Opinions on Loveland, CO and surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 08:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Question Opinions on Loveland, CO and surrounding areas

I saw a job posting on Monster. I missed the cut off for submitting my app by 10 days, but my quals are spot on for the job. I am going to give the city of Love land a call tomorrow to see if I can still apply. Anyway I moved to Cali from HI 3 yrs ago and I hate it here. I need to get back to my roots. I am an outdoorsy type, love to snowboard, hike, hang outdoors, ect,ect. I hate traffic hussel and bussel, over crowding, high cost of living. Can anyone give me run down of the area. BTW Go Broncos. I've been a Bronco fan for 13+ yrs.
Thanks,
Jeff
Old 09-28-2004, 08:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX
i don't know the area real well, but it's pretty nice. Not too far of a drive from the city and pretty easy to get to. I'd make sure you're living somewhere close to the area so the commute doesn't kill you.
Old 09-28-2004, 10:12 PM

Um you might want to check this but if its referring to Loveland the city and not Loveland the ski area or pass then your going to be like 30 to 45 min outside Denver in the middle of the prairie so take that into consideration but other then that Colorado rules. We've got all the fresh air and outdoors you need. I happen to be a little bias after all I’ve lived here my entire life.
Old 09-29-2004, 08:16 PM
VIP Member

Location: Are you too one of the few still living the past? Well I can change that! With a simple wicket. Yes, my friend, a wicket. PM for details.
Car Info: No car right now....sob.
Originally Posted by ScoobySTi07
Um you might want to check this but if its referring to Loveland the city and not Loveland the ski area or pass then your going to be like 30 to 45 min outside Denver in the middle of the prairie so take that into consideration but other then that Colorado rules. We've got all the fresh air and outdoors you need. I happen to be a little bias after all I’ve lived here my entire life.
You live in teh colorado? nice.

PS: What does your screenname mean Scoobysti07?

And as for loveland, it really is in the middle of nowhere.
Old 09-30-2004, 07:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 CGM WRX Wagon
The town of Loveland isn't really in the middle of nowhere. It's only about a 45 minute drive to Denver, and it's within minutes of Ft. Collins. There isn't a whole lot there, but it's getting better. I wouldn't want to live there because I like the big city, but I can't imagine it's too bad.