NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Rane TTM-52i battle mixer and M-Audio Oxygen 8 MIDI controller

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 09:54 AM

Car Info: 04 WRB STi
Rane TTM-52i battle mixer and M-Audio Oxygen 8 MIDI controller

Hey guys,

I'm getting rid of some DJ/production equipment:

I've had this Rane mixer for a while now but I only used it once because I came across a 56 for really really cheap. It's in excellent condition and I still have the original box, packing material, and instruction booklet. The mixer is basically new because as I said, it's only been used for one gig. As all DJs will tell you, Rane makes awesome mixers (arguably the best battle mixers out there). This is more than enough mixer for a beginner and will blow any Pioneer or Numark battle mixer out of the water. The mixer retails for $699 and usually sells for $500-$549 new.

I'm asking for $300.

For more info: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/american...ranettm52.html

I've also had this Oxygen 8 for a while but I never used it because I bypassed it for a full-size midi controller. Basically I took it out of the box, looked at it, put it back in the box and haven't touched it since. Once again, it's basically new and I still have the original box, packing materials, software, and instructions. It's great for any travelling or space confined producer because it's so small, light, and portable. It interfaces via USB and doesn't even need to be plugged into the wall. It retails for $179 and usually sells for $139.

I'm asking for $70

For more info: http://pssl.com/bitemdetail.tpl?eqin...=OXYGEN-8%2001
Attached Thumbnails Rane TTM-52i battle mixer and M-Audio Oxygen 8 MIDI controller-pict1555.jpg   Rane TTM-52i battle mixer and M-Audio Oxygen 8 MIDI controller-pict1558.jpg  
Old 03-13-2005, 01:10 PM

oxygen 8 is sold. thanks!
Old 03-13-2005, 02:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
rane is a GREAT mixer to mix with. lotta features to any DJ.

btw, you also forgot the mention the vestax mixer when comparing the different mixers. by far rane is the king.

-Ave
Old 03-14-2005, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by A.V.E.
rane is a GREAT mixer to mix with. lotta features to any DJ.

btw, you also forgot the mention the vestax mixer when comparing the different mixers. by far rane is the king.

-Ave
right you are sir. i thought i might get a bit of an argument from some guys on the rane vs vestax but i personally agree that rane mixers are superior to vestax mixers. thanks for the bump.