bad day

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 06:49 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by alien_refugee
Ahh, Hallo!
I the guy you peoples call noob. I-club....is very nice place, like US and A, I like!! is sexy time on iclub,

I upstairs, make love to my hand and i get explosion into my eye. Not very nice! My eye red and I can't open.

I driving on freeway yesterday and see the broken avtomobile subaru on the side in grass; i say "why you brake the grass!? I like the grass! Don't brake the grass!"

now i know who brake the avtomobile subaru on the freeway in sacramento; i don't like, is not very nice! why you brake the nice avtomobile subaru!? is not for little boys who like avtomobile hondata

My sister...oh she very nice... wowowa weeewa!! sexy time!
lols
Old 04-17-2008, 06:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: a blue car
^ wow!
Old 04-17-2008, 07:45 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by alien_refugee
Ahh, Hallo!
I the guy you peoples call noob. I-club....is very nice place, like US and A, I like!! is sexy time on iclub,

I upstairs, make love to my hand and i get explosion into my eye. Not very nice! My eye red and I can't open.

I driving on freeway yesterday and see the broken avtomobile subaru on the side in grass; i say "why you brake the grass!? I like the grass! Don't brake the grass!"

now i know who brake the avtomobile subaru on the freeway in sacramento; i don't like, is not very nice! why you brake the nice avtomobile subaru!? is not for little boys who like avtomobile hondata

My sister...oh she very nice... wowowa weeewa!! sexy time!

HOLY ****ING **** BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOLLLLLLL

Originally Posted by sybir
I'm with Matt. This juvenile slapfighting is getting really old, and it's directly responsible for the sharp dropoff in new people wanting to be a part of this community. I'm not talking about some guy who, after he's been attacked multiple times in the past, goes on the offensive and then gets a barrage from someone who's just waiting for an excuse to bust out with insults, I'm talking about all the other people that see it, with or without context, and assume that the whole club is that way towards new people. This isn't the community I helped found, and if you think what I'm saying appplies to you, then you're part of the problem. Go troll somewhere else. Go have e-fights somewhere else. I'm tired of seeing this destructive bull**** in a place a lot of us helped build up from nothing.
Oh, by found do you mean the 100x worse then any newb has received hazing that you, matt, scott, nate, kidatari, egan list goes on and on did to me... Seriously... how ****ing hypocritical can you people be... you MADE the gang mentality, so it IS the community you help found...

I made it through it and i'm still around... don't get hazed anywhere near as much and i'm cool with most the people that use to hate me.... some couldn't careless anymore... and some *cough* are still hardcore butthurt about it and won't openly admit it.. you know damn well there is a 'hidden' portion of this site who's desperately waiting for me to do something that they can jump all over, but for whatever reason try to act "cool" with me in person...

Originally Posted by nachomc
I'm sure you could, and I don't care. That's in the past. I'm asking you to make a change in the future, just like I and many others have.

You can blame it on whatever you want, but you can't argue the perception that others have of this place. IMO, and this is my opinion, you and others are the main contributors to that perception. Further, have you ever noticed how when someone says talks about the noob bashing and how it should chill, you're on the defensive immediately? What does that say?

Like in response to this post, you were the only one to respond and feel attacked. You know you're doing these things but instead of saying "yeah, maybe I shouldn't be an immature jerk to all the new members, maybe I should chill" you try to act tough and defend the way you act.

Some of the things other people say about SRIC:

Yeah, those quotes are from SFF members, but I have a hard time believing they're the only people who feel that way.
Because i'm not a ****ing moron... you guys have been *****ing about it for 8 months and have directed it at me in the passed who the **** else would you be talking about, the fairy god mother? see my above post to Aaron, it is EXACTLY the community that you guys raised, the difference is again.. me and rabbit are just better **** talkers.... I got hazed because I got ****ed over by a shop and came out in the open about it, it wouldn't take me very long to pull out, not lil three page threads of hazing... No... I could pull 15+ page threads of **** directed at me... stop acting like you guys are angels it's ****ing retarded
Old 04-17-2008, 07:59 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Disneyclub...wooo wooo!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 08:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
HOLY ****ING **** BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOLLLLLLL

Oh, by found do you mean the 100x worse then any newb has received hazing that you, matt, scott, nate, kidatari, egan list goes on and on did to me... Seriously... how ****ing hypocritical can you people be... you MADE the gang mentality, so it IS the community you help found...

I made it through it and i'm still around... don't get hazed anywhere near as much and i'm cool with most the people that use to hate me.... some couldn't careless anymore... and some *cough* are still hardcore butthurt about it and won't openly admit it.. you know damn well there is a 'hidden' portion of this site who's desperately waiting for me to do something that they can jump all over, but for whatever reason try to act "cool" with me in person...

Because i'm not a ****ing moron... you guys have been *****ing about it for 8 months and have directed it at me in the passed who the **** else would you be talking about, the fairy god mother? see my above post to Aaron, it is EXACTLY the community that you guys raised, the difference is again.. me and rabbit are just better **** talkers.... I got hazed because I got ****ed over by a shop and came out in the open about it, it wouldn't take me very long to pull out, not lil three page threads of hazing... No... I could pull 15+ page threads of **** directed at me... stop acting like you guys are angels it's ****ing retarded
1. You're the only one who ever brings that up anymore. None of us do, and none of us ever attack you anymore when you do. YOU are the one with the chip on your shoulder about it.

2. I know I'm not sitting around waiting for you to mess up so I can ban you. I don't think anyone is. When we went to lunch a few weeks ago I thought we were cool. I certainly did not act differently towards you than I do here.

3. Try to follow what is going on here; We are just asking you to tone it down in the future. Let go of the past.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by nachomc
1. You're the only one who ever brings that up anymore. None of us do, and none of us ever attack you anymore when you do. YOU are the one with the chip on your shoulder about it.

2. I know I'm not sitting around waiting for you to mess up so I can ban you. I don't think anyone is. When we went to lunch a few weeks ago I thought we were cool. I certainly did not act differently towards you than I do here.

3. Try to follow what is going on here; We are just asking you to tone it down in the future. Let go of the past.
Matt... that comment wasn't directed at you.. i know you don't have problems with me anymore and ya lunch is cool... however there is some other people on this forum who are...

Reason they can't attack me anymore since I was right about it all

what i'm saying is where is this "line" if a mod slams say.. Jon Macias/Ed... that's ok... but if we make fun of someone for telling everyone to **** off and drive while smoking weed... that's not ok?
Old 04-17-2008, 09:14 PM
banned

Old 04-17-2008, 09:23 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Dude, if you're directing that at me, (and based on what you posted, that's what I'm assuming) then just like Matt(nacho) said, you're seeing something that's not there. I don't have anything against you, I'm not waiting for anything to happen, and I thought we were cool. How many times do I have to apologize for having anything to do with Joe before that makes it through?

I'll be honest, I didn't care either way, I wasn't ever expecting you to be a close friend or anything, but shakey said you were cool, and chill, so I said "alright, i've moved on if he has." I got ****ed there too, remember? I'm civil in person because that's who I am. I don't try to get up in people's faces when I have issues; I generally ignore them. Ask Rabbit how much I talk to him about I-club stuff offline....how much I try to be respectful and work to try and hold some of this **** together?

Look, if you don't care, you don't care. I don't expect you, or anyone else to. It's a free country. But we're not dragging up old ****, I'm not talking crap about anybody, and yet you continuously bring me up as this "leader of the opposition aligned against you" when it has nothing to do with past history and everything to do with present behavior of a number of people in the community. I don't take offense at jabs at me personally, jsut like you don't; I'm just trying to keep new guys from being jumped on. That's it, pure and simple. If you're reading something else into it based on past history, I'm sorry; all I can do is lay out the ******* truth and make it clear it has nothing to do with old **** that I'd rather forget too.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
so if a bunch of peeps went on to SFF and posted about hypocritical moderators, would that make it true or change anything?
Old 04-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Oh, and while we're on the subject of this particular thread, without knowing the specifics of this accident, the guy's still got 4 points on his license from other illegal activities. You lie in the bed you make.

I can disapprove of his actions without resorting to name-calling, which is quite honestly all I ask. People disagree all the damn time, especially on the internet, I just wish people would treat each other like adults (and I'm fully aware it goes both ways).
Old 04-17-2008, 09:39 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sybir
Oh, and while we're on the subject of this particular thread, without knowing the specifics of this accident, the guy's still got 4 points on his license from other illegal activities. You lie in the bed you make.

I can disapprove of his actions without resorting to name-calling, which is quite honestly all I ask. People disagree all the damn time, especially on the internet, I just wish people would treat each other like adults (and I'm fully aware it goes both ways).
you do realize that, as a generalization, there is a very distinct age gap between the "**** starters" and the people who are tired of it?
Old 04-17-2008, 09:46 PM
banned

Originally Posted by RussB
you do realize that, as a generalization, there is a very distinct age gap between the "**** starters" and the people who are tired of it?
yea... like.... 20+yrs and children?

Old 04-17-2008, 09:47 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
yea... like.... 20+yrs and children?

yeah, something like that...
Old 04-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
Matt... that comment wasn't directed at you.. i know you don't have problems with me anymore and ya lunch is cool... however there is some other people on this forum who are...

Reason they can't attack me anymore since I was right about it all

what i'm saying is where is this "line" if a mod slams say.. Jon Macias/Ed... that's ok... but if we make fun of someone for telling everyone to **** off and drive while smoking weed... that's not ok?

WTF why am I in this mix.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:55 PM
banned

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
WTF why am I in this mix.
cause you like boyz.

and doad ryno.

Quick Reply: bad day