Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

Calling All Black WRX's/STi's

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 03:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Black 2003 WRX Sedan
Originally posted by miamiowns
still ugly. riced out. I bet you are either a girl, under 18 yrs old, or a mexican. you have so much junk on that crappy ride. Have that junk on it if you are rallyin it, not if you are an everyday driver, NOWAY. I would laugh my *** off at you in person. Talk about trendy, you just have to have every crappy sticker/emblems/etc. just to think you cool. You failed miserably. That car is a disgrace to wrx's blackshadow. Now you know. Is that a fake sti badge on the back? Is that a fake antenna in the middle of your back window, like jetta's have ?
danm, can you say HATER!
Old 04-03-2004, 07:57 PM

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX
HATER, i said it. I will flame any fool that wants to start makin their rex's a honduh riced out tool. Guy has soo many pointless and fake accessories it hurts my eyes. can someone say TOOL ?
i got me some nonfunctional unpainted replicas on my ride. call me a tool all you want and then you need to chill mang:banana: :banana:
Attached Thumbnails Calling All Black WRX's/STi's-4wdori0000.jpg  

Last edited by 4wdori; 04-03-2004 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-03-2004, 10:45 PM

Car Info: 02 Black WRX and 07 White A3 S-Line
still ugly. riced out. I bet you are either a girl, under 18 yrs old, or a mexican. you have so much junk on that crappy ride. Have that junk on it if you are rallyin it, not if you are an everyday driver, NOWAY. I would laugh my *** off at you in person. Talk about trendy, you just have to have every crappy sticker/emblems/etc. just to think you cool. You failed miserably. That car is a disgrace to wrx's blackshadow. Now you know. Is that a fake sti badge on the back? Is that a fake antenna in the middle of your back window, like jetta's have ?
so detail... but i dont understand why you can tell so many stuff... coz you said you dont like my car... but you still spend so many time on my pic???

how can you tell thats all fake? let me tell you, you are wrong, thats all real...

yes, i drive my car everyday, and i dont know how can you LAUGH YOUR *** in front of me... i mean how can you face to your ***? you cant smell anything? or you face your *** everyday?

yes, i know i am not a cool guy... what about you? *** H***???

Last edited by Black Shadow; 04-03-2004 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-03-2004, 10:59 PM

HATER, i said it. I will flame any fool that wants to start makin their rex's a honduh riced out tool. Guy has soo many pointless and fake accessories it hurts my eyes. can someone say TOOL ?
or maybe your eyes is hurt before you look at my pic... coz thats all real... i think you better go to see a doctor... otherwise will blind...
Old 04-04-2004, 11:07 AM

looks like you shop at pep boys like all the other ricers. Even though they dont carry that subaru stuff, but the stick on antenna, probably. ahah
you only say this only say that... what ELSE you can do? sound like a little boy... i dont care you are 15-18 years old or 50- 60 years old... its time grow up...
Old 04-04-2004, 12:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05' Evo 8
HEY MIAMIOWNS.......your just a punk.....keep your $hit to your self....didn't your mom teach you any manners...Oh yah next time you want to make a racist remark to somebody beware that there are alot of different nationalities on the boards....

I know what you need to do...stop being jealous, post your POS ride...and get on with your withered life...

Old 04-04-2004, 04:15 PM

funny, both of you. both of you are a joke. I can say what i want. Nothing racist was mentioned, just the obvious. If i point something out on that car, it is to keep people behind his/her back from laughing at it. If he likes to be laughed at fine, cause alot of people are probably doin it, just not lettin him know bout it. And qwk_wrx, shut your hole. This doesn't concern your stupid ***.
like what you said... yes you can say whatever you want... and thats my car... i can do whatever i want... if you keep saying stuff and laughing, which mean you feel jeslous... coz you dont have the car like this... i dont mind you keep laughing... and please keep on going...:banana:

PS: dont worry... i will not angry, coz everyone know you have no manner and silly... have a nice day...
Old 04-04-2004, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05' Evo 8
I will back up anybody in the BAIC......Also i am sick of jackasses like you disturbing the peace on I-club, a year ago, there weren't people like you around...

I-Club is for people to post information and ask quistions, not to come and ridicule others
Old 04-04-2004, 04:29 PM

Originally posted by qwk_wrx
I will back up anybody in the BAIC......Also i am sick of jackasses like you disturbing the peace on I-club, a year ago, there weren't people like you around...

I-Club is for people to post information and ask quistions, not to come and ridicule others

thx man...

anyway... just forget this guy... who cares... and when you can get your car back?

Quick Reply: Calling All Black WRX's/STi's