Rocky Mountains Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: APS CAI, MRT Fuel Rails

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 10:45 AM

Car Info: white/gold sti
Talking FS: APS CAI, MRT Fuel Rails

Hey i-clubbers!
I have to items up for bid for '02 WRX.

1. APS CAI -
I have the APS cold air intake up for sale. I had it on my car for 10k miles. One of the best cold air intakes I've seen. Unlike ram airs, this intake sources air from in the fender to get the coldest, most dense charge avaliable to get the most power for your engine. With the K&N intake that comes with it (I just cleaned it and oiled it properly) it will suck massive amounts of air in comparison to your stock/ ram air intake set up.
my price: $145.00 (not including shipping).
retail: $249.99
ps: there are scratches where the cold air went into the fender wall (cannot see when installed) and a little bit of wear in the powder coat where i had a rubber line resting on it. does not come with hardware (can purchase the needed hardware L-bracket for mounting the CAI to the fender wall from any hardware store).

2. MRT Fuel rails, in the MRT Red already shaved to accomodate the manifold. Only thing you need to order is lines. I'd personally recommend not purchasing steel lines for it - there are some companies (one out here in Colorado) that makes steel braided lines wrapped in a thick nylon to protect parts under the hood as well as protecting your hands while you work under it. Fuel lines are a nice commodity because they run fuel in parallel so fuel hits the injectors evenly and the fuel that isn't circulated thru the injectors is circulated back through the lines/ rails in what you would call a 360 degree fashion. Stock lines do not run i parallel there for the first injector gets the most pressure, followed by the second that gets a little bit less and so forth down the line of the injectors so the forth get's the weakest amount of fuel pressure before the fuel is sent back through to the regulator..
Ideally I'd run lines if I was planning on pushing over 400 uncorrected wheel horse power. Only used for 10k miles - had the rails in a solvent tank so they're perfectly clean!
These MRT lines are only good for USDM EJ-20 blocks!
my price: $225.00 (not including shipping) will ship anywhere!
retail: $399.99

Bring on the PMs!

Last edited by dubRexer; 10-07-2005 at 09:26 PM. Reason: price$
Old 10-07-2005, 09:24 PM

Car Info: white/gold sti
:bump:

prices lowered