Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

New 07' project-still undecided

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 09:57 PM

Car Info: 2007 wrx tr
Arrow New 07' project-still undecided

so as of now i have a subaru wrx tr 2007, urban grey metallic in color with only a spt air intake and heat shield, with lots of stereo upgrades, pioneer deck, alpine r speakers/ pioneer speakers w/ kicker subs in the back. all the audio was from my old hyundai, but now that i have my subi, i am wanting to upgrade for performance all the way.

i am thinking of doing the vishnu tune for the stage zero w/ up-pipe, reflash and pulleys. along with that ill be getting a boost gauge and boost controller, looking at the blue defi gauges and maybe a perrin manual boost controller.
as for later down the road when money provides i am thinkin downpipe and exhaust, and then for the turbo upgrade.
just lookin for input if anyone has any experience with these products w/ feedback, and if anyone has better ideas.
im thinkin of makin the car a fast street car that is still a easy daily driver, eventually for some fun rally driving
just let me know what all you drivers think
thanks-
mike