high school kids wanting to race u?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 07:51 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
high school kids wanting to race u?

ok, so a few of my friends and i are at a local starbucks just hanging out in the parking lot bored out of our minds....a white integra with a fart cannon and 2 freshmen it looks like roll up to us and asks us "anyone wanna race?" my 1st thought was....ur **** is slow as hell, no way.....but in turn we reply...naw we're cool.....i was there in my 01 RS and my friend w\his 95 240....probably wanted to race the 240 since they saw his fart cannon too lol, while my car is stock lookin.... anyone else get this kinda stuff from people? im bored and its early in the morning so i thought id make a post
Old 06-04-2005, 07:59 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Yes, I get invited to endanger other's lives often.
I usually give 'em the bird while laughingly yelling, "**** Off!"

At one of the meets had a rather nice gentleman, in a Mustang 5.0, make the comment of the first time he "lost money was to one of those cars."

He was pointing at my STi.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:16 AM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
I just got a challenge the other evening. Some high school kid sporting a crewcut, aviator shades, and a baseball cap, in his Mustang GT with his equally underaged sweetie (a girl ) came up fast to pull up next to me at a red light. Of course, just on the other side of this intersection is a big, sprawling public park that was just full of people and their families. I could just see it now - one little kid gets excited about playtime in the park and jumps out of the family car into the street just as Mustang boy hits the 60 mph mark.

Sure enough, when the green light comes on Mustang boy lunges forward, pauses to let me catch up, then gets on it hard and rockets across the intersection. Luckily, since I didn't take the bait he backed off at around 10 mph over the posted limit, which is still 50 mph in front of the park.

I tried to get my camera out to take pics of his face and car but couldn't manage to do so while steering and shifting at the same time. I was gonna post it up on the board to preserve that dumbass' face and car for virtual posterity.

I survived the encounter with no ill effects to my manhood. Everything is cool.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 06-04-2005, 09:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
I remember when my Uncle got a wild hair up his *** last summer when we had a big bbq. Took his vette to get more ice and beer and had a punk"kid sporting a crewcut and a baseball cap, in his Mustang GT" with his gf rev on us off Calvine next to Sheldon HS.

Green light and he takes off. My uncle is usually a passive fella but decided to jump on the gas. Pulled up next to the ***** with ease and flashes his correctional officer badge and screams, "pull the **** over now!" Was retired at the time but still dealt with some of California's most notorious scum as one of their best psychologists from time to time. Kid saw a badge and didn't know any better so panicked. Haha

So we haggle him at the Safeway parking lot down the street until we've completely embarrassed him in front of his gf. Couldn't do much after that though. Also had a similar instance happen in my WRX with my brother in-law flashing his badge to cars trying to race us on laguna blvd. That was fun. I recommend having a cop friend ride shotgun with you on your way to a midnight taco run on any given Friday.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Rust and Salt
In Yuba City, idiots would try to race me all the time. Doesn't anyone know that my car is slow?!
Old 06-04-2005, 09:28 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by Salty
I remember when my Uncle got a wild hair up his *** last summer when we had a big bbq. Took his vette to get more ice and beer and had a punk"kid sporting a crewcut and a baseball cap, in his Mustang GT" with his gf rev on us off Calvine next to Sheldon HS.

Green light and he takes off. My uncle is usually a passive fella but decided to jump on the gas. Pulled up next to the ***** with ease and flashes his correctional officer badge and screams, "pull the **** over now!" Was retired at the time but still dealt with some of California's most notorious scum as one of their best psychologists from time to time. Kid saw a badge and didn't know any better so panicked. Haha

So we haggle him at the Safeway parking lot down the street until we've completely embarrassed him in front of his gf. Couldn't do much after that though. Also had a similar instance happen in my WRX with my brother in-law flashing his badge to cars trying to race us on laguna blvd. That was fun. I recommend having a cop friend ride shotgun with you on your way to a midnight taco run on any given Friday.
AHAHAHA those guys were sooooo pwn3d!!! hahaha man i miss my mustangs lol
Old 06-04-2005, 09:34 AM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by Salty

luckily elk grove and laguna is overpoupulated with fahgots lke that, i have 1 of those encounters everynight it seems like... i aint that stupid... last night i went to walmart and back and i saw 12 po-pos from my house by bradshaw and back lol
Old 06-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
So what you are trying to say is that I shouldn't do that anymore?

I guess you do learn something everyday.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:07 AM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by ericdared81
So what you are trying to say is that I shouldn't do that anymore?

I guess you do learn something everyday.
no by all means do that! lol teach these punks a lesson, i was just saying i hardly ever botherr with handing sum1s *** to them cuz i know theres like 16 police within 1 mile of me
Old 06-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Dirty Redhead

The cops are the one's in black and white right?
Old 06-04-2005, 10:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
People don't try to race me too often. No one has revved on me at a stop light in some time. I think the last time someone revved on me was this dumb *** kid in a civic. Josey was with me, and she just looked over at him and laughed. He stopped revving
Old 06-04-2005, 10:46 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Yea...having a hottie laughing at you, questioning your machismo has to have a neutering effect.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:57 AM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
I've never been revved at.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:44 AM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Someone please rev on Mr Egan. Twice, even.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 06-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Dirty Redhead

Originally Posted by Wingless Wonder
Someone please rev on Mr Egan. Twice, even.
I did at the drive that I went to but he couldn't hear me because of the damn stock exhaust.

Quick Reply: high school kids wanting to race u?