NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

In dire need of a trunk lid (Urban gray metallic) and cat back for 07 STi

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Exclamation In dire need of a trunk lid (Urban gray metallic) and cat back for 07 STi

Hello everyone,

Is there ANYONE out there that has an urban gray metalllic (That's what color the 07 gray color was, right? or was it crystal gray metallic?) trunk that they are willing to sell? Someone rear ended me and I need a trunk badly... I can't stand the sight of my car right now because of the trunk! Makes Daniel cry!

My exhaust also go smacked so the lip of my muffler tip is all bent and can't be fixed. Anyone have a 3" cat back that they are selling for a good price? Doesn't have to be some high end kind, just something that is 3" and fits nicely (no weird custom jobs).

I might be willing to buy a carbon fiber trunk lid if I can't find a gray one for my 07 STi, but would REALLY prefer a factory gray one. Anyone near Rancho cordova that can look for one for me? I'll pay you for your troubles. It would mean a whole great deal to me!

Thank you for reading, and if you're helping, THANK YOU so much! I will throw in a free gold STi wheel from an 07 STi that is scratched up pretty nicely but still 100% usable and PERFECT for a sprare) I really need that trunk, doesn't matter if it has a wing or not, I just need it to match the color of my car which is the 07 gray color. If you are near the subaru wreck yard you have no idea how happy you would make me if you could pick one up for me, I'd pay you for everything and your troubles and give you a free wheel!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:14 PM

Car Info: WRX
I know a guy who may actually be selling a wingless one! I'll will know more once he replies to his damn text messages.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by snowflow
I know a guy who may actually be selling a wingless one! I'll will know more once he replies to his damn text messages.
Please let me know ASAP! I call dibs big time! I really need that damn trunk and don't want to have to go through insurance to get one. Please help a brother out!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:51 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
pix?
Old 08-03-2010, 09:53 PM

Car Info: 2011 STI Sedan
Originally Posted by brucelee
Please let me know ASAP! I call dibs big time! I really need that damn trunk and don't want to have to go through insurance to get one. Please help a brother out!
Was it a cyclist? Is he still in the trunk? You might be able to sell the organs to pay for repairs...
Old 08-03-2010, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by glider
Was it a cyclist? Is he still in the trunk? You might be able to sell the organs to pay for repairs...
No, I don't think so... I was parked and someone hit me while I was in the store. Of course I didn't catch it and they didnt leave a note. People need to burn in hell!
Old 08-03-2010, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
pix?
Naw, no pix... Just a dented trunk... Nothing too bad, but enough to damage it beyond repair. I tired to pop it out and now its creased in several areas and has small crease dents all over the middle of the trunk near the subaru badge... Ug, bugs the HELL out of me.. I dont even like driving my car right now because of it.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Dan, I'll try to swing by the yard in the next day or two and see what they have.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:19 AM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
No, I don't think so... I was parked and someone hit me while I was in the store. Of course I didn't catch it and they didnt leave a note. People need to burn in hell!
I feel your pain. I was hit on both sides of my rear quarter panels by women in SUV's while I was in a store. No notes or anything. I'll hit up my friend again!
Old 08-04-2010, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by sybir
Dan, I'll try to swing by the yard in the next day or two and see what they have.
Thank you! I REALLLLLLLY appreciate it, REALLY REALLY appreciate it. I can't stand driving around with a dented *** trunk!

Snow, thanks man! Please hit him up and let me know as soon as you hear something, I'm getting desperate!
Old 08-05-2010, 01:53 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX WRB Sedan
Someone get this man a trunk!
Old 08-05-2010, 01:55 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
do you need a full catback? im planning on selling my axleback and making a custom rear section with a muffler
Old 08-05-2010, 08:09 PM

What kind of axle back do you have?

Anyone have any updates or anything about the trunk?
Old 08-05-2010, 09:40 PM

Car Info: 03 Evo 8
I have a Hks Carbon Ti full 3" I would let go pretty cheap
Old 08-05-2010, 09:45 PM

you car is either urban or the sgm, not cgm

Quick Reply: In dire need of a trunk lid (Urban gray metallic) and cat back for 07 STi