Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

2 door wagon. take a look

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 09:32 PM

Car Info: fastar
u can check aerosim-research.com they make a 2 door sedan wide body and its been a long process to get it done but i seriousy believe that its going to look rediculously sick. i know he hasn't made any 4 door or wagon stuff, but....with a 2 door wagon i bet you could probably figure out a way to cut the fender flares and shave them into the top part where yur rear windows r and where the top of the trunk would b on the sedan. all the flares r r molded carbon fiber panels that 3m onto the existing fenders. get ahold of steve there and see wut he thinks. good luck P.S. i agree about the paint and scoob, keep the scoop lose the rails.
Old 02-23-2003, 12:58 AM

Car Info: 97 OBS
HOLY SH*T.. it's JAY!!!.. what's up man.. well i know it's not jay.. but tell him to send my regards.. he'll know who i am... midnight blue subaru wagon (IN MANUAL BABY!!) mountain racer.. haha.....
Old 02-28-2003, 07:26 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx wgn
Just out of curiousity, so where is the 2nd turbo going form the Legacy B4 twin turbo install you plan on doing?

SteveR has a wide body kit in carbon fiber he has been working on, and there are a few in fiberglass that are available as I type this. Everything isn't cheap, especially if you want some nice wide wheels and tires to top it off. Otherwise nice wagon, just don't like the paint scheme..
-Joe
?
What are all te gauges for anyhow?