NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Paintless Dent Removal, Odor Removal, and Headlight Restoration Serivces

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X

http://www.stupiddent.com

Bay Area Only, SORRY!

For those don’t know me, my name is Leo Chan aka iBlueVirus and have been around since www.impreza-rs.com time. I am mostly on www.i-club.com and www.rs25.com, and rarely, but occasionally, on www.nasioc.com.

1) Until March 20, 2007, Stupid Dent will offer the Dry Fog Odor Removal Service at half of the retail price.

2) Headlight Restoration is to remove light oxidation and very minor scratches on the outside only. It does not repair chips or crack from road debris.

3) As you may have noticed, I am still very new to the Paintless Dent Removal world (Since Oct 06). I am very slow and don’t always fix the dent. But I won’t make it worst. In order to better serve you folks. I have started working with a local bodyshop to improve on my PDR skill. With that said, I now take LESS appointments than before. But the good news is, hopefully I can speed things up a bit. This does not impact my Headlight Restoration and Dry Fog Odor Removal Services since I can do them much better and quicker!

I can do Odor Removal after dark, little light for the Headlight Restoration (you can see the before/after better if you have more light), but maximum light for the PDR. My schedule usually opens up after ~5PM weekday and the entire weekend.

Last edited by DetailAddict; 02-14-2007 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Former Vendor

Odor Removal Service and Add-Ons
The main service is the General Odor Removal which uses the Dry Fog technique. The add-ons are mist sprays that apply directly onto the target area.

General Odor Removal
A highly concentrated, solvent based, heat activated odor counteractant specially formulated for application via thermal or ultra low volume fogging apparatus. This counteractant is V.O.C. compliant

Dry Fog Odor Removal Package 1
3 treatments, under heat, AC, and regular air, with max air flow and circulation air. Good for cars with odors all the time.
Retail Package: $50
Promotional Package: $25

Dry Fog Odor Removal Package 2
2 treatments, under heat and AC, with max air flow and circulation air. Good for cars with odor during extreme temperature only (winter/summer).
Retail Package: $40
Promotional Package: $20

Dry Fog Odor Removal Package 3
1 treatment, under regular air, with max air flow and circulation air. Good for cars with light odor and goes away when windows are down.
Retail Package: $30
Promotional Package: $15

Add-On 1 - Bad Odor Blocks
Bad Odor Blocks are hermetically sealed odor counteractant wafers. Opening the package releases the odor counteractant
Retail Package: $5
Promotional Package: $3

Add-On 2 - Pet Odor Removal
This counteractant has been proven to be totally effective in correcting pet odor problems such as urine, feces, vomit and in the removal of organic-related staining. This counteractant utilizes bio-enzymatic action (the complex organic substances formed in the living cells of plants and animals), as catalysts for the decomposition of organic-related odors and related staining. It eliminates the source of organic odors naturally. It contains performance enhancing ingredients which resist re-soiling. For all water safe surfaces such as carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, mattresses, wood, plastic, clothing, vinyl, trash containers, concrete, tile, etc.
Retail Package: $10
Promotional Package: $5

Add-On 3 - Food Odor Removal
A highly concentrated odor counteractant specially formulated to eliminate the stubborn protein odors which result from kitchen fires involving burned meat or poultry, spoiled food, etc. This counteractant is highly effective on sewage related water damages.
Retail Package: $10
Promotional Package: $5

Last edited by DetailAddict; 01-07-2007 at 12:59 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Former Vendor

Headlight Restoration

Step 1
Use a high speed orbital buffer with our heavy duty compound to remove all the dirt and grim.

Step 2
Use a high speed orbital buffer with our headlight restoration compound to remove the oxidation from the headlights.

Step 3
Use a high speed orbital buffer with our polish compound to restore the shine to the headlights.

Retail Package: $25

Last edited by DetailAddict; 01-07-2007 at 12:59 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Former Vendor

PDR – Paintless Dent Removal

Pricing and Expectations
I am here to help you so you can help me. I’ve recently been trained and certified by The Ding King Training Institute. They are the only state certified Paintless Dent Repair training institute in California. I also use a set of professional PDR hand tools that are patented and manufactured by The Ding King.

However, with no lies, I am not very experienced. The smaller the dent, the easier it is for me. Darker color vehicles have better reflection, therefore easier to fix. However, because of that, darker color vehicles are also easier to spot imperfections. I have full size shop light that I can use and also a small portable light, ding board, for mobile repairs. However, I still need as much ambient lights as possible. The more ambient lights I have the easier it is for me to spot the location of the tip of the tool and faster more accurate it is for me to pull the dent. Your typical pro like Justin can pop one out under 15 minutes, but I would take much longer due to my experience.

With all that said, for those that are willing to take a chance with me, please let me know. Below gives you an idea how I feel about different kind of dents.
Easy -> Hard:
Lighting: bright ambient light, Low ambient light
Reflection: Dark Color Paint, Light Color Paint
Location: Hood, Trunk, Front Fender, Rear Fender, Front Door, Rear Door
Size: Small 1” dent, large 3”+ dent
Type: Small dent, large dent, crease dent, crown or smile dent

I’ve done repairs with just the portable ding board/light and even the shop light, but I noticed if I don’t have enough ambient light, my ability to repair the dent would be lowered dramatically. So if you want to schedule something with me, it needs to be day time or in a VERY well lit area.

Price: $25 per dent

Last edited by DetailAddict; 01-08-2007 at 08:29 AM.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:54 PM

Car Info: 05 obp sti
Originally Posted by StupidDent

Bay Area Only, SORRY!

1) Until March 20, 2007, Stupid Dent will offer the Dry Fog Odor Removal Service at half of the retail price.

2) Headlight Restoration is to remove oxidation and minor scratches only. It does not repair chips or crack from road debris.

3) As you may have noticed, I am still very new to the Paintless Dent Removal world (Since Oct 06). I am very slow and don’t always fix the dent. But I won’t make it worst.
Sign me up for the headlight resorationzzzz
Old 01-07-2007, 01:00 PM

Car Info: 05 obp sti
I'm in the walnut creeak area, what works for you? I'm open for whenever
Old 01-07-2007, 02:16 PM

Car Info: 413whp/461wtq
i have a small dent in my rear, driver side door about the size of a quarter. how much to have that removed? in located in san jose.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Former Vendor

$25...

Originally Posted by NorCalBugEye
i have a small dent in my rear, driver side door about the size of a quarter. how much to have that removed? in located in san jose.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Former Vendor

Pictures don't do the justice... You should see it in person...

Originally Posted by thekid925
I'm in the walnut creeak area, what works for you? I'm open for whenever
thekid925, Here are some before/after pics. Send me your email addy and I'll send you the rest...

Old 01-07-2007, 11:21 PM

Car Info: 99RS
I have a dent on the driver side door. How do I sign up? Do you come to fix it or I need to go to your shop? I am at SF.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Former Vendor

I can go to your place. Email me your location and/or phone number. We can set something up. Let me know...

Leo
Originally Posted by SoBaLo930
I have a dent on the driver side door. How do I sign up? Do you come to fix it or I need to go to your shop? I am at SF.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:57 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
Hey Leo, im going to be pming you real soon, me (wrx) and a co workers (g35) headlight needed to be retored and have a couple dents pulled from another co worker (350z). will pm you as soon as i figure out a day were all going to be there.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:44 AM

Car Info: civic
Originally Posted by kspek
Hey Leo, im going to be pming you real soon, me (wrx) and a co workers (g35) headlight needed to be retored and have a couple dents pulled from another co worker (350z). will pm you as soon as i figure out a day were all going to be there.

if leo goes out to charlie chans to do this, i'm interested as well for pulling a dent and getting odor restoration!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:55 AM

Car Info: '00 GT Wagon, BP wannabe
Leo deoderized my car yesterday. I need to wait and see how it holds up but I can say that he was prompt, friendly and professional.

I will have him pull some dents when necessary.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:11 AM
Former Vendor

thanks Flanders.

Originally Posted by Flanders
Leo deoderized my car yesterday. I need to wait and see how it holds up but I can say that he was prompt, friendly and professional.

I will have him pull some dents when necessary.

Quick Reply: Paintless Dent Removal, Odor Removal, and Headlight Restoration Serivces