Go Back  i-Club > Classifieds > Regional Classifieds > NorCal Classifieds
WTT: mint 04 aspen white STI trunk with wing for wingless or sell me your wingless >

WTT: mint 04 aspen white STI trunk with wing for wingless or sell me your wingless

Notices
NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

WTT: mint 04 aspen white STI trunk with wing for wingless or sell me your wingless

Old 03-11-2005, 01:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: stock 04 wrx sedan

im trying to help my friend at work out he wants to trade his sti wing and lid for wingless aspen white lid must be in mint shape or close to it you can contact me and ill give you his number or whatever, hes possible looking to buy a wingless aspen white lid tia
Old 03-11-2005, 07:46 PM

Car Info: Suby/EVO
bump

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTT: mint 04 aspen white STI trunk with wing for wingless or sell me your wingless

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.