high school kids wanting to race u?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 10:22 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
N600:not high school parking lots...if u live in fairfield/vacaville and go to the raleys/starbucks off of I80 a bunch of retarded high school kids go there and like to race other people and on top of that i guess the newest fad is to hang outside ur door/window while driving and wave ur arms...ive yet to see someone fall out but damn that would be AWESOME to see
Old 06-06-2005, 10:39 PM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
3f3f gone live.

ahhh...long was the days of motoring for pleasure...
now i must be "down" to floss my rizyd.

well guess it's time for a scully cap & an eminem CD.
anyone know somebody who works at pepboyz?
i want the hook on a supa fat Xplod deck & a bass tube w/ neons but that sizzle is mad crazy expensive, y0!
Old 06-07-2005, 01:08 PM

Car Info: Arm Leg Leg Arm Head
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
that's right. I would be scared too.

SRT-4 owns.
I wasn't scared, I was going to Home Depot to pick up some sheet metal to build my monster wing.

He had at least two miles to let me hear his awesome popcorn maker, but he does it while I'm making a turn so I couldn't return the favor with a ricer fly-by.

A friend of mine was driving to his friend's house when some kid started pacing him in his bicycle. He looked over and started insulting his car and said he had a Civic at home that could smoke him anyday.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:47 PM

Car Info: R.I.P. '02 WR Blue Pearl, Hello '05 OBP STi
Funny. In the rice capital of the Western hemisphere AKA Stockton, I've only been revved on twice. Once by a Honda S2K when I had a packed car and a 90's Pontiac Grand Am. I'm suprised dudes here haven't tried to do it more often especially on Friday and Saturday nights.

Oh while moving, a bunch of dudes in an SRT-4 wanted to race..but I know better than to do that on a straight. Give me some winding roads and I'll take that thing on.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:57 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
had an acura 2.3 cl try to race me.. pulls up to me at a light and says" im gonna lose but u wanna go?" haha, there was a chicky in he passenger seat so i assume thats y the challenge came
Old 06-07-2005, 09:11 PM

Car Info: Sline
Elk Grove has a lot of ricers. most I've seen in all the Sacto area.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:24 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
drive around in the south sac area like florin, elder creek, and power inn areas on a friday or saturday night bout 8-11... i had the priviledge of driving thru there 1 night, it was a joke
Old 06-07-2005, 11:38 PM

Car Info: 2007 suzuki GSX-R600
Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
drive around in the south sac area like florin, elder creek, and power inn areas on a friday or saturday night bout 8-11... i had the priviledge of driving thru there 1 night, it was a joke
word thats where i'm at
Old 06-08-2005, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by WRXRambo
Funny. In the rice capital of the Western hemisphere AKA Stockton, I've only been revved on twice. Once by a Honda S2K when I had a packed car and a 90's Pontiac Grand Am. I'm suprised dudes here haven't tried to do it more often especially on Friday and Saturday nights.

Oh while moving, a bunch of dudes in an SRT-4 wanted to race..but I know better than to do that on a straight. Give me some winding roads and I'll take that thing on.
Yeah, I've seen so many ricers at SJDC (I work there) here in Stockton. One time, campus police pulled this guy w/ friends in multi-colored CRX over at Target for doin donuts in the parking lot. I talked to the campus police following week and he told me the driver didn't have his license and the vehicle wasn't even registered. The car was towed and they have to walk back home. That was some funny sh*t.

As far as being revved on, usually by Mustangs for me, sometime SRT-4s. I just point and laugh at them for being stupid. Even better if you have friends with you so they can help you laugh at them.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:26 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by jvick125
Elk Grove has a lot of ricers. most I've seen in all the Sacto area.
So you've seen us around and havn't gone to an EGKK meet?

WTF mate?
Old 06-08-2005, 07:28 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by WRXRambo

I thought Compton errr Stockton was crime capital. I do some work in that are and I never get revvvvvvvved on even with my shiny bling in the front and my "hey come pick on me" plates.

Oh and I would never point and laugh at someone in Stockton unless I was packing the heat. People are just nuts over there.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:24 AM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
So you've seen us around and havn't gone to an EGKK(k) meet?

WTF mate?
This was before I left to go to college in Pennsylvania. And I live in Winters, so EG is kind of a drive for me.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:51 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
I had some asshat in his early to mid 30's pull up next to me in about a 95 Mustang GT with a crusty *** exhaust rev on me. I took off easy and once we got rolling he gassed it and started coming up along side so I did too and pulled him pretty hard. We stopped at the next light with cars in front of me (he didn't pull all the way up to talk ****) and he said "This ***** ain't even stock, race me from a stop". I was completely baffled by his ignorance. He was just beatin in a stock car and the fact that he would really get his *** handed to him from a stop caused me to laugh histerically and infuriate him at which time he performed a "smoky tire right hand turn on red". I had to think for several minutes about what just happened and the shock relieved itself.