Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

some pix at the lake..

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 11:28 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
some pix at the lake..

here are a couple pics i took out at folsom in the back roads...
preaty much stock right now.. just got it back from the shop recently, and what ive done so far, is invidia exhaust, air hog filter, took out the silencer, b&m short shifter, and then i got some tint.. go pleanty of plans for her... im sending in some plactic peices to get paint matched soon, and im going to put some new suspension on really quick... but for right now i love the car how it is.. but i will be updating with pictures every step of the way!!! tell me what you think...
ps: the first picture was the crash site where i got into an accident... and the cops showed up immediatly... but i like this picture alot!!
Attached Thumbnails some pix at the lake..-wrx.jpg   some pix at the lake..-wrx3.jpg   some pix at the lake..-wrx4.jpg   some pix at the lake..-wrx5.jpg   some pix at the lake..-wrx6.jpg  

some pix at the lake..-wrx7.jpg  

Last edited by norcalridin; 05-02-2005 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-02-2005, 05:30 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
nice cop shot. should had em pose with guns drawn

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 05-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
You should come out to the sac meet every saturday in the Natomas parking lot.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:53 PM

g dog..... i wish they would have done that for me... actually the guys were preaty cool.. all they kept doin is makin me feel bad for wreckin a nice car... and like they kept askin all the stats on the car..

soggynoodles..... where exactly is this meat? cuz i like in granite bay which basically is rosevillle.... but i mean i dont really care about driving far....
Old 05-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Meet info.
https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-group-streaking-118/weekly-sacramento-saturday-meets-6pm-every-saturday-30788/

See you there.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:16 AM

Car Info: Sline
Granite Bay!? You live near my gf type. . . thingy. And Rick Adelman. We all know who he is. (Coach of the Sac. Kings)
Old 05-03-2005, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by jvick125
Granite Bay!? You live near my gf type. . . thingy. And Rick Adelman. We all know who he is. (Coach of the Sac. Kings)
of cource man.. i am good friends with his son.. i go to school with him at granite bay high... and im good friends with bobby jacksons agent.. i work at ace hardware in granite bay, and theyalways stop by.. adelman always comes in with his family, and then bobby came in one time for some light bulbs. but i gave them to him for free... but hes a really tight guy... and my dad is a home inspector and he has inspected over 6 of the kings players houses... its preaty cool to know people... like all the time i meet all kinds of famous people in this area!!
Old 05-03-2005, 11:55 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Bella Vista lacrosse > Granite Bay lacrosse. hehehe.

is your accident site right at the top of the hill on sierra college blvd? well thats sierra college blvd. in the background of the pic right?

car looks good, keep the mods comin!
Old 05-04-2005, 08:04 AM

bella vista haha... went there my freshman year.. played football.. then a fellow teammate blew my knee out.. and then middle of the year we moved up to granite bay... so im for both schools.... and yeah it is on the top of the hill... its on secret ravine... was on sierra college going towards douglas going home, and then it started poring randomly and then i went to stop my car... was going 65 and i couldnt so i turned onto secret ravine going like 45 and i had it but it slipped and i went into the curb and smashed my left side... oh well tho its done with...
Old 05-04-2005, 09:51 AM

Yeah, Pat's sister is a good friend of mine too. That's funny cuz I know what you're talking about when u say Adelman takes his grand daughters to the hardware store. You should see their house. It's pretty nice. Especially how there are random basketballs laying around full of signatures.

Jack
Old 05-04-2005, 12:49 PM

im BV alum....... i go to sierra now, so i drive by that spot multiple times a day.

and if you played ball at BV, Coach Chatam (sp?) = best coach EVAR!
Old 05-04-2005, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
and if you played ball at BV, Coach Chatam (sp?) = best coach EVAR!
coach chatam is kick ***... i was his number one offensive linemen frosh year.. untill my buddy willie knocked me out... i occasionally see him and always get convos started with him...
Old 05-04-2005, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by norcalridin
coach chatam is kick ***... i was his number one offensive linemen frosh year.. untill my buddy willie knocked me out... i occasionally see him and always get convos started with him...
werd, i got O-lineman of the year my frosh year and JV year (got a cool little trophy). then i quite cause i HATE coach Grush and focused on lacrosse, where i made league all-stars 2 years in a row and team defensive MVP 2 years in a row. HAHAHA. but i see chatam every now and then, he lives like a mile from me.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:14 PM

blah blah blah, Jesuit Football '03 took the League Title (13-0).

Jack

Last edited by jvick125; 05-05-2005 at 01:18 PM.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:10 PM

well nuthin like granite bay football.. preaty much every year lately.. so blah blah that.. nah im playin i dont really care that much about football aruguing... its cool tho.. all my cuzins and everything went to jesuit.. the McCoys.... maybe you might know them..

Quick Reply: some pix at the lake..