Lurkers become posters!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 05:45 PM
VIP Member

Location: Are you too one of the few still living the past? Well I can change that! With a simple wicket. Yes, my friend, a wicket. PM for details.
Car Info: No car right now....sob.
it will be a windows server, so ya.
Old 05-10-2004, 06:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 94 T-Leg Sedan and a 00 M5
Imprezastifan88, you have a PM.

Cha-ching!
-Greg
Old 05-10-2004, 07:56 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
EtchlyLives: PM recieved and reply sent
Old 05-10-2004, 07:57 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by Shortline
I just registered here. I didn't want to read all the replies but I would like to see a RM WRX site but with seperate topics to keep it organized and more efficient to find what we want. Maybe there is some way here but I haven't played around it enough. Anyway.

WUZZUP fellow WRXers.

Peace, Alan.
Well, right now the topic of having this has come up again, and EtchlyLives has volunteered to handle the money. This could very easily make this all come together soon.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:02 PM
VIP Member

Location: Are you too one of the few still living the past? Well I can change that! With a simple wicket. Yes, my friend, a wicket. PM for details.
sweet. etchy, how u like colorado?
Old 05-10-2004, 08:53 PM

Colorado rocks! where else can you have snow while the sun is shining and there is blue sky!
Old 05-11-2004, 01:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 94 T-Leg Sedan and a 00 M5
I like it so far. Not my first time here, but my first time LIVING here. The weather is great... or it will be in 5 minutes.
Old 05-11-2004, 03:34 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by EtchyLives
I like it so far. Not my first time here, but my first time LIVING here. The weather is great... or it will be in 5 minutes.
that is so true. etchy gets teh
Old 05-16-2004, 07:02 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by keystah
I am not in favor of a seperate forum because I don't think everyone would leave their favorite forums anyway. Plus it's good to have memebers from other parts of the country in on supsension, brakes, power (technical stuff) anyway.

We discussed this on Clubwrx and we all pretty much agreed that we like things the way they are. If you want unity, come to ClubWRX because we have a lot more members. The post wh*reing is way under control now too. Just my $.02, since I'm a nooB here I don't expect much.
i think we are going to hold off for a bit...it might fall in to place later...
Old 05-17-2004, 07:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 CGM WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by keystah
If you want unity, come to ClubWRX because we have a lot more members. The post wh*reing is way under control now too. Just my $.02, since I'm a nooB here I don't expect much.
I don't agree with that at all. You guys over there have your own little thing going on, and it doesn't seem too inviting. I've been lurking over there for a while now, and I just don't feel too welcome. It just seems like you already have your friends made, and that's it. Just my .02.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Originally Posted by VRWRX
I don't agree with that at all. You guys over there have your own little thing going on, and it doesn't seem too inviting. I've been lurking over there for a while now, and I just don't feel too welcome. It just seems like you already have your friends made, and that's it. Just my .02.
Well jake, I wouldn't quite go that far. I mean it is a pretty good group of friends and all, but by in large most everybody who posts in WRX forums (including myself) are just car dorks in their own right (and I mean this with all the respect in the world). And therefore, while it may seem that some groups are "exlusive", they're really anything but. Just as some people over here are reluctant to post much over there, many over there are reluctant to post over here. Everybody worries about nudging in to an already close group of friends and I think that's the real problem here (as was evident with how upset some people got when the idea of a new forum was introduced). What everybody forgets, is that it's not like high school, where you've got the one group of "really cool" people that you're not allowed to talk to. I can guarantee that most everybody out there no matter who they are, doesn't mind adding new friends to their life. But I may be crazy. Just my .02
Old 05-18-2004, 07:18 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 CGM WRX Wagon
Of course you're right, Kevin (I hope I remembered your name correctly). I guess that's just the way I am. I'm pretty reluctant to make new friends, and I'm not going to push myself onto anyone. I don't know. I suppose I could just stop being a pu$$y and go over there and make some friends. I'll just suck it up and deal with it. Thanks for the reality check.....
Old 05-18-2004, 09:19 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX
That's the spirit! And look on the bright side, over there you can pick your own avatar (and also keepin in mind I wasn't just talking to you. There's plenty of people over there that were damn-near furious when Jeff just suggested that we start a "new" forum)

Quick Reply: Lurkers become posters!