Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

Something new guys? Cougars FTW

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Something new guys? Cougars FTW

Ever wanted to be sponsored and felt like a piece of ***?

Well you need to be aware of what you are:

The Ringer (alternately: The Ring Master):
Quite simply, the master. This guy's bedded so many urbancougars it's not even a game anymore; it's his profession. It may have started off innocently enough - a tryst with a coug when he was just out of school - but over the years he has honed his skills and now takes cougs down exclusively. Ladies beware.

The Junior Banker:
This particularly virulent breed of prey plays king of the bar (once he leaves the confines of his office where he's everyone's lackey *****). But once any urbancougar worth her salt gets her hands on him, he will be crying for his mommy.

The Entire Male Staff of Any Restaurant in the World:
There are three breeds in this particular classification:

The waiter: It's this fella's job to entertain groups of nighttime urbancougars. The waiter is equally good at remembering your order of a lettuce wedge with a side of spicy vinaigrette as he is at getting an urbancougar's number on a crumpled napkin.

The bartender: Bartenders are well known for providing a thoughtful ear to many a woebegone barfly. And among those barflies are countless women like you, seduced by his luscious chocolate martinis and pulse.

The busboy: Just like his craft, he is there to clean up the mess and the messier women.

The Summer Intern (alternately: That Dude from the Mail Room):
The buff college stud who spends all day in the office doing your mundane work and spends all night waxing your ***.

The Frat Boy:
If you can endure the khaki pants and faint smell of vomit, you can have this guy and his entire chapter house faster than you can say "keg stand."

The Friend's Younger Brother (alternately: The Bad Idea):
There may be no animal more susceptible to the seductions of an urbancougar than the younger brother. Once you get your teeth into him, he's utter helpless. But you must remember: Not all of your friends are going to be happy that you screwed their little brother's brains out on the living room floor. So keep it to yourself.

The Latino Gardener:
This breed, along with The Pool Guy, has been well documented in bad movies and in hundreds of soap operas. He is particularly popular with middle-aged WASP urbancougars who consider him "exotic."

The Virgin:
Not an actual virgin, but rather the guy who gets the deer in the headlights look after you've made your advance. Once you've stunned him, he'll be in your bed in less than 60 seconds flat. But be careful. He may become attached. It's best you tell him to leave immediately so as not to give him the wrong idea.

The Under-30 Human Male Who Has Consumed an Alcoholic Beverage Within the Hour:
The reality is that just about any under thirty year-old guy can be had by any reasonably sexy older woman.
Now onto the cougars

http://www.urbancougar.com/classes_ucs.php

And here is a list of places to go, the cougars den:

California remains one of the most fertile cougar ecosystems in the world. Not only is it a huge state, both in terms of size and population (allowing for a nearly incomparable breadth of cougars), it's also a pretty liberal place across the board.

These cougars are not afraid to hunt, folks.
LOS ANGELES AREA

Padri Martini Bar, Agoura Hills, CA

"off the Kanan exit on the 101 freeway. This place is filled with mid 30's and 40's Cougars, divorcees looking for that moment of socially accepted moment of promiscuity. They got a live band, good atmosphere, plenty of alcohol, and nothing but nice quality Cougars!!!"

La Palapa, Belmont Shore, CA

"On the border of Long Beach this place is simply awesome for hunting. It features a live band with some buff freak from the 80's that wears a Indian rug vest and gives the cougars lap dances while playing his saxophone. If your up for the big game head here."

Sagebrush Cantina, Calabasas, CA

"This place is a Mecca for the Trans-Am/Taurus coug. A fair number of felinae Extraordianrious - Coyote there as well. This is a HUGE den in the west Valley...most sightings are Sundays from 3pm-9pm as they cougs tan their thick oily coats in the hot valley sun with a live 80s hairspray replay band in the background....outstanding."

Tokio, Hollywood, CA

"Here is a in the cut coug den in hollywood called Tokio. Its a restaurant/bar that I have been lucky enough to become prey to some very hot cougs. On any given night it is a toss up between trans-am and cad cougs, but my biggest catch was a stray rolls-royce. If you want to be preyed upon, just post up at the top bar and stay in plain sight of the entering cougs. It's a no-brainer!"

Alex's, Long Beach, CA

"My personal favorite, Alex's in Long Beach showcases local punk bands from the So Cal area

Those boys don't know what hit them when we show up.."

The Standard, Los Angeles, CA

"The Standard in downtown LA is quite the cougar den. Located in downtown, The Standard is an expensive poseur-hip after work bar for financial institution executives who believe they have game, and as such hosts many a cougar."

Casa Del Mar, Los Angeles

"This is the spot for happy hour cougar encounters. Mostly Cadillac cougs with a few L.A. style Trans Ams mixed in. However, since this is a hotel also, you will most likely see a few traveling out-of-town Rolls Royces here, too."

Pacho's, Manhattan Beach, CA

"Most impressive was the way the ladies embraced their Cougar status. Some of the cougs were even showing their playful side by clawing at the men in an all too suggestively feline way. I'm wondering if there is any way you can lobby Arnold to declare Ponchos a state wildlife preserve in order to ensure that this pristine cougar habitat gets the protection it deserves."

Harry O’s, Manhattan Beach, CA

"I (26) took my buddy (22) the day he graduated from USC. A cougar (31) heard that he had just graduated and not only did she go back to his apartment off campus but the next day she helped him move his stuff with her truck."

Beechwood, Marina Del Rey, CA

"This establishment just opened up in the past few months and so far the hunting grounds have proved to be quite fertile. You can smell the Cougars downwind starting at about 7:30pm and by 8pm a few Trans Ams usually show up. The Cadillac and Volkswagens appear around 9pm and by 10pm/11pm the place is scattered with various breeds, although Rolls Royce and Ferraris are fairly rare, the fact that this locale serves as a restaurant adds to the possibility for a variety of sightings. The food is pretty good too, but the Cougs' are better."

H.T. Grill, Redondo Beach, CA

"Wow!! A bunch of us had dinner on Fri. night 7/22 at H.T. Grill in Riviera Village (Redondo Beach area) and then stepped put to the bar area for a few drinks. Holy Cow!! I have never,ever seen so many cougars in my life. We were still talking about it on Sunday!"

James Beach, Venice, CA

"James Beach is a cougar landmark on the west side of Los Angeles. All wet-behind-the-ears cougar hunters would be well served to cut their teeth at this cougar institution. James Beach specializes in the Cadillac cougars that are on the fulcrum of becoming Trans-Ams. The crowd is usually solid and the after-parties are flowing. With an outdoor deck the Trans-Ams can be observed in their natural environment: cigarette in hand, mini-skirt, a tan that is 4 years shy of leather and a nose for partying. If all else fails, James Beach has the best French fries in the city and, oh yeah, my friend Daryl lives right around the corner."
ORANGE COUNTY

Symposium, Orange County, CA

“My name is Tyler and I work at a wine tasting room/bar called Symposium. Its a slightly upper class joint selling mostly fine wines and cocktails. I am writing for two reasons: I grew up in Orange County all my life therefore I'm a big fan of Cougars, and two, because I've noticed over the past few months working there that this is a Cougar den through and through.The most common customers we have are young executives from the Irvine/Newport area. Lots of money, and lots of drinking. Then there are the cougars that hunt them (I've been propositioned a few times). Its a great place with a nice atmosphere, and the bartenders (like myself) are all very willing to help you kick off those work shoes.”

South Beach, Palm Desert, CA

“Caddy”

The Harp Inn, Costa Mesa, CA

“Live classic rock bands on Friday and Saturday night bring out all the local cougars. My buddy and I go here almost every weekend and wake up with some pretty good gash wounds in the morning. Most of the guys are old, poor, and out of shape which gives the young hunter a huge upper hand here. A good training ground for wanna be hunters.”

Foxfire, Anaheim

"This little lounge is not too dissimilar to the QW (see The Quiet Woman below) in Newport, except it's about 10 times larger... which means about 10 times more cougars. The cougars are there for one thing and most of the 50 year-old single gents can't off it, so it makes for an easy go around for the young bucks. This place is a true gem and, believe me, this place is 'An American Chophouse.'"

Gulfstream, Newport Beach, CA

Before heading down the street to the Quiet Woman, grab a bite here. This OC trendy hotspot has only the best of cougars. Personally, I’ve never seen a bar with more 30-50 year old beautiful women.

The Quiet Woman, Corona del Mar

"It's a staple of the O.C., enough said... besides an occasional Julie Cooper sighting, there is nothing but Cadillacs and Rolls Royces here. You have to pay to play boys."

*UC's take: We've spent more time in this tiny establishment than we'd care to admit, but we have to agree that this fan speaks the truth. Warning, though: the line here can be obnoxious and many of the cougs have more baggage than United Airlines... and they're happy to check it with you.

La Cave Newport Beach, CA

"If you have never seen Phil Shane then you havent lived. You can tell just by looking at the place: low ceiling, underground, low lighting, and plenty of cougars. There are some great cougars there. Some big ones too. La Cave is a pretty good cougar den. There were many cougars there and there usually is."

Opah's Restaurant Aliso Viejo, CA

"just thought that I would drop an email to let you know about an outstanding Cougar Den in Aliso Viejo California. It is great for finding the classy / Rolls Royce Cougar...The restaurant is called OPAH'S RESTAURANT. On Wednesday night it is filled with fine older ladies that have one thing in mind.....YOUNG SEX...

Velvet Lounge at Prego Restaurant, Irvine

"The event is held bi-monthly. View info and pictures at http://www.ocafterdark.net.This upper crust cougar den is a gold mine for fake-breasted cougars with one thing on their mind."

http://www.urbancougar.com/dens_ca.php

What cougars look like?

who's down?
Old 08-23-2007, 12:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:07 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX

"On the border of Long Beach this place is simply awesome for hunting. It features a live band with some buff freak from the 80's that wears a Indian rug vest and gives the cougars lap dances while playing his saxophone. If your up for the big game head here."
Old 08-23-2007, 12:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Ah yeah, cougars FTW!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:18 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sigma pi

just name the time and place, as long as the gf is away, I will be there.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:36 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx
i'm down to go!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:44 PM
9 to 5 mod

i have been to alex's in LB that they list

i am saying no on that one, we wont do well and its not that good
Old 08-23-2007, 12:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
uh
how old do you think this chick is
Old 08-23-2007, 12:53 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by laoba
uh
how old do you think this chick is

and I would hit it!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
doesnt menopause start around there?
that show ended up to suck pretty bad btw. i want to see another joe millionaire.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:59 PM
9 to 5 mod

w0w i would hit that like a freaking champ
Old 08-23-2007, 01:01 PM
VIP Member

still can't believe she's 48

millions of my possible children would love to die on her face
Old 08-23-2007, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!