger behind it. The Ranger locked up it's brake leaving some smoke and came an INCH, literally, probably less then an inch from hitting the back of the porsche. I mean like it still might have knicked it. I was like OHHH ****...

It does not end there...

So as I was driving farther down the freeway, I pass a crew cab silverado towing a pretty decent size motor home. Well the lights on the motor home were not hooked up at all. SO you have no idea when he wanted to switch lanes or stop. This guy was turning on his blinker for 1/2 a second and literally just started coming over into the lane. He made atleast 5 people SLAM On their brakes because they were halfway passed his trailer and hoped to drop back far enough to not get hit by the trailer. I was in AWW no one got hit.....

GOD I love driving into work every morning
Old 07-10-2007, 08:13 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by sublime1
starbucks?
Old 07-10-2007, 08:21 AM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
starbucks sounds good.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:35 AM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
So here is my epic adventure into the world we call earth today.

I was driving in the fast lane moving quit swiftly(75mph on 80). When all of a sudden the fast lane comes to a halt for no ****ing reason whatsoever. I switch lanes so I can continue my endeavor at a reasonable pace as the freeway is now starting to slow. I realize what this choads are slowing down for is a motorcycle cop who pulled over a ricer for driving in the carpool lane, and he pulled up against the median.

Fine Whatever, I realize this is a very important thing that we all MUST look at and try to figure out exactly what happened to be able to continue our day since we are all mini CSI drive-by detectives. I continue my adventure...

I pull behind an H1, there is a prius driving along side it, so the two of them have a combined 3mpg. I realized if I ever owned a full size 6.5L Turbo Diesel hummer i'd get a bumper sticker that said **** A PRIUS!!!!! and drive around lawling at everyone...

This does not end this epic adventure. As I get to the split I know an amazing dark grey porsche 911 turbo. I almost started fapping in my car as I slowly started to pull up along side of it. Well this was at the split and since people apparently don't get this whole concept of merging they must come to a 1mph crawl with frequent hard brakes for no apparent reason. Well the Porsche decided it needed to hard brake, and didn't account that it had a piece of **** Ford Ranger behind it. The Ranger locked up it's brake leaving some smoke and came an INCH, literally, probably less then an inch from hitting the back of the porsche. I mean like it still might have knicked it. I was like OHHH ****...

It does not end there...

So as I was driving farther down the freeway, I pass a crew cab silverado towing a pretty decent size motor home. Well the lights on the motor home were not hooked up at all. SO you have no idea when he wanted to switch lanes or stop. This guy was turning on his blinker for 1/2 a second and literally just started coming over into the lane. He made atleast 5 people SLAM On their brakes because they were halfway passed his trailer and hoped to drop back far enough to not get hit by the trailer. I was in AWW no one got hit.....

GOD I love driving into work every morning
This morning I gave a solo prius driver the stink eye for using my carpool lane without HOV stickers. Last time I checked a red light behind you means move right not pull over into the left shoulder.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by Double Phister
This morning I gave a solo prius driver the stink eye for using my carpool lane without HOV stickers. Last time I checked a red light behind you means move right not pull over into the left shoulder.
ya, i don't get where people get the idea they can pull over to the left shoulder... I'd write them up for a ticket for that too if I was the cop

Quick Reply: Le Tuesday