Ca2Wyoming

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 06:54 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Hey Wyoming folks! You all should post around here more. It may look dead, and sort of is, but we can make it better!

bmxpunk: Casper eigh? I used to have family up there and go up there once or so per year still. May be in the middle of nowhere, but pretty once you get closer to the tetons.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:04 PM

Car Info: 2002 Aspen WRX RIP:2003 WRB Wrx
Its official im in Wyoming... I think im the darkest person in the state... People stare at me. I see a few WRXs around town and they look at my i-club stickers and zoom past me.. So far my experience with the WRX owners down here have not been a good one.. Maybe when i start school things will get better or worse.. On the plus side I saw someone darker then me today.. (Im light brown)
Old 09-30-2005, 06:11 PM

Its official im in Wyoming... I think im the darkest person in the state... People stare at me. I see a few WRXs around town and they look at my i-club stickers and zoom past me.. So far my experience with the WRX owners down here have not been a good one.. Maybe when i start school things will get better or worse.. On the plus side I saw someone darker then me today.. (Im light brown)

ps.. Is there anything to do in Laramie? Besides go to wal mart?

Jerry
Old 10-01-2005, 09:26 AM

Car Info: wannabe22b
If you like outdoorsy stuff. The climbing there is pretty good and you can find climbers easily. Mountainbiking. Fort collins is just llike 50minutes away I think. THe road between ft collins and laramie is fun (creepy in the dark- total horror movie like, just look for the little white church in the dark) but be carefull. Its taken quite afew lives in the past couple of years. Cheyenne is just 40 minutes away but I think its the biggest hole in the state. Thats what everyone tells me. I have only hung around down there for a day or two.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:29 PM

we went off roading today out in the woods it was pretty fun... I like to some outdorsie things climbing isnt one of them though... So far the best thing we have found to do is drink. :/ kinda sucks but it passes the times....
Old 10-01-2005, 09:43 PM

Car Info: wannabe22b
Where you drinking? I hear the cowboy is popular. I told one of my friends to look for you. he goes to UW but lives with like 4 techer's. Are you going UW or WYo tech?
Old 10-02-2005, 09:32 AM

My apartment in the middle of no where.. Im going to Wyotech. I hear the people over at UW dont really like us.