NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

some more things for sale, 04 fog lights, axle back, bov, pink race harness

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 08:50 PM

some more things for sale, 04 fog lights, axle back, bov, pink race harness

well, all the things in my other post were sold.

but i have a couple more things for sale, plus some things of a friend of mine up the street that wanted me to post for him.

first off, in my accident, my front bumper was ripped off which i kept. so i still have the fog lights. the lens look a little scratched and the housings that fo around the fog lights may be salvageble, but might not be worth fixing unless you can do the work yourself. on one of the foglights a cap like part is hanging off the back and on the other i believe it is missing completely. the housings are java black and one is scratched/gashed and the other is the same plus cracked pretty good. i guess if your good with bond then it would work out.

taking offers on that stuff.

freind has a sti performance axle back. i think its the one availble from the dealer. if you buy this axle back for 475, he will include a new txs rfl bov (doens not iclude flange)

he also has a schroth 3 point harness like the one i sold earlier this week. it has a reel so it acts like a oem seat belt. comes with a sensor so that it will lock when abrubt motion is detected. the color is pink, which matches the sti front emblem very nicely. he's willing to sell it for 75, which is what i sold mine for.

-tj

p.s i will be leaving for virginia tommorow and will not be back for 10 days, which is the 23rd of this month. so i will not answer any pm's or emails. thanks
Old 08-13-2004, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by razorlab
a pink harness?

hahaha. man.

and what's wrong with pink? sti sure didn't have a problem with it. shoot, i know alot of my girl friends that liked it alot. but i guess it's not like he was trying to impress some guy on a forum that goes through the threads just so he can bash on the things for sale was he?

-tj
Old 08-13-2004, 09:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
wrxless - i'm selling some wheels on iclub and a bunch of people have already posted to my thread insulting me for selling "trash." don't listen to the haters do your thing...if i had a seat that could hold a harness i would consider it
Old 08-13-2004, 10:01 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
do you have a link to that harness.....and what would I need to get that thing into my car..full function?

I don't mind pink. My color theme with my wagon is pink, black and white.
And the same for my brother's 55 chevy...screw it...pink is punk.

Be nice to have that for the track...not dieing is good.
Old 08-15-2004, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
do you have a link to that harness.....and what would I need to get that thing into my car..full function?

I don't mind pink. My color theme with my wagon is pink, black and white.
And the same for my brother's 55 chevy...screw it...pink is punk.

Be nice to have that for the track...not dieing is good.

yea, everything i present. he hasn't even wired up the sensor or powere up the reel becuse he didn't trust himself with wiring. but i hooked mine up and loved it. i had mine in free mode when i got in my accident. and as soon as the lady hit me it locked up immediately, and for autocrossing, you just umplg the power to it and it stays in the locked position. perfect track/street harness. and it's normal price is 250+.

im still in virginia and won't e home until next sunday night.

-tj
Old 08-16-2004, 11:35 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
how hard is it to take in and out?

I don't know if I want that thing going across my car all the time..you know.

drop me a line when you get back. I'm interested...even if it is pink...lol.
Old 08-17-2004, 11:25 PM

it's actually very easy. there are two ways. first off, the tail strap that goes towards that back of the car has a buckle that. so when not in use or when carrying passengers, you can just unbubkle it. if you want to remove that reel in the back completely, then it's just one bolt.

-tj

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
how hard is it to take in and out?

I don't know if I want that thing going across my car all the time..you know.

drop me a line when you get back. I'm interested...even if it is pink...lol.