SIGHTING: Audi RS6

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 11:29 PM

Car Info: '02 Legacy GT - no mods
Unhappy SIGHTING: Audi RS6

First one I've seen on the road, going down 405 in Bellevue. The frown comes in when I saw the owners. A couple in their 60s, maybe 70s, driving about 58, 59, in the typical old person fashion: slow, scared, and stupid. What a waste of a sweet, sweet car. It's my favorite car under $100,000. Oh, I also saw a new S4 a couple weeks ago crossing 520. Another skilled ride. Man, I wish I could afford me one of them Audis.
Old 12-08-2003, 08:15 AM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Legacy L 5-speed
Yup Audi's are sweet and "iseerings" would know, wouldnt ya Pete? (he drives a 200 Turbo, very nice car when it works properly and his brothers S4 is the ****) I also agree that the price should come down on the s4. So now we gotta find an RS6 thats really being DRIVEN.

ps. Peter, Subaru AWD > Audi quattro.
Old 12-08-2003, 04:03 PM

LOL, ok let me take care of these one by one

First, your not producing full boost right now because something is broken, thats what I meant by when it "works properly"

Second "handles well in the mud" iseerings, If remember correctly (and I'm pretty sure I do) you got stuck. We had to call a tow truck and your just lucky you didnt get busted by the cops like that toyota tacoma (its amazing how much of what the officer saw we could block by where we stood )

Third, your right, Audi over Subaru is very debatable and its wise for you to not get in to it here (just like I wouldnt debate it in audi world ) we'll just leave it with "mutual respect"

Finally, you know I respect your ride, hell I have to, its a helluva lot faster than mine (for now). Nothin but love bro, ride on!

p.s. I'm lookin forward to the drive on friday (hells yeah for caravaning) :banana:
Old 12-08-2003, 10:04 PM

Dude, I'm totally game for achtuning on friday, my last final is on thursday so I can get up whenever on friday for some german fun! I'll talk to you more on IM
Old 12-09-2003, 01:04 AM

now thats a sales pitch, lol
Old 12-09-2003, 10:30 PM

oh by all means, I tried all sorts of things when I was selling my old nissan. Here, let me see what I can do

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! BUY abaxter34's AUDI!!! Its fantastic! now I've never seen it or heard about it but buy it anyway

Quick Reply: SIGHTING: Audi RS6