Irrational get frostbite, Wii. Hillarity ensues.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 02:14 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Irrational gets frostbite, Wii. Hillarity ensues.

theres a fairly long family story revolving around how i came to be sitting in front of best buy last night at 10pm, but i wont get into it cause the story itself is long enough. needless to say i camped out to get a Wii for my 10 y/o cousin and his 8y/o sister after learning their parrents were desperately searching for one and had no planB gifts.

this side of the family isnt very forward thinking.

anyway, back to the story. so my friend scott (boyfriend to my only normal relative) came to campout with and we were the first ones there. #2 and #3 was ex-con-turned-UPS-man and his wife and some poor guy in a winderbreaker camping out for his girlfriend (who was sitting 30 feet away in the heated car, burning his gas). this is right about the time i realize what i bad idea this is, given that ive been sick for almost a week.

now, everyone knows citrus hieghts in full of wierdos. now image what that place becomes like when the securityguards go home and the DND games break up releasing their unshaven, unbathed, uneduated and maladjusted myspace rejects onto the streets.

as the first 8 or so people sat and started talking, some 6ft 100pound kid that looked like Zach Braff with austin powers teeth and mental problems along the lines of dustin hoffman in Rainman (mins the smart) walked up wearing a Gnostic cross upside down and black girls fingernails.

douche: "hi im Demon Deamon lead singer of 'Demon Daemon', are you waiting for the Wii too?"

urge to kill rising, and its only midnight

me: "with lines like that im amazed that your only friend is Tom from myspace"
douche: "Huh? what? i was just trying to be nice and i have tons of friends"
me: "really what are theyre names?"
douche: *stutters*
me: "right..."
douche: "hey, can i borrow that extra sleeping bag?"
me: "sure... for $40 bucks. ill even prorate it. leme know when you get cold and ill let you know how much the price has dropped."

this leads him into the sob story about how he took lightrail from downtown to sunrise and walked to sunrise mall only to be turned away by cops at game stop (didnt happen). i continue ignoring most of what he says and when he stops...

me: "capitolism is a *****, if you cant afford a blanket how are you gona get a Wii?"

he goes on for another 10 minutes about how cold it is before i inform him that there is a salvation army depot nearby and he should walk to it. i give him ****ty directions that will take him a while and he leaves. we all laugh because its closed.

enter the highschool emokids. you know your a scrawny makeup wearing ***got when you and all your friends are wearing Castro hats and more more camofluage than a Branch Dividian to a BEST BUY CAMPOUT. these kids seriously did their hair and their makeup before they came out. eyeshadow, girl pants, grabbassing, and someone with Dashboard on one of those lil ipod portable speaker things.

****ing shoot me now. its 1 am, scott is passed th **** out because he had been up since 4am and had to work today at noon. i start involintarily making fun of people that walk buy, except for the few people in our little group. i was making some really horrible comments, and had the huge mexican sitting next to me not been laughing with me i probably would have gotten my *** beat by the dad of the emotards.

i beleive the line was "is that your daughter in the red pants? shes cute id **** her. what'd i say? jeese."

yah. i was that bad.

ask Ra88it how i get when im drunk. imagine that -slurred speach, -gay jokes, and -threat of a beating. i was hotter than a vietnamese monk.

around 2 am i descided to see what the temp was according to the car. upon turning the ignition on the temp gauge began flashing agrily and saying "34" as if to warn me.

pff ive had worse. i live in alaska, im from the northeast.... **** the cold.

"i punch cold in the face" i exclaimed. no reason really

2 more hours of and i was losing my mind faster than Mariah Carey. at this point the thermometer check yeilds an agrily flashing 31.

330am start the car, turn the heat on, wake scott up and tell him to go slee in it for a while. he does. i bust out my extra bag, line the inside with comforter and settle in, sans sneakers.

note: i was wearing sweatpants, jeanes, 3 pairs of socks, 2 tees, a hoody, a backet, a hat and a scarf UNDER my comforter and bag.

this is the part where my face starts to freeze and my shoes get forsted over.

after about 430am i really dont remember much, accept that i gave a lesson in plausible denyability after anoucing that i "may or may not" had peed all over the Michaels storefront.

530am i can see the first begins of twilight, the sliver of moon allows me to see tnhat there is ice on all the cars, and my shoes, and the lugi i left haing from a shopping cart didnt move when poked with a stick.

this is also about the time i started to feel warm. something from the boyscouts, or discovery channel or some **** reminded me that this could be the beginins of hypothermia. as it turns out the bottom of Bag busted out and my feet were totaly exposed. i promtly put on my frosted shoes and switched places with scott

after that, its not every eventful, aside from screaming obsenities while stumbling around at cars that came to scope out the line.

the only other thing of note....

two *****es!

also... on the way home i called dr.dad who confirmed that i was infact a ****ing moron and that yes my face was going to peel like a sunburn (it is right now) and that nextime i wanted to do something like this i should bring a propane heater. this is why hes the doctor and im not i guess...

im trying to touchup the pics i took there (of douchebag, UPScon, ***tronCastro ect.) but the phone wasnt too happy last night.

ima go play more wii tennis

Last edited by Irrational X; 12-18-2006 at 02:21 AM. Reason: i am r good at spellz0ring
Old 12-18-2006, 02:17 AM
plays well with others

oh and i did redeeme myself by giving some lady my blanket. she was so cold she was bobbing uncontrolably like a supertard.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:23 AM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
damn, it was hella chill when John and I got ours. hungout with some cool peeps, smoked hooka all night and made fun of the nerds at the front of the line. wasnt even that cold.

congrats on stickin it out though homie!

oh, and Zelda is ****ing awesome!
Old 12-18-2006, 02:33 AM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by TitanSTI
damn, it was hella chill when John and I got ours. hungout with some cool peeps, smoked hooka all night and made fun of the nerds at the front of the line. wasnt even that cold.

congrats on stickin it out though homie!

oh, and Zelda is ****ing awesome!
yah it is, combat in wolf form is kinda ****ed up tho
Old 12-18-2006, 06:22 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Wii FTW!!!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 06:41 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
What you should have said to the ghey emo kids

1. Hello would you like a razor blade?
2. Maybe if you didn't dress like a girl daddy would love you
3. You're the reason why daddy drinks

My brother is like that. Thankfully he doesn't wear the stupid makeup because he knows my dad and I would kick his ***, but I do make constant fun of him

PS - keep a good grip on the controller and don't break the wrist strap
Old 12-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
PS - keep a good grip on the controller and don't break the wrist strap
Old 12-18-2006, 06:52 AM
Troll

Old 12-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
damn you waitied out there in this freaking cold for a damn nintendo wii that you could probably get on ebay for 50+ bucks more then retail??

I just don't know what to say.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Troll

Ed owned!
Old 12-18-2006, 09:06 AM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by irrational x
... i was hotter than a vietnamese monk.
That is just sick and wrong...

...and funny as hell! :rotfl:

Congratulations on snagging two Wiis, and on managing to avoid becoming a meat popsicle in the process.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
You guys are ****ing nuts. I would never camp out overnight to get a gaming console.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:59 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
yeah, so, umm... my wife only waited outside target in rancho for about an hour and a half before they opened when she got mine yesterday.

she did say some beeyotch walked right up to the doors, ignored the line, and ran into the store when they opened and tried to get a wii. the target employees basically told her where to stick it and said vouchers had been handed out for all 12 that they recieved.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by RussB
yeah, so, umm... my wife only waited outside target in rancho for about an hour and a half before they opened when she got mine yesterday.

she did say some beeyotch walked right up to the doors, ignored the line, and ran into the store when they opened and tried to get a wii. the target employees basically told her where to stick it and said vouchers had been handed out for all 12 that they recieved.
Was she... "ethnic"?

Old 12-18-2006, 12:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by ryball
Was she... "ethnic"?
my wife or the other lady? :rotfl:

she was an entitled white woman, probably a democrat.

Quick Reply: Irrational get frostbite, Wii. Hillarity ensues.