NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

JDM V8 ECU and more

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 06:06 PM

Car Info: was a 02 wrx now a beast
JDM V8 ECU and more

what is up guys I have a jdm STI V8 ecu (avcs w/o tgv) and a few other things to get ride. I need do some cleaning out of the shop so I have alot of stuff that needs to go. but for now this is what I will sell

STI V8 ecu (jdm)
STI V7 jdm heads call 4 $$$ (one needs a cam and to be lineboard and one valve but I will sell them for cheap) perfect for someone that wants to do a full build on a set of heads (will work with or without avcs)

custom avcs wiring for the jdm V8 ecu with newer style avcs sylinoids

tgv motors and sensors from an 02 wrx make an offer

also have a subaru XT block heads and auto tranny (the old flat six) if you wanted to build a sand rail with a flat six turbo all you would need to do is build a turbo kit and rebuild the block with 6 EA 1.8L pistons and rods and this thing would be a sweat project.

I one set of kakumei strut tower bars front and rear still in the box I will sell for 100 bucks

I have some other stuff I am sure I am just forgeting but for now if you need anything just give me a call @ 209 418 8985 and I will be glad to give you any more info on any of these parts I will try to respont to PM's asap but the best way would be to call me