Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

Massage Parlors vs Whore Houses

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 01:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Tropical Spa in San Bernardino
Hello All,

Wanted to let you guys know of my little adventure in San Bernardino Land. Although, it could be Colton also, not 100% sure.

Went to a place called Tropical Spa off of Mtn. View of the 10 freeway. South of the freeway actually. There is a walmart across the street.

Found a nice girl at this place surpisingly. Her name is Chanelle and she is 26, Latina I think. The whole place is latina so I am assuming she is also. The room was bit dark and she had braids. Anyway, she is great find.

You know, most of the time in mongering, atleast in my experience, the providers I come across are pretty average and sometimes you just feel like giving up. But its girls like Chanelle, which I just find randomly, that keep me going and keeps up the excitement. She is the type that you hope walks through the door whenever you go to some new place.

I have had the pleasure of seeing her twice now and thought now I can share the info with the rest of the mongerers. She is about 5' 7", fair complexion, slim body, probably nice C cup hooters and a pretty nice ***.
You guys ever see adult websites like, BangBus? I am sure most of you have. I bet you would want most of the girls that you see in those vidoes. Well I would say Chanelle, is the type that you would see on a video like that.

The best part was, I got to DATY for a nice length of time, she let me kiss her on the lips. I felt like if I had forced my tougue in, she wouldnt have fought it off. And, both times she never asked for money up front. I just gave her the money in her hand. She never counted it, instead just gave me a great hug. I only gave her .8 both times and .4 for entrance. She never complained or anything.

The first time I went, when she was going to put the cover on, I asked for a BBBJ, she looked at me and smiled and hesitated and then said no sorry, very politely. But I felt like if I see her a little bit more, she may also do that. I mean, if she lets me daty and kiss, almost french kiss, I bet she would do a bbbj eventually.

Well guys, I am not trying to say the she is the best of the best or anything like that, you all can be the judge of that. But she is definately one of the best I ever had. If any of you see her, please report back and tell of your experience. I want to know if I found a good one or not. She said she has been there for about 4 months now. Usually when I finally find a good one, they disappear fast, Hope she is around for a while.

Her schedule is Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Peace out
ok maybe the Massage parlors in 626 are no good in terms of service

how about 909?
Old 01-18-2008, 01:07 PM
VIP Member

Elite Accupressure
Northern part of Central Ave in Montclair past the mall. Daytime staffed by two attractive shapely 30ish Asian ladies: Jackie and Yoko.

I hit it with Jackie and she was all over me! GFE and BBBJ! I was hitting her doggy-style and she whirled around and pulled the condom off to finish me. Total CIM, but spat it in the towel. Lots of sexy "**** me" talk. Good acting if it was faked. Good deal for first visit $.4 then $.6, but she never said "word one" about how much.

Highly recommended.
there's more to it
Old 01-18-2008, 01:08 PM
VIP Member

Made a return trip
Went with Yoko. She gave minimal massage action and was ready to get drilled. Started wih BB licking and sucking and some **** *******. She asked if I wanted two girls. It would be $200, but I told her I only had $60. She persisted with "Each girl?". "No," I said, "you split it". That killed that and she got on with the business at hand.

Yoko is thinner thanJackie. A bit less atractive and hips aren't as round with smaller ****. She was open to mish and doggy, but would not let me finger (I got a tip in and she was soaking wet). I was gong at her for awhile and pulled out from doggy and wanted CG. She was pretty pounded and wanted a break "You *** now?". I nodded negatively.

I told her to finish me in her mouth and told her to take off the condom. She did so, but held me tightly in her left while her right reached for a bottle of rubbing alcohol. She rolled me over and washed the shaft down and began to stroke with her mouth open. That was just for show. When I came I spewed all over her hand and her mouth was far away.

Got cleaned up and saw Jackie on the way out. She was cool with Yoko getting the bizness and told me comeback again. $40/$60.
other reviews of Elite
Old 01-18-2008, 01:11 PM
VIP Member

Went to this place today, and DAWG how the hell did you find this place, I all the doors look hte same i drove round the parking lot at least twice before i saw the sign!

anyway, i walked in htere and asked for Jackie. Mamasan? Looked very surprised but still led me to my room and closed the door. She started asking me how i knew Jackie, so i said a friend had recommended her.

she then got really close to me and complemented me on my shirt then said "Im Jackie" and frenched me right there on the spot.

at this point i didnt know what to think, she looked a bit old to be provider but not too old to be the mamasan.

she asked me to lay on the bed and wait. so i did.

then this other girl walked in. maybe in her late 20s early 30s, natural C, but she was a but plump for my taste. i thinke her name was something like loosa? looma? i cant remember.

she had a very nice attitude very friendly, but her massage was a bit painful. no oil or talc, jsut her bare hands.

still laying face down, she position my hand in such a way that she could sit down on it wihtout hurting it and give my finger full access to roam around between her legs.

after she was sure of what my intentions where, she got down with a cbj. very nice, no teeth, and she almost made me finish. she licked my ***** sucked some more and then got on top where **** were large enought that i could suck htem without much straining on my neck.

went to mish and then finished

i would say the services was a bit better than average as otehr amp girls wont let you near their ****, or finger them for htat matter.

on my way out i saw Jackie again, she had changed clothes, she was now in a very sexy outfit showing her curves, which i didnt notice when i walked in.

she came over, frenched me again and said, see you next week!!

and i was out the door.

40/60
if people are wondering some of the acronyms please ask so we can define them for you
Old 01-18-2008, 01:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
Originally Posted by sigma pi
stories ed?
no stories.i am just translating.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:41 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by LifePlaza
ok maybe the Massage parlors in 626 are no good in terms of service

how about 909?
dATY?

and she BBBJ a guy then this guy is kissing WTF!?!!
Old 01-18-2008, 01:50 PM
VIP Member

dATY?

and she BBBJ a guy then this guy is kissing WTF!?!!

and you would rather go to TJ right?
Old 01-18-2008, 01:57 PM
9 to 5 mod

what is DATY
Old 01-18-2008, 03:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
what is DATY
going down stairs on the girl
Old 01-18-2008, 03:59 PM

Car Info: Genesis Coupe
I saw ***** and thought someone was talking about my house. But nvm.

HAHA!
Old 01-18-2008, 05:20 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by c279a
going down stairs on the girl
hmmmmmm still cant figure it out
Old 01-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Eating her out!!! It isn't that hard. Go to UrbanDictionary.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Any stories from places in Davis, if there is one in Davis?
Old 01-18-2008, 06:25 PM

Car Info: oh seben lay-gah-C
google is your friend
Old 01-18-2008, 09:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
Originally Posted by laoba
bareback = ***** falling off
lol

Quick Reply: Massage Parlors vs Whore Houses