NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: 02/03 WRX psm Sedan Fenders + AW Sedan Front Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 05:38 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX wagon
FS: 02/03 WRX psm Sedan Fenders + AW Sedan Front Bumper

For sale is a pair of my 02/03 sedan fenders in PSM. They were put on my wagon for a little over a year.

The front bumper is also for sale but is in aspen white.

Both in great condition, front bumper has a little scuffing on the bottom from my massive driveway although my car has never been lowered.

No cracks no scratches.

They have been removed and are ready to be picked up in San Jose.

Asking for 150/each for fenders, though I'd prefer to sell them as a set! Still open to offers about selling separate if I can find a buyer for each of them separately.

$180 obo for the bumper.

Thanks for looking!! PM me for any questions.

Last edited by StephanieATN; 01-21-2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:35 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
I might be interested in the fenders for my PSM bugeye wagon. Will these fit the wagon front bumper without modification? Also, since these are a little wider, does the wagon undertray (the stock skid plate that sits below the motor) still fit?.... or would I need to swap that with a sedan skid plate as well?

thanks.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:35 AM
banned

Car Info: hybrid 03 wrx
Originally Posted by BrewMasta
I might be interested in the fenders for my PSM bugeye wagon. Will these fit the wagon front bumper without modification? Also, since these are a little wider, does the wagon undertray (the stock skid plate that sits below the motor) still fit?.... or would I need to swap that with a sedan skid plate as well? thanks.
I think you need the right bumper.. And maybe the 1 piece grille
Old 01-20-2014, 09:09 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX
You need bumper and fenders. Grill and good is the same.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:04 PM

Car Info: 2007 SWP STi, 2002 WRB WRX
PM'd you
Old 01-21-2014, 02:38 PM

Car Info: 02 subaru impreza WRX wagon sedona red
You do not NEED the sedan bumper....many have made the sedan fender swap onto a wagon without it...granted, there is a slight 1/2-3/4" misalignment between the bumper and fender parting line....if this is something you can live with, then it save you some money. If you do a search here or online, you'll find pictures of what the misalignment looks like...it's not horrible.

here's a picture of a wagon/sedan fender conversion using a WAGON bumper (notice misalignment):

Name:  a5f4bce7.jpg
Views: 2864
Size:  64.7 KB

I have sedan fenders AND bumper on my 02 bugeye wagon because my right side fender was completely smashed by some ho who cut across 5 lanes of traffic to get into my left hand turning lane.

I already had purchased V7 sedan fenders (and scoop) and thought of doing the swap but it wasn't the right time....until my accident.

So when the body shop was ordering parts, I told them to NOT order wagon fenders (just use my V7s) and order a sedan bumper instead of the wagon one (since it was going to get replaced anyways).

I am pretty sure the skid plate is still wagon (I didn't see a replaced one in my invoice)...but the fender liners are definitely sedan.

here's my 02 SRP WRX Wagon (note: that is morning FROST/ICE on the car, not a bad clear coat-lol)

Name:  4797CF5D-285E-4C6E-8B4F-433DB670100A.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  114.9 KB

completed and freshly polished from Michael J's Body Shop in SJ:

V7 scoop
V7 fenders
ENTIRE front clip was repainted
Morettes were repainted (two-tone SRP & flat black)
grill and bumper was painted flat black and matte clear coat
Stage2 COBB
Helix catted DP 3"
Ceramic coated Grimmspeed up (non EGW)
Ceramic coated COBB Turbo heatshield
BPM catback GT exhaust 3" (textured black powdercoated-will ceramic coat it next time-hella freaking loud and aggressive)

Last edited by 02WRXwgn; 01-21-2014 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:13 PM

Would you ship a fender?
Old 01-21-2014, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by BrewMasta
I might be interested in the fenders for my PSM bugeye wagon. Will these fit the wagon front bumper without modification? Also, since these are a little wider, does the wagon undertray (the stock skid plate that sits below the motor) still fit?.... or would I need to swap that with a sedan skid plate as well?

thanks.
I had these on my wagon. I didn't need any modification, I just needed all three pieces as a set to connect properly.

I think others have had luck with just the fenders and not getting the bumper.

Everything else still fit the same on my wagon for me
Hope this helps!
Old 01-21-2014, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by 03bugeyesti
Would you ship a fender?
Sorry, I would prefer these to be picked up. Hope you understand!
Old 01-21-2014, 07:52 PM
banned

Car Info: hybrid 03 wrx
Originally Posted by 02WRXwgn
You do not NEED the sedan bumper....many have made the sedan fender swap onto a wagon without it...granted, there is a slight 1/2-3/4" misalignment between the bumper and fender parting line....if this is something you can live with, then it save you some money. If you do a search here or online, you'll find pictures of what the misalignment looks like...it's not horrible. here's a picture of a wagon/sedan fender conversion using a WAGON bumper (notice misalignment): I have sedan fenders AND bumper on my 02 bugeye wagon because my right side fender was completely smashed by some ho who cut across 5 lanes of traffic to get into my left hand turning lane. I already had purchased V7 sedan fenders (and scoop) and thought of doing the swap but it wasn't the right time....until my accident. So when the body shop was ordering parts, I told them to NOT order wagon fenders (just use my V7s) and order a sedan bumper instead of the wagon one (since it was going to get replaced anyways). I am pretty sure the skid plate is still wagon (I didn't see a replaced one in my invoice)...but the fender liners are definitely sedan. here's my 02 SRP WRX Wagon (note: that is morning FROST/ICE on the car, not a bad clear coat-lol) completed and freshly polished from Michael J's Body Shop in SJ: V7 scoop V7 fenders ENTIRE front clip was repainted Morettes were repainted (two-tone SRP & flat black) grill and bumper was painted flat black and matte clear coat Stage2 COBB Helix catted DP 3" Ceramic coated Grimmspeed up (non EGW) Ceramic coated COBB Turbo heatshield BPM catback GT exhaust 3" (textured black powdercoated-will ceramic coat it next time-hella freaking loud and aggressive)
Thanks for the info. I read this along time ago and thought the same someone said they won't fit without the the bumper. guess they were wrong! Og members these days!
Old 01-23-2014, 01:03 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
Thanks for the information guys. Considering I've got the Snorkel-delete mod, I think I want to avoid water travelling into the fender, as much as possible.

OP: Stephanie (Not sure if that's your first name?...), I think I'll hold out for now, but Good luck on the sale! They certainly look clean for 02-03 parts.