NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Wtb/fs: Xbox $175obo - wtb extended lug nuts.

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by CBSubie
You don't know what an Xbox looks like? If your really interested you can ask for pictures and ill be more then happy to email them to you. Do you need pictures of the extended lug nuts too?
I actually have NO ****ING clue what an Xbox looks like. I just play Forza all the time. Not an Xbox.....

Originally Posted by WRX~Mike
Dude, if your a noob or not you need to chill out. General rule of thumb is post pics of what you have. You smart talk like that and no ones going to purchase your crap or help you out in the future... Just my .02
You get the obnoxiously large box yet?

Originally Posted by runboyrun
pictures are a way to bring authenticity to your post. Of course everyone knows what an xbox looks like. Dont be a jerk.
Well according to him I don't know what one looks like.

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Welll, there are a few different types of Xboxes. It it white? Black? Red? Silver? Green? Is it a 360? Slim? Original?

Come on dude.
It's Cherry Blossom Pink

Originally Posted by bkblitzed
Can't even list what kind of games?
Fapmasters 2012, probably a 3D dating sim, lastly a Visual Novel that's definitely a Hentai.

Originally Posted by CBSubie
Thank you for your .02.

I posted what I had FS. Not everybody is interested in an Xbox. Those that are would ask for details. Not trying to NOT give info out. Figured if you are serious you would ask. That Xbox is sold btw for 140. He only wanted the Xbox.

I do have another one though. The 120GB (black one) also has two controls, Forza4/NBA2K11/The Sims 3. Same price $175. Or trade for (hub rings,lug nuts,40$)?
So when you go buy a car do you figure out what options the car already has installed later?

What if you saw the BEST priced Fozzy xt sport right now for 7k but no pictures attached? You get all excited, pop a boner for it, then you realize once pictures were sent....... It's totaled!

Originally Posted by dozenutts
I think this pm I received a few days ago should explain.
Holy hell dude..... That's just low as hell.

Originally Posted by DSav408
Is it the newer black 360? I am interested but can't make a sound decision based on the information you provided. Enlighten me please.
It's one of the newest ones that provide these lines
Now, I've seen more helmets than Hitler, but the sight of his vein cane made my shrimp sap dribble like a slug in a salt mine. I awoke the next morning with my south mouth still leaching. I thought it was over but his chubstep had other ideas. Hours of ****ing like this would leave any girl's **** flaps looking like a ripped out fireplace, and I was no different! I can't wait to devour the ***** pudding from his flesh gordon. The feeling of his ***** pudding flowing down my throat got my sex wee flowing quicker than a greased weasel ****.

Originally Posted by BrendanTheGreat
you guys are such *** holes lol leave the poor man alone
I'm not gonna hound like the LGT forum but seriously..... New member, no iTrader, no posts, no pics? That's just not right...
Old 11-23-2012, 12:22 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Cherry Blossom like the new camp on Black Ops 2 that you can play on this Xbox...
Old 11-23-2012, 12:53 PM

Car Info: 2008 SSM WRX Premium
Originally Posted by Heedz
You get the obnoxiously large box yet?
I'm at work till 5 so no idea. My mail usually doesn't show up till 4pm or so. My sister is hanging out at my place so I'll text her and see. Does anyone need to sign for it?
Old 11-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Shouldn't. Perfect thread to hi-jack too. Well actually Daniel's Taliban research thread may be more appropriate
Old 11-26-2012, 08:59 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi
Pm's returned. If anyone is interested in pictures I can email them to you along with any questions you may have. Once again it's a 120GB, black, 2controls, 1 wire that runs from the Xbox to the control to charge the wireless controls, 4games (Forza4,nba 2k11,sims,fight round)