drunken sunday

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 03:23 AM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
I'm actually excited to get rid of the ****er at this point... LOL....

god damn i'm still so worked up over these stupid ****ing bouncers at cabana.... I punked hella of them.... They realized I was semi sober and it would have been a real fight instead of them picking on some hammered dudes that couldn't even stand.... I shoved one of them literally three feet off the top of some guy who was already knocked out on the ground, and the guy kept hitting him. I was like **** THAT! and shoved him hella far, and he came up and squared up to me, so I squared up to him..... I was like I don't even know that mother ****er, but what you did right there is ****ed up and i'll knocked your ***** *** out!. Then some other bouncer came up and split us up(the guy that was knocked out wasn't even involved in the original fight he was just trying to stop it all and showed no form of confritation, even told the bouncer to stop before he got knocked out). The other bouncer grabbed my shirt, so I knocked his hand off my shirt.... I was like get your ****ing hand off me, i'm not even apart of them. He was like you need to leave.... I was like **** that I'm a witness to that stupid ***** *points at ***ot bouncer* assaulting this guy *points to guy who now has a puddle of blood under him*.... ***ot bouncer starts walking towards me, so I start cussing him out... telling him if he has the ***** to even attempt to assault me like he did this guy now that cops are here.... he then ran inside and we never saw him again. Then the bouncer kept saying we are kicking you out of this entire area.... I was like **** you, you aren't kicking me out of **** i'm witness to an assault that one of your employees did. I'm not ****ing leaving.....

He then pushes me and says get the **** out of here... I was like go **** yourself... I'm not ****ing leaving, and don't ****ing touch me again you piece of ****.... he was like "don't talk to me like that bro"... I was like what the **** are you going to do about it you ***ot... get the **** away from me....

He then walked away... and one of the police officers questioned me for awhile, gave me a breathalizer(i was under the legal limit to drive at the time, even though I wasn't going to drive). Then took my name, number and my statement....

Hopefully that piece of **** bouncer gets charged for assault... I flat out told the cops, that the first guy deserved whatever happened to him, but the second guy trying to end it all, who showed absolutely no form of aggression(the one I stood up for)... What they did to him was assault, and completely uncalled for....

If I knew the guy, and he was on top of one of my friends like he was this guy, HOLLLLLLYYYY **** that bouncer would have been dropped kicked.... jesus **** i'm still heated.... What pisses me off is these bouncers are going to get away with that ****, since it's their word vs. these drunk people...
****... damm i wish i was 21 to go have fun like that! but everytime i want to square with someone they back down... it sucks.... i need to get a little smaller! then i think people will want to try more! hahaha
Old 01-20-2008, 03:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
well nite nite
:sadwavey:
Old 01-20-2008, 03:25 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
I didn't square up to lil small dudes, lol they were bouncers... oddly I was bigger then all of them though... probably because it was the cabana who is use to lil tiny *** asians... LAWL.... I was so heated at what that ***** did to this guy though... completely blind sided him then kept hitting him.... Ugh that **** pisses me off... ****ing *****'s
Old 01-20-2008, 03:26 AM

I didn't square up to lil small dudes, lol they were bouncers... oddly I was bigger then all of them though... probably because it was the cabana who is use to lil tiny *** asians... LAWL.... I was so heated at what that ***** did to this guy though... completely blind sided him then kept hitting him.... Ugh that **** pisses me off... ****ing *****'s
that would be hilarious to qatch tho! hahaha.. damm if u were big.. damm!
Old 01-20-2008, 03:28 AM
Troll

I was laughing when they hit the first guy.... I was like HAHA dumbass, but when someone tried to break it up... and then they flat out assaulted him... That's when I switched to **** this ****...
Old 01-20-2008, 03:30 AM

I was laughing when they hit the first guy.... I was like HAHA dumbass, but when someone tried to break it up... and then they flat out assaulted him... That's when I switched to **** this ****...
thats when i would have switched too!

**** bouncers.. they always either cause problems or end it.. the never have fun in it.. they just are "doing their jobs and being dicks!"
Old 01-20-2008, 03:35 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by wrxisthebest
thats when i would have switched too!

**** bouncers.. they always either cause problems or end it.. the never have fun in it.. they just are "doing their jobs and being dicks!"
I completely understand the first guy, beat the **** of him....

The second guy... showed zero signs of aggression, all he did was try to break it up... What a bouncer SHOULD have done in that scenario, was grab him... throw him away... maybe even hit him ONCE and thrown him to the ground, but no... to completely blind side punch the guy, who wasn't even hitting anyone... then when he is dazed, get him in a headlock, and continue to hit him until he falls to the ground splits his head open and get on top of him and hit him some more!!!!...... That's flat out assault, it might even fall under attempted murder..... I don't think i've ever been ready to **** up some random person as much as I was right there, because of what they did to some random person. If I was a fraction drunker the guys face would have been caved in but since I had SOME form of brain at the time, i just shoved him on the ground as hard as I could off of the dude. I don't know how long he would have hit him for if it wasn't for me shoving him off of him
Old 01-20-2008, 03:41 AM

so u were the hero tonight..!!!! coolio!
Old 01-20-2008, 03:44 AM
Troll

LOL, I guess... Almost got hit by like 5 bouncers at once, but I wasn't about to let that **** happen without doing something. I'm not one to fight, but i wasn't about to let that happen without atleast attempting to do something about it
Old 01-20-2008, 03:45 AM

ya.. thats always good!

well im off to bed!

peace out!
Old 01-20-2008, 03:46 AM
Troll

word... just ate my pizza I made, time to pass out while watching southpark....
Old 01-20-2008, 03:51 AM

seriously!
Old 01-20-2008, 06:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
oof, I'm gonna go to starbucks, get a coffee and a sandwich, then go for a bike ride. It's 39 degrees, I must be retarded.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by nachomc
oof, I'm gonna go to starbucks, get a coffee and a sandwich, then go for a bike ride. It's 39 degrees, I must be retarded.
the first step to having a problem is to admit it.....or some BS like that
Old 01-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by nachomc
don't forget to play a hearty match of sudoku!

Quick Reply: drunken sunday