NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS/FT: BRIDE ERGO 1 w/ BLACK GRADIATION with BRIDE SEAT RAILS

Old 10-19-2009, 03:20 PM

Car Info: 06 wrb sti
Originally Posted by ciRe_oNe
Can you still buy the ERGO 1 brand new?
i dont know lol
Old 11-28-2009, 03:31 AM

lets try this again..... $500 FIRM... i just need cash to pay off some bills
Old 11-28-2009, 07:44 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
talk about price drop

bump for you pare
Old 11-28-2009, 01:20 PM

yea man i just need the money lol. thanx for the bump
Old 11-28-2009, 02:09 PM

Car Info: WRX
I would love to have this. I also love to afford it.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:19 PM

Bumppppppppp
Old 11-29-2009, 05:25 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I can't believe you didn't sell this yet!

For those of you who have never sat in a car with aftermarket racing seats, you're missing out big time. It's by far the best modification you can do for your car... It changes the way the car feels completely, and for the better. The best way I can describe it is that it feels the same way if you were to install some really stiff coil overs because it feels like all of your body roll disappears. It holds you in so nicely that you don't have to fight your seat to stay in one place while cornering hard, all you have to focus on is steering because the seat does everything for you. It's really the best damn mod ever. I recommend it to EVERYONE. If you like driving in the twisties, this is the modification for you, no joke. I dont think I'll ever own another car with OEM seats ever again. First mod I'll do to every car is changing the seats.

Stock seats are so weak... They are designed to fit EVERYONE so they are very generic and not supportive at all... They have to be able to fit really fat people so the thin guys have to suffer. I was swimming in my stock STi seats when I first got my car... Not just swimming, but I felt like I was in a 4x4 monster truck... Stock seats sit sooooo high, it really kills it for tall people. (If you're above 6' tall, it sucks)

Bump for you buddy!
Old 11-29-2009, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by brucelee

For those of you who have never sat in a car with aftermarket racing seats, you're missing out big time. It's by far the best modification you can do for your car... It changes the way the car feels completely, and for the better. The best way I can describe it is that it feels the same way if you were to install some really stiff coil overs because it feels like all of your body roll disappears. It holds you in so nicely that you don't have to fight your seat to stay in one place while cornering hard, all you have to focus on is steering because the seat does everything for you. It's really the best damn mod ever. I recommend it to EVERYONE. If you like driving in the twisties, this is the modification for you, no joke. I dont think I'll ever own another car with OEM seats ever again. First mod I'll do to every car is changing the seats.

Stock seats are so weak... They are designed to fit EVERYONE so they are very generic and not supportive at all... They have to be able to fit really fat people so the thin guys have to suffer. I was swimming in my stock STi seats when I first got my car... Not just swimming, but I felt like I was in a 4x4 monster truck... Stock seats sit sooooo high, it really kills it for tall people. (If you're above 6' tall, it sucks)

Bump for you buddy!
I know. You're 150% right there. It's just difficult to shell out the money for some nice aftermarket seats.

I have huge back problems and the OEM seats are painful, but when I sit in some brides or recaros....even in an evo, I am a billion times more comfortable and my back pain goes away. That doesn't even cover how much better support and feel you have when mobbin around either!
Old 11-30-2009, 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by D. Fantom
I know. You're 150% right there. It's just difficult to shell out the money for some nice aftermarket seats.

I have huge back problems and the OEM seats are painful, but when I sit in some brides or recaros....even in an evo, I am a billion times more comfortable and my back pain goes away. That doesn't even cover how much better support and feel you have when mobbin around either!
w3rd, I feel you on that one 100%! I have some pretty awful back problems too (upper back) so I need a massive amount of back support, and the stock seats just don't provide anywhere near enough for me to be comfortable. My Sparco EVO 2 is leaps and bounds better then the crappy stock STi seats.

Here's a video that shows how supportive and different a racing seat is compared to stock. (My Sparco EVO 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbzkDTFPIk

Old 12-02-2009, 12:22 AM

Bump for you buddy!
enough said mr. bruce! ive been following your seat journal back then and im surprise on how many you've tried. Glad you found one that fits you the best. Your right about the body roll, im running stance coilovers on my car and with this seat, it feels like i can turn a lot tighter.

Im just really desperate for cash right now thats why im posting it for so cheap but if no one hops on it within this couple of weeks ima keeping it. thanx for the bump guys
Old 12-02-2009, 12:23 AM

oh yea bruce, did you ever to the resistor mod for the airbags? ive tried so many but failed haha
Old 12-02-2009, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by sticruisin06
oh yea bruce, did you ever to the resistor mod for the airbags? ive tried so many but failed haha
I only have one seat in my car right now (well, 1 aftermarket, and stock pass seat) because my wife HATES the sport seats, it's too hard for her to get in and out when she wears skirts and stuff, so I just have a sparco evo 2 as my driver seat.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:10 AM

I only have one seat in my car right now (well, 1 aftermarket, and stock pass seat) because my wife HATES the sport seats, it's too hard for her to get in and out when she wears skirts and stuff, so I just have a sparco evo 2 as my driver seat.
haha i feel you on that one. but wouldnt it throw a airbag light if you changed your driver side since you unplug the sensor from the stock one?
Old 12-02-2009, 11:40 AM

This is what i'm gonna end up doing.

STicruisin- where do you live? I would like to try out your seat next time im in the bay and see if it works for me.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:00 PM

im in milpitas yea if i still have it by then. Some guy wants to buy it for his 240 so maybe you can try the seat bracket haha im jk.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS/FT: BRIDE ERGO 1 w/ BLACK GRADIATION with BRIDE SEAT RAILS