Tall Pines Competitor Update (Nov 10)

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 05:59 AM

Car Info: 2006 Impreza Sport Wagon 2.5i
Tall Pines Competitor Update (Nov 10)

Hello Competitors!

I hope you are all as excited about the upcoming Rally of the Tall Pines
(25-26 November 2005) as I am! With the Seeded Draw for the Tall Pines fast approaching on Tuesday, November 15th (less that a week away!), it seems appropriate for another event update. Things are progressing extremely well and we are set for another great event with lots of new and exciting features for competitors, spectators and even workers! The Pines Core Committee has been working very hard to bring you what we feel will be the best Pines ever in it's 35 year history so we sincerely hope you can attend!

If you plan on competing at this year's Tall Pines, don't forget to send in your entry form and make sure that we have received your payment BEFORE the Seeded Draw on Tuesday, November 15th, 2005 for a number of reasons. The first reason being that you will avoid the late entry fee that will be put into effect after the draw, the second reason being to ensure your chances of getting a fair start position and lastly to assist us with our event planning and budgeting. On-line entry is the fastest and easiest way to register with us. Visit our website to sign up now!

Other News:
-----------

* A new centralized Competitor News section has been added where you can easily check to see what's new that affects you (Visit:
http://www.tallpinesrally.com/TallPi...aspx?tabid=123).

* The creation of the Descriptive Stage Notes have been completed by Tom McGeer and Mark Williams. We are very excited about the final product and we're positive you'll find the Notes of exceptional quality!

* A document describing the new Combined Route Book & Descriptive Stage Notes format has been produced by Mark Williams and has been posted on the event website.

* The Notes Familiarization Pass (NFP) Guide has been posted on the event website. All competitors will be permitted a single pass over all stages and two passes over selected stages on Friday November 25th, 2005.

* To assist competitors in their event preparations, a more detailed competitor route schedule has been posted on the event website that contains Stage and Transit totals as well as Car 0 times.

We would love you hear from you with any comments and suggestions about this year's rally so feel free to email me (richard@tallpinesrally.com) with them.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all in Bancroft soon!

Richard