Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

when i was in jr high....

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 11:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
I did receive my first bj in 3rd grade tho....

does that count????
Old 02-13-2007, 11:05 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by UberMaus

does that count????
wtf??? please explain how that happen?
Old 02-13-2007, 11:05 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX

does that count????
hells yeah jer thats what im talking about
Old 02-13-2007, 11:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
i had a crush on my 3rd grade teacher . mmmmmmm now i think about it she was a such a milf ...... jha ha.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:15 AM
9 to 5 mod

ttiwwop
Old 02-13-2007, 11:17 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by c279a
wtf??? please explain how that happen?

Ok, so it was like a sleep over at my friend Anthony's house (one of many). His sister, Felicia, slept in the same room as he did.. She was like a year younger than us. She would always follow us around, riding bikes, throwing rocks into the wash (they lived right next to one) etc... So anyway, come lights out one night, and me being the perv that I was since, wow, I can't even remember started talking to her about this movie I saw called "revenge of the nerds". I was explaining what I saw in the movie (which really didn't take place) and say oh this girl did such and such, to this boy, and they both thought it was really fun and they laughed. So said "did what?" I guided her... And that was that....

Didn't last very long tho, it was like a second or two before she went, ewwwww, koodies!!

So thats my story..
Old 02-13-2007, 11:18 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
^ haha, I had a similar experience with my babysitters daughter, about a year younger than me, we just touched eachother... that was it.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:19 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SubyN00by
^ haha, I had a similar experience with my babysitters daughter, about a year younger than me, we just touched eachother... that was it.

we're going to hell....
Old 02-13-2007, 11:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
Ok, so it was like a sleep over at my friend Anthony's house (one of many). His sister, Felicia, slept in the same room as he did.. She was like a year younger than us. She would always follow us around, riding bikes, throwing rocks into the wash (they lived right next to one) etc... So anyway, come lights out one night, and me being the perv that I was since, wow, I can't even remember started talking to her about this movie I saw called "revenge of the nerds". I was explaining what I saw in the movie (which really didn't take place) and say oh this girl did such and such, to this boy, and they both thought it was really fun and they laughed. So said "did what?" I guided her... And that was that....

Didn't last very long tho, it was like a second or two before she went, ewwwww, koodies!!

So thats my story..
omg child pr0n
Old 02-13-2007, 11:20 AM

we're going to hell....
I already knew that (=
Old 02-13-2007, 11:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO

So thats my story..
LOL you were a dirty little focker
Old 02-13-2007, 11:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
I have a story which will maybe shed some light of why I'm so ****ed in the head.

I was in 7th or 8th grade, my older sister who was in highschool at the time always had her friends over and they had frequent sleep overs. I woke up on one night to someone playing my SNES version of Streetfighter II. It was one of my older sisters friends named Grace. She looked over at me huddled up at the foot of my bed and said "sorry to wake you, wanna play?" Half awake with maybe one eye open, I replied with "sure, pass me the controller." We played a couple of games then Grace complained about how cold it was. She asked if she can jump underneath the blankets. I said ok not expecting much. After about 20 mins we stopped playing and she said she was ready to sleep. I turned off the TV and SNES and jumped back into bed expecting her to go back to my sisters room. She was still there and she opened the bed sheets for me to join her.

Lets just say the rest was history and I always looked forward to my older sister having her friends over, especially grace.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
i had those baggy pants with the cloth belts that you wrap around your waist 5 times.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by LifePlaza
I have a story which will maybe shed some light of why I'm so ****ed in the head.

I was in 7th or 8th grade, my older sister who was in highschool at the time always had her friends over and they had frequent sleep overs. I woke up on one night to someone playing my SNES version of Streetfighter II. It was one of my older sisters friends named Grace. She looked over at me huddled up at the foot of my bed and said "sorry to wake you, wanna play?" Half awake with maybe one eye open, I replied with "sure, pass me the controller." We played a couple of games then Grace complained about how cold it was. She asked if she can jump underneath the blankets. I said ok not expecting much. After about 20 mins we stopped playing and she said she was ready to sleep. I turned off the TV and SNES and jumped back into bed expecting her to go back to my sisters room. She was still there and she opened the bed sheets for me to join her.

Lets just say the rest was history and I always looked forward to my older sister having her friends over, especially grace.
Originally Posted by kenji815
i had those baggy pants with the cloth belts that you wrap around your waist 5 times.
wow...what a 180...
Old 02-13-2007, 01:01 PM
9 to 5 mod

we're going to hell....
save me a good spot if you get there before me haha

Quick Reply: when i was in jr high....