Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

Just another WRB bugeye

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 01:22 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx
thanks for the comments guys. JDM headlight are just too expensive for me right now. I dont plan to spend anymore money on the car besides regular maintenance. Ever since i have bought this car, problems keep coming up again and again. Im just glad to be happy about my car momentarily. recently i started hearing a click sounds when coming to a complete stop at creeping speed. enough of my car problems. hope ya all have a great day

linford
Old 11-08-2007, 07:58 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by lin_tp2
thanks for the comments guys. JDM headlight are just too expensive for me right now. I dont plan to spend anymore money on the car besides regular maintenance. Ever since i have bought this car, problems keep coming up again and again. Im just glad to be happy about my car momentarily. recently i started hearing a click sounds when coming to a complete stop at creeping speed. enough of my car problems. hope ya all have a great day

linford
i feel yah about those headlights.

Bugeye STi spec c has USDM lights =)

Last edited by 03_Impreza_Al; 11-08-2007 at 08:07 AM.