Photoshop & Photography Use this forum to talk about anything related to photography and photoshop. Post the following: your photography portfolio, photoshop portfolio, request for photoshop work, questions about camera equipment, etc.

Need help from photography/imaging guys

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 02:57 PM

Need help from photography/imaging guys

Hey need some more help. I've been searching for a database solution for organizing photos that is most importantly search-able by exif tags......e.g. I want to bring up all shots at 1/30th...........it will be for QA and house an insane amm. of images.......

The coolest thing I could imagine is something like piclens plug in but standalone and searchable by those criteria.

Any ideas here are welcomed, but again there will be so many they must be searchable/organizable by exif.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:27 PM

Car Info: 06 STi
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Hey need some more help. I've been searching for a database solution for organizing photos that is most importantly search-able by exif tags......e.g. I want to bring up all shots at 1/30th...........it will be for QA and house an insane amm. of images.......

The coolest thing I could imagine is something like piclens plug in but standalone and searchable by those criteria.

Any ideas here are welcomed, but again there will be so many they must be searchable/organizable by exif.
DOnt know if you found something yet, but I like using Lightroom for stuff like this, it also gives you a good amount of develop tools.