i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Sacramento & Reno (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/)
-   -   I like scary moovies (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/i-like-scary-moovies-141691/)

GT35 STI 08-02-2006 11:20 PM

I like scary moovies

I just watched the hills have eyes... i think the maker of that movie should be in therapy... He has ****ing issues, i'm not sure very many people could make a more sadistic movie... In one scene a girl gets raped another gets her boobs sucked on while having a gun put in her babies face and the mom gets blasted... then shortly after the mom gets blasted the girl who got her boobs sucked on gets blasted in the head...

Then shortly later the mom's body gets stolen and the kid finds it, and gets to watch a guy eat his mom infront of him....

seriously... wow... I watched Hostel and could eat spaghetti to that movie, but this one takes the cake for the most disturbing movie ever made i think!

(yes i know it's an old movie, but i finally watched it since it was on PPV)

off to bed... first time i have gone to sleep before 12 in a long ass time.... 14 hour day tomorrow :( i hate the working life

Mr. Furley 08-03-2006 08:18 AM

Hahaha my jaw dropped the first time i saw that scene.... you really have to see the people that are committing these acts to really appreciate it... think deliverance with disfigured nuclear hillbillies.

kyle_RS 08-03-2006 08:33 AM

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz_kRPSunhE&search=the%20hills%20have%20eyes%201977[/url]

you should watch this one!

Mr. Furley 08-03-2006 09:10 AM

It was pretty disturbing when they tied the dude to the tree too...

Max Xevious 08-03-2006 09:40 AM

showgirls

midnitewrx02 08-03-2006 11:58 AM

yah that movie was pretty disturbing.. watched sum directors behind the scenes stuff after the movie, 2 frenchies directed it.. damn frenchies and their twisted mentalities :thumbdown:

VRT MBasile 08-03-2006 12:46 PM

yeah, watched that movie at my buddy's house. We had to watch Grandma's Boy before any of us would go outside :wiggle:

rau 08-03-2006 01:03 PM

^^^^ BAH HA HA HA!!!! :rotfl:

last scary movie i saw was Hostel.

a group of four friends watched it.....

two of us ( including me :( ) were sitting in the corner towards the end ( about a half hour left, maybe a little more ) with pillows over our faces, screaming " that shiet aint right dong, that shiet aint right at all!!! how the **** are they gonna make a movie like this!? "like little girls.....

GT35 STI 08-03-2006 01:04 PM

How did hostel scare you?? it didn't scare me by any means, I just was like damn this movie is messed... I can't remember the last movie that truely did scare me... maybe the ring 2

T-Will 08-03-2006 01:05 PM

I'll have to check out this movie.

rau 08-03-2006 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=GT35 STI]How did hostel scare you?? it didn't scare me by any means, I just was like damn this movie is messed... I can't remember the last movie that truely did scare me... maybe the ring 2[/QUOTE]
at first, it didnt. we were with someone that had already seen it, so she said it had been changed from the theatrical release, even though we were watching the non-rated version....

then it got really bloody.....

funny thing is, three of the four of us were planning a backpacking trip through Europe, and we were gonna stay at hostels. well, not anymore!

T-Will 08-03-2006 01:19 PM

I think Event Horizon was one of the only movies that actually scared me. That movie was freaky. :eek:

Mr. Furley 08-03-2006 03:25 PM

[QUOTE=T-Will]I think Event Horizon was one of the only movies that actually scared me. That movie was freaky. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was... great movie..

GT35 STI 08-03-2006 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=rau]at first, it didnt. we were with someone that had already seen it, so she said it had been changed from the theatrical release, even though we were watching the non-rated version....

then it got really bloody.....

funny thing is, three of the four of us were planning a backpacking trip through Europe, and we were gonna stay at hostels. well, not anymore![/QUOTE]

haha ya, i can say after watching that movie, I don't think i would stay at a hostel either

T-Will 08-03-2006 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=GT35 STI]haha ya, i can say after watching that movie, I don't think i would stay at a hostel either[/QUOTE]

But there are so many hot nekkid babes at hostels, didn't you watch the movie? :D