Hey everybody! Derail this thread !!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 11:11 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
sounds like a plan!
I'm serious...but I don't know if my friend ever actually discusses PF's restaurants with him.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: evo
I like PF changs.

but today I went to panda express and the lady in front of me was asking for vegan dishes and just sitting there waiting trying to make up her mind if she wanted steamed rice or nothing.

So I went ahead of her and started ordering, it was time to get real.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:14 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
i hate PF's soo american.

Silly white people.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:16 PM

Shuttlecocks is a funny word.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
i hate PF's soo american.

Silly white people.
RACIST!!11
Old 05-09-2005, 11:19 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Originally Posted by dcfc03
I like PF changs.

but today I went to panda express and the lady in front of me was asking for vegan dishes and just sitting there waiting trying to make up her mind if she wanted steamed rice or nothing.

HAHAHA nice, im a server at a restraunt, some people pretty much dont even look at the menu and make up their own meal, its rediculous and pisses me off!
Old 05-09-2005, 11:21 PM
Troll

i know it was dumb, but at the time i didnt have a choice. i had to drive the car cause i was a delivery boy at the time, so its not like i could take the bus to work or anything. i was actually on a delivery when it happened. and saying that i should have my license taken away was uncalled for. people who are payed to drive cars such as F1, WRC, etc. loose control of their cars too, are you gonna tell them that they have no right to be on the track or get payed for what they do because they obviously cant control a car because they lost control once? when you are pushing the limits of your equipment, mistakes are made, i can live with that, can you? and i asure you i learned my lesson from that one, which is why i just recently dropped $650 that i didnt have on a new set of tires for the rex becasue my old ones were starting to come apart.

ding ding ding ding...

We have a winer for the dumbest arguement of the week. How the hell can you even keep a straight face as you compare yourself to F1/WRC drivers that get paid to drive on the ragged edge to win races. Last time I checked their job was a far cry from "there in 30 minutes or your pizza is free".

What business do you have pushing the limits of faulty equipment on the roads the rest of us have the right and expectatation to use safely? You should stick to sunrise with your Mach 1 driving wore bag "friend". Maybe you will hit a utility pole and end yourself and do the rest of us a favor in the process.

And if you had to drive the car you should have used your paycheck for new tires instead of hand jobs at the gay bar.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:28 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Originally Posted by Ali G
ding ding ding ding...

We have a winer for the dumbest arguement of the week. How the hell can you even keep a straight face as you compare yourself to F1/WRC drivers that get paid to drive on the ragged edge to win races. Last time I checked their job was a far cry from "there in 30 minutes or your pizza is free".

What business do you have pushing the limits of faulty equipment on the roads the rest of us have the right and expectatation to use safely? You should stick to sunrise with your Mach 1 driving wore bag "friend". Maybe you will hit a utility pole and end yourself and do the rest of us a favor in the process.

And if you had to drive the car you should have used your paycheck for new tires instead of hand jobs at the gay bar.
you are a ********, and im done with this. you just called one of my best friends a wore bag and told me that you hope i die. you are a great person man, grade A individual. i hope it makes you feel good to pick on 19 year olds. you have been added to my ignore list so that i can enjoy coming to this board as a suby enthusiast and gain and share information pretaining the cars we love. i dont come here to get flamed and will not tolerate it. good day sir.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Troll

you are a ********, and im done with this. you just called one of my best friends a wore bag and told me that you hope i die. you are a great person man, grade A individual. i hope it makes you feel good to pick on 19 year olds. you have been added to my ignore list so that i can enjoy coming to this board as a suby enthusiast and gain and share information pretaining the cars we love. i dont come here to get flamed and will not tolerate it. good day sir.
My job here is done.

I have no idea how I will sleep at night knowing a 19 year old tolbag has me on his ignore list. I think he is more pissed that the whorebag won't give him any than he is at me wishing death upon him.

Seriously though, the tool comes here talks about the "coolness" of taking chances with others lives because he is too cheap to pay for the upkeep on his car and I am the one that is out of line. What we have here kids is a prime example of the downfall of our society...
Old 05-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by Ali G
My job here is done.

I have no idea how I will sleep at night knowing a 19 year old tolbag has me on his ignore list. I think he is more pissed that the whorebag won't give him any than he is at me wishing death upon him.

Seriously though, the tool comes here talks about the "coolness" of taking chances with others lives because he is too cheap to pay for the upkeep on his car and I am the one that is out of line. What we have here kids is a prime example of the downfall of our society...
quoted cuz I don't think I'm being ignored.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:39 AM
Token Toyota Mod

im sorry, did i say anyhting to you?
oh dude, WTF?? Quit starting **** in the ****en sighting thread. ****.

If you're going to talk ****, take it to the daily thread.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Originally Posted by dcfc03
I like PF changs.

People like that is why I avoid Trader Joes.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
Originally Posted by topnotchwrx
Hey dude, did anybody from D2 Motorsports come visit you guys at the dealership? They said they talked with one of the techs and him and his buddy later on came to their shop.
I didn't see him. He probably talked to tony.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:24 PM

Location: Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes the locks.
Car Info: "Why Warthog sir?"
Originally Posted by ericdared81
I didn't see him. He probably talked to tony.
Does he have a WRX?
Old 05-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Token Toyota Mod

NO he has a neon

Quick Reply: Hey everybody! Derail this thread !!