attn: retarded 16 yr old on Calvine in your wanna be STi bugeye.

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 03:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
attn: retarded 16 yr old on Calvine in your wanna be STi bugeye.

Dear inbred **** stick wigger,

First let me thank you for trying to run me, my pregnant wife, and my three year old daughter off the road... three times. That was fun. If I didn't have to **** like a race horse, I would have stayed to play longer.

Please learn to stop before you make a right hand turn off of a red light when I clearly have the right of way.

Please then yield if you see me coming instead of just assuming I will yield to you, because I will not.

Please also get some wheels or some other respectable mod before you slap a gigantic STi wing on the back of your stock car that doesn't even have plates yet.

Please also don't try to play like you want to pull over and fight when I have my wife and daughter in the car because that is not going to happen.

So... I'm in the old man car with my family making a left onto Calvine. Douche in a stock black bugeye with an STi wing and paper plates flys around the corner... didn't even pause, and proceeds to try to take the lane. I, of course do not let him in. He gets all bent like I was in the wrong, and tailgates me. I slow down to scrub him off, and he changes lanes very close to my bumper, so I follow him over (still in my lane) so he has to swerve because he doesn't think I'll move.

Then he speeds up to cut me off and pulls over. Yeah, I'm going to get out of my car when my wife and daughter are there... what ever. I pass him again, still driving totally calm. He speeds up, takes two lanes to the left and then swerves back over those two lanes like he is going to run me off the road. Yeah, like you are going to ram my busted *** car off the road with your new-to-you wanna-be STi that mommy and daddy just bought you.

I don't really even have words to describe how retarded you are. Maybe you'll stop driving like a douche and live long enough to grow some hair on your tiny little *****, and learn that the world does not revolve around you, even though mommy and daddy tell you it does.

As usual, my crazy wife was climbing all over the car to yell at this guy the whole time. That was pretty funny. x 1,000,000

clif's notes:

1.) grow up

2.) learn to drive

3.) stop trying to thug on a family.

kthx
Old 12-16-2007, 03:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Oh, I think I lost the street race, because I'm pretty sure he flashed his hazards at me.

p.s. sell your wrx and buy back your honda.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:44 PM
BAM9 Ladies choice Carshow winner

Car Info: 13 FR-S/05 STI
FNG can eat it, I'm glad you and your family are okay. . .
Old 12-16-2007, 03:59 PM

Car Info: 92 Paseo with spinaz, 2011 tooth white wrx
There aren't to many things I would kill another human being for, but if I ever thought my family was in danger I would have punched a hole in his forehead. You're a much better guy than me to act as calm as you did.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:01 PM

Car Info: Nadda
>< another bad person showing a bad name to our cars. Lovely...

Oh btw I was driving back from UA Laguna off Sheldon and noticed so many impatient people...

It's retarded, you'd think that around the holidays people would get more "joyful" but because this economy is based on capitalism, people are scratching for last minute presents and are always in a hurry...

Sheldon breaks down to 1 lane in front of Winco, and so I was just patiently waiting in line while this white mother (about 40-45) and her white kid son (10-15) are in an Audi behind me. A green dodge caravan is tryin to get in front of her and behind me, and she goes crazy doing gestures and honking and whatnot.

So the caravan goes in front of me instead, and because he nearly side swiped me, I let him (Noticing a handicap sign on the license plate). So I get a little upset, but whatever.. he's handicap (still no excuse but I give him the benefit of the doubt) then the mother keeps ****in honkin' behind me cause I let him in...

At that time, I didn't have my bat in the car (yes I usually drive with one) and thinking positive (cause a million people are grumpy around this time) I just sat in the car... but what I wanted to do is get out with my bat in my hand, walk up to her window and say... to the effect...

LIKE WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU IMPATIENT B****, Even if you get in front of that dodge caravan, we're all waiting in our cars... its like you're in a hurry to wait in line (which really is the stereotype of America). IN reality it's a 2-3 second wait behind. Good job setting an example for your kid, so when your kid gets a car and gets impatient and gives out some road rage and get shot for it don't cry you F***in' old hag.

But being a psyc major, road rage occurs cause people really don't see other peoples faces, or think of them as a person. They think of them as an ignorant driver or a dumb car.

In stores you'd give courtesy cause you can see peoples faces. I wish some people in cars would stop coppin' attitudes like they're gangster who's shot someone before.

Their attitudes all of a sudden change from hardcore driver to innocent rabbit when you get out of a car with a bat in your hand and stare at them for a few seconds.

That brings me to getting tickets from cops for indecent exposure in your car. (long explanation) They might realize that they aren't in some private room or cubicle... it's their car and they can get hurt.

Still driving on the way to pick up some pizza on Elk Grove, I was driving and some guy in a van at a full stop wanted to switch from the right lane across my lane, to the left lane to make a left turn. He sticks his hand out the window giving a hand signal, but I was slowing down, and was moving too fast to stop and let him go. So I coast by him, and he gives me a "I LOVE YOU" or... "**** YOU" (didn't hear clearly) as I drove by. Learn to drive.

Last edited by iLoqin; 12-16-2007 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:21 PM

Car Info: Sline
Damn Ryball, glad you're ok. I hate when ****** do s*** like that. You did what I would have done, not let him in and not speed up. Hat's off to you for keeping your cool.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07' AW 335i & 05' WD Escalade
people like that make me want to pull out the desert eagle.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
wow sucks for you
Old 12-16-2007, 06:10 PM

Car Info: 20psi Daily!
wow. good job on being so calm dude. and dont worry, that asshat will get it sooner or later
Old 12-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Sorry about that. I just had some kickass bugeye lights installed on my STi. I was flying high as a kite mad tyte JDM style y0! then you got all harsh and killed my mood bro.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:18 PM

Car Info: Dying is not an option. It's an upgrade.
^^^Ricer!
Old 12-16-2007, 09:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
dude, that sucks to have to deal with.

i'm all for effing with dumbasses when they're clearly in the wrong and try to be a thug, but won't do it with the wife and kid in the car.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by ryball
Dear inbred **** stick wigger,
I read this and thought he was talking to me....

Originally Posted by ryball
Please also get some wheels or some other respectable mod before you slap a gigantic STi wing on the back of your stock car that doesn't even have plates yet.
then i realized he wasn't...
Old 12-16-2007, 10:18 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
I read this and thought he was talking to me....

then i realized he wasn't...
At least that whigger can has a engine...
Old 12-16-2007, 11:20 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
so who was this person? is he on the forums?

Quick Reply: attn: retarded 16 yr old on Calvine in your wanna be STi bugeye.