F.S. locally- WRX stuff- wheels and tires,and tires and stuff

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 01:47 AM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
Where exactly are you located? I am currently living in Lincoln City. I may be interested in the Wilwood setup--- what kind of condition is this in? They fit under stock WRX 16"s, correct? I am also looking for an OEM WRX dual tip muffler in good shape- you did not list this but I thought you may have one and thought nobody wanted it. Drop a line...
Old 07-07-2003, 01:49 PM

As I remember, the wilwood setup does not include rotors.- Only S/S Lines, calipers, and pads, correct? ... and again, what kind of shape is this in?

Last edited by scoobsport98; 07-07-2003 at 11:59 PM.
Old 07-08-2003, 12:01 AM

I'd assume stock unless specified... correct me if I'm wrong...
Old 07-08-2003, 01:24 PM

Those plugs seem a little spendy... here's new ones for about the same price... http://www.alamomotorsports.com/prod...ag_subaru.html However, I have seen them sold for $40 many places (incl. i-club).

... Anyway, I am still interested in the stock muffler section, I just need to find out if it would fit the GC8 body style (I realize the piping is different size and shape, but I thought I could use a reducer to connect the WRX muffler to my stock piping.)

Also, do you happen to have the OEM 20mm rear sway bar? As far as I know, these fit older imprezas w/ no problem.

And as far as the Wilwoods, I'm not even sure if they fit on older imprezas, and if they did, I would probably need larger rotors also. If this application is possible, perhaps you would throw in the stock rotors (if not warped).

Once I figure out for sure what I want, maybe we could arrange to meet (Rockaway Beach?), or I would also be willing to pick-up from your location... we'll figure somethin out... May have to wait for a clear day on the North coast- I know they're hard to come by I still love living here, despite the incessant wind, mist and fog.

Quick Reply: F.S. locally- WRX stuff- wheels and tires,and tires and stuff