NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Feeler: Pacific by DW Birch Drums

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 10:46 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Feeler: Pacific by DW Birch Drums

Well, I had to take down my drumset because our downstairs room was starting to flood (drums didn't get touched by the water) and now I'm debating putting them up for sale.

These are solid Birch shells in a red satin finish made by Pacific Drums & Percussion (affordable line of drums by DW). Tom sizes are 10", 12", and 14" with a standard snare and I think 18"x22" bass drum, but I'll have to double check that.

-Has two cymal stands, one with a tom mount (can put either the biggest, or the smallest tom on it, mount the other two on the bass drum, but the smallest is more stable on the stand than the larger one)
-Hi-hat stand is PDP
-Snare stand is a very nice gibralter (sp?) stand
-I was planning on keeping my cymbals (sabian B8) but deals can be made
-I was also not planning on including the seat because the original one broke and I now have a very nice Pork Pie seat that I love
-Wasn't planning on including my Pearl eliminator double bass pedal either, but deals can be made, and I think I still have the original single pedal boxed up (maybe, maybe not)
-I forget what kind of heads are on the toms and snare right now, but the bass drum has one of the Evan's EMAD clear heads

Flaws:
-One tom has some scuffing on the side, but it doesn't even go below the finish
-The bass drum has a dent from where one of the toms slid down and rested on it (the tension screw made a dent in the wood)

So make me an offer! I don't have pictures right now or sound clips. SubyN00by has played them before, so if he's willing to put our personal stuff aside, he can give some input on the drums. These are not $5000 DW or Pearl drums though, so they are not going to sound like $5000 DW or Pearl drums. These were one of the original PDP Birch FS drum sets, so the newer ones have different finishes and whatnot. MusiciansFriend.com has newer ones listed for about $920, but thats a 6 piece and they might have updated the hardware.

Make me an offer. I can drive these up to San Jose. Prefer cash.

Please also keep in mind I don't NEED to get rid of these, so low-ballers will be ignored.

Pictures available upon request
Old 02-07-2008, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

oh yeah, not looking for any trades though. Need the cash to put towards another drum set since I've had this one for about 5 or so years, its time for a change and they are taking up half my bedroom
Old 02-07-2008, 05:57 PM
VIP Member

feeler bump
Old 02-09-2008, 03:24 PM
VIP Member

bump